All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 04'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
darn it

The story is falling apart. I am hoping it gets pulled back on track as the author is doing an excellent job of creating engaging characters.

Started as a poly marriage in the making, a rather nice different sort of romance tale.

Its turning into just a group that has sex with others. when one of the girls mentioned she wanted sex outside the group, that is the first crack.

The romance to the story is dying out.

What is the point to them living together now? Certainly not as a "marriage" that will survive. agree with some posts on past chapters, this is headed along a bad path :(

Hopefully the author can still salvage it.

the writing is top notch, but the story itself needs repaired. Otherwise why not make it just a short erotic coupling groups ex piece and those are a dome a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Gotta say I agree with the comment below. This story is starting to stray from the romance angle that engaged me in it from the start.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
I Can

See the comments from Anon. but they are in the Building stages of a relationship. and it was talked about after the three stayed together the first night that they would be open to others as long as they remember where they lived. But i also agree it is drawing away from a strictly Polyamory relationship. and could bring trouble.

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 10 years ago

I am really enjoying the story. I like the novel writing approach. This is the 1st chapter that really got me arousing. This story though makes me wonder if this in the right category.

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
Sorry

We are vanilla.probably will always be so.I like this better than loving wives ( goodhusband, Awakening ) The family stuff is a bit strange. He, s a stud, be more specific how does a guy hold out most of the night....One and done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kyle or Lyle?

Kyle's name seems to have changed to Lyle. ????

Also a few wrong words. Enjoying the tale though.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

I appreciate that the story is based in respect and care towards the others, while getting hot and sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3359 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...