All Comments on 'Sister's Dream Come True'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Interesting his sister has had naughty thoughts for years and now she set him up hoping he'd react the way she thought he would. Fun and now it will be interesting if his sister really allows him to take her pussy too ?? Great story and hopefully there will be more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I like my imgained progression here

Big sister wants little brother's big cock in her big sexy ass. Little brother has an accidental taste of big sister and sure as hell isn't going to stop at fucking her mouth and her ass.

He's going to get into her hot wet dripping pussy as well. Maybe not then, but soon enough.

After that, she's going to get a big baby belly because little brother's going to be her big baby daddy.

After that, Matt is going to be the "who's he?" in their lives.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Please,Please,Please

Write a second chapter for this,and have Bro and Sis become a couple,the Husband seemed like a minor character and not really important,besides he can go find some other Girl/Woman to love,but as for Bro and Sis it almost seems they were destined to be together,stories are always beautiful when Siblings fall in love.

I always wished I had tried things with some of my relatives,like my step-sister (My brothers ex-wifes sister) Marcy,she was a couple years younger than me and she had good sized tits about D cups,but she had come over with her sister one day and I instantly fell in love with that girl,and surprisingly she actually came in my room and she was the horniest girl I had ever seen,within 10 minutes of her coming in we were making out but we hadn't got all the way but then bitch sister came and knocked on my door and told Marcy they had to leave and I tried to get ahold of Marcy but her sister Sheryl just up and cheated on my brother and she filed for divorce so she could marry the shit-head she cheated with,oh and get this it was her Boss,but even more a touch of irony,his ass wouldn't marry her sorry ass,and Sheryl tried crawling back to my brother but he told the cheating bitch to go fuck herself.

But ironically the bitch is just a habitual slut,she has been married like 8 times in like 22 years,the average is like 12-14 months before the get tired of her shit.But Marcy last I heard she is happily married with 2 grown kids,but honestly I wished I had asked Marcy to stay that day and I probably would have asked her to marry me,but her bitch sister had to ruin it for us.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Very sexy

He gets ready to go out and she has diarhea and stuck on the toilet. Lost me there, not exactly my cup of tea with weird fetishes. Put them in the tags next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it's thong...not thongs

There is no s. Stop doing that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unlikely or not

The story is very much a weak fantasy. Hopefully there will not be a follow-up on this unimaginable scenario. Why under this genre?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What?

So hot!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Awesome show.

Loved the way she moved on her brother.

Saving her pussy for Hubby and the big prize for her brother.

Will there be another chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Because I know UltimateHomeBody will not read this I think the author or somebody should delete their comment. I don't think they even read this story. Nobody had bathroom issues and I don't even think toilet was mentioned once in the story. That person clearly was drinking and reading erotica. There are no ad campaigns about not doing that but there should be.

I enjoyed it and rated it five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't know where your twisted and perverted imagination came from, but damn, I love it. You write great stories!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It isn't bra and underwear. Bra and panties together are underwear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...