Sister's Extraordinary Sex Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on the bed between her legs and admired the beauty of her massive fanny, "it looks really nice too." I replied.

I moved her hand and started to stroke where Clair had been stroking, I then replaced my own hand with my mouth and planted butterfly kisses all over her pubic mound quickly followed by kissing along the length of her clit hood until I reached her tender clit poking out of the end.

"Do you like to have your toes sucked." I asked.

"Never had it done before, why don't you try it."

I got up from between her legs and lifted her legs up from behind her knees. I took her right foot in my hand, then ran my tongue from the heel down the instep over her big toe and sucked her smaller toes into my mouth before licking my tongue straight up the sole. "No, no stop, Clair giggled and pulled her foot out of my hand. That proved to me that Clair was way too ticklish for me to continue. I could see that Clair's pussy lips were now open and she was soaking wet again and it was time to give them my complete attention.

Clair's bare feet were perched on my shoulders and her legs spread far apart, my face was just inches from her beautiful waxed mound. I paused for a few seconds to take in the beauty of her smooth pussy. I ran a finger gently down the full length of her slit.

Inching my lips closer to her pussy, I breathed gently onto her clit. Next, I stroked my lips across her clit. I wanted her pussy once again and not being able to stand it much longer, I cupped both my hands under her arse cheeks, and squeezed them as I lifted her up just a little.

I flattened my tongue and starting right above her arse hole I licked all the way up her pussy lips to her clit. "Ooooh Yes." Clair cried out. "Don't stop." I flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit many times before swirling it around the edges of her now hard clit. "Oh god, that's good, ahhhh!"

I drooled all over her clit, licking and sucking it, hard then soft, over and over. Then I'd peel back the hood of her clit to expose as much of it as possible before sucking and licking her clit again. I pushed two fingers into her wet pussy, curling them up inside so it put pressure on her g spot, I firmly licked and sucked her clit some more, adding another finger after a while. "Mmm that's so fucking good." I kept licking and fingering her to a shuddering orgasm but I really needed to get my cock into her smooth pussy.

Clair said "I want your cock in my fanny now Paul." She removed my shirt and pants and I was now completely naked, I laid down and she positioned herself on my face with her pussy just inches from my wanting tongue, I reached around her and grabbed her ass and pulled her down onto my face, I then started to lick hungrily at her soaking wet pussy.

I could feel her clit all over my face as she rubbed herself against my face and licked and sucked on it willingly as she pressed it hard into my mouth. I grabbed her ass once more pulled her to my face and buried everything I could inside her, my nose was on her clit my tongue was as deep as I could get it inside and she was grinding on my face, it only took seconds and Clair screamed as she was cumming all over my face and I was soaked in her wetness, I loved every drop.

Clair climbed from my face and laid down next to me. We were facing each other and she giggled that my face was actually dripping with her cum. I was about to go and wash but she said no, and started to lick my face clean of her juices. She revelled in it and licked and swallowed all she could and kissed me from time to time, I could feel the slippery pussy juice on her lips.

One thing we certainly had in common was the musky sweet taste of her pussy. I absolutely loved it and Clair certainly did too. I asked her if she'd ever had sex with another woman and seeing how much she loved the taste of pussy I wasn't surprised when she said "yes, when Sue and I lived at home with our parents we experimented with each other, I taught her how to kiss and we used to practice on each other, and we also kissed and sucked each other's tits and fanny many times, I gave Sue her first orgasm."

Clair also admitted that she loves to masturbate and always tastes her juices from her fingers or her vibrators.

"Wow, Sue has never mentioned that she's had lesbian sex before, it seriously excites me and I'd love to watch her with another woman, especially her sister, even better if I could join in."

"Maybe you should suggest it to her, I'd be willing." Said Clair very excitedly.

While we talked I stroked her big amazing perfect tits non stop, i was obsessed with them, I cupped then in my hand one by one and felt their heaviness, I tweaked her hard nipples and traced the softness of her areola that encircled them. I then kissed, licked and sucked them, savouring every moment as my semi hard cock now returned to full hardness, I stroked down her body using circular strokes as I hungrily sought out her pussy.

I moved my kisses from her tits moving down slowly towards her still soaking pussy, with each kiss I got closer and almost shook in anticipation, finally I was there I felt the smoothness once again on my lips and against my nose, my bottom lip was on her clit and I flicked it playfully. Then I put her clit in my mouth and sucked it once again as Clair moaned with the pleasure, using my thumbs I peeled her clit hood back and exposed it, it was a thing of beauty and I licked it until Clair cum again, she grabbed my head and pressed it hard into herself as the pain and pleasure of her orgasm made her shake. I opened her pussy wider and licked up every drop of her beautiful cum and swallowed it, her hips were grinding against my face making me soaked in her musky cunt juices.

My cock was aching for some attention so I kneeled between her legs and as I massaged her tits with my wet hands my cock searched for her gaping pussy, I felt my cock touch her entrance and I pushed it easily inside, I started to pump in and out and Clair met my thrusts by pushing her hips upward to meet me every time. The sound of her soaking pussy being fucked was getting too much and I wanted to cum, but Clair had other ideas, she told me to swap places with her, I laid back onto the bed and Clair crawled between my legs and took my cock in her mouth, she licked up and down my shaft tasting herself again as she fondled my aching balls. She had a very skillful mouth and moved her head up and down taking every inch of my cock into her throat.

Clair then straddled me and put my cock into her pussy again, she leaned on my chest and very slowly but very erotically rode my cock, I reached up and grabbed her hanging tits, the weight of them in my hands is something I'll never forget. I'm glad Clair was fucking me slowly as I was desperate to cum but wanted it to continue as long as possible. Clair leaned back and reached between her legs, with every inch of my rock hard cock deep inside her she started playing with her clit, it didn't take her long before she had another orgasm, her pussy pulsated and tightened around my cock, I begged her to let me cum I could feel the wetness dripping down my shaft and balls and forming a small puddle on the bed.

Each time Clair could feel I was about to cum she stopped riding my cock and waited a few seconds for it to calm down. Finally she climbed off me and once again licked our combined juices from my cock, balls and anywhere else on my body she could find it, then she gripped my cock put her mouth over the end and with slow soft yet firm strokes she let me cum, as I cum she closed her mouth around my cock and I could feel every pulsating load shoot into her mouth, I'd never cum so much in my life but Clair swallowed almost every drop except for a bit that had escaped and was dripping down her chin. My cock was so tender now and Clair finally released her grip smiled at me then using her finger she wiped the last drop of cum from her chin and licked it clean.

"I think I should come and stay with you every time Sue has to go away." Joked Clair.

"I'd love that. Maybe we should get Sue's permission."

12