All Comments on 'Sister's Extraordinary Sex Secret'

by EroticExperience69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Very erotic

Nice to cheat when permission is granted.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
Nice Story

Well, the cat's out of the bag, so another chapter is needed for Sue to explain her part in all of this. It would be great for the sisters to relive their past, and include Paul in their fun.

I would really love to see some sisterly fisting included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great knowledge of subject.

As a lady with a very similar condition to Clair, I think the author of this story writes with a great deal of experience. It’s lovely to read a story that I can relate to.

I met a man that loves my extra large clit and we have a fantastic sex life.

Keep writing on this subject please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect woman

This is the woman of my dreams. I have always wanted to find a woman with a big lippy cunt, huge tits, nipples, and areolas. Unfortunately, they are very rare.

DumbobunnyDumbobunnyover 3 years ago
Right up my street!

So great to find another person as fascinated by large nipples, areola and huge clits, labia and overall bulging pussies! Loved the story, keep it up!

Rooster60Rooster60about 2 years ago

The female body is so erotic that the difference between breast, clit and labia size is equally erotic.

Really enjoyed this story and hope the threesome comes to pass. Forgot to mention how well this was written. Well worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Hair, clit, juice, areola, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticExperience69@EroticExperience69
559 Followers
I share the writing of these stories with my husband. Many years ago I started writing about my sexual exploits just for my own memories. I showed them to my husband and he shared his past sexual experiences too. When we discovered Literotica we decided to share them with the ...