Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyle Reddick did call the next day as I predicted. He invited us out again the following weekend – rain or shine. I accepted. Sheila also arranged for us to drop in on her parents after our midday cookout.

* * * * *

Our meeting with the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan was a lot chummier than our first get together. We felt like old friends, and they were more open about the extent of their relationships and feelings for each other. I don't think they'd been holding back in our earlier meeting, it's just that we ran out of time.

We covered the rest of Lyle's questions, plus Nancy, Gale, Chip, and Aidan got a chance to question us too. Their questions were good ones, and I even took notes because many of the questions were things we had never discussed as a group. I wanted to bring them up at our next monthly meeting of our foursome.

Before and after our Q&A period, we had a number of different lively conversations while Chip and Aidan attended the grill, this time for spare ribs and chicken. There was a bite to the November air, so we ended up eating inside scattered around the Reddick's family room.

When we went to leave, I found it natural that I shook the men's hand, and got substantial kisses from Nancy and Gale. On our side, Fran, Sheila, and Ally gave generous kisses to Chip, Aidan, and Lyle. I even noticed Ally giving Aidan a little tongue, and that made my cock stir in my pants because it looked so sexy.

We got to the Henson's home right at five o'clock, just in time for the cocktail hour. As we trooped into the house, Jean greeted us and again I got a far-from-modest kiss. Jean molded her body to mine, pushing her groin into mine, and we shared a long slow kiss, this time with a little tongue. We were both panting when we pulled apart.

I glanced around at Fran, Sheila, and Ally, and while they had seen us they didn't bat an eye at what had just transpired.

I turned to Jean and said, "That's the hottest kiss I've had all week."

Jean smiled, patted my chest, and said, "I guess I'd better talk to my girls then. They must be falling down on the job of keeping you happy and well loved." I explained I was very happy and loved, but that we were talkers not kissers.

Jean pulled me with her towards the kitchen explaining that we needed to do both. "I know you are physical with the girls, but don't stop romantic kisses with each other. A kiss communicates all sorts of sentiments: love, passion, affection, anticipation, eroticism, hope, and respect to mention a few."

Before I had my brain fully engaged, I asked, "And what did your kiss just communicate?"

Jean gave me a coy smile and replied, "All of those." She blushed slightly and turned to tend to the salad she'd been making when we arrived.

I might have pursued the matter further, however, my three roommates came into the kitchen followed by their father. Dave and I shook hands.

My brain was scrambled after Jean's kiss and more so over her reply to my hasty question. Was she coming on to me? I always thought of myself as the pursuer, but was I now being slowly seduced on each visit to their home? Did she want to have sex with me? What kind of a relationship should I have with my girlfriends' mother – a future mother-in-law? Why had she pushed her hips into mine? Could she feel me harden as we kissed; it would have been hard to miss? Should I be embarrassed?

Dave latched onto me. "Steve, come on back to the den. There's a good college game on television; the score was tied a minute ago and the fourth quarter is just starting." I dutifully followed the girls' father for a quarter of football.

About the only notable comment after that point was from Dave. He commented that he had tried some of the techniques I'd coached him about the prior week – techniques to extend intercourse, and to manage orgasms – and he was happy with the results so far. He asked a few explicit questions including one about the A-spot, and I told him what I recalled from the lectures.

I had to remind myself that this was a family who talked openly about their sexuality without any embarrassment or reservations. Nothing was held back apparently. I gathered from the girls that they'd had very frank and descriptive talks with their mother about how we all made love together, or managed our sex together. That thought brought me back to thinking of Jean's kiss and what it communicated. When she said she was communicating all those sentiments, some of them were pretty sexy and highly intimate. Did she really mean to communicate that much?

I looked at Dave, but he was now focused on the football game. He was a virile man for his age despite the appearance of salt and pepper hair and the laugh lines around his eyes. I wondered if he had feelings or urges about his daughters. They were certainly ripe and attractive. How could he not?

I resolved to do a little research about incest. I'd not thought of that word before, but I guess that described the interrelationship of the girls. They were sisters and played together sexually. They openly displayed the affection they felt for each other, and when we were doing a group sex evening, they had no qualms about pleasuring each other.

The rest of the evening was sanguine until we were leaving. I watched each girl give her dad a robust kiss goodbye, one hotter than I'd ever noticed before. Jean caught me up in another knock-your-socks-off kiss. She had also put her arm around my neck to pull me closer during the kiss. This time there was no doubt, her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and we played tonsil hockey for about thirty seconds.

I'm sure I blushed, but then I just bid Jean and Dave goodnight, and off we went to drive home.

I waited to bring up Jean's kiss until our How-Goes-It meeting on Friday night. I needed time to assess my own thoughts on what had happened. I'd made a bunch of notes about the kiss, and also many of the questions that had been raised by our new friends that we'd seen the past two weekends.

We sat around the dinner table after a nourishing meal that Fran and I had prepared. The two of us could relax at this point, since clean up was the duty of Ally and Sheila.

I started, "Well, I'd like to go last because I have some thoughtful things to discuss. Don't worry none of them are about how we're living or getting along."

The girls looked mildly interested. Ally raised the space issue again. We were all feeling cramped in the small apartment that had been my bachelor pad. I agreed that we should start looking for larger quarters.

Sheila pointed out that we'd been living together for over four months, and she wondered whether Fran and she should keep paying the rent on their apartments. I could see no problems in the deeper commitments we made to each other by continuing to live together. The only question I raised was where to put all the clothing and a few furniture items we'd parked in Fran's apartment.

A couple of housekeeping requests were made about personal stuff left in public spaces, and we agreed to be a little neater.

The table then turned to me.

"As you know I took some notes about the questions we were getting from the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan the last two weekends. Some of my questions are extensions of what they asked, and I think it'll provoke some interesting discussion."

Fran gestured for me to get on with it.

"OK. I'll ask this question bluntly, because I think you've all been raised in an open way about such topics. If I'm offending anyone, please say so. My first question to all of us is this, what would happen if one or some of us found someone else we wanted to either (a) have sex with, or (b) see added to our circle?"

I could see the wheels start to turn in each girl's head. Sheila responded first but tentatively, "I'd like to see us have an open relationship that's larger than the four of us. If we have outside sex, and we should let the others know. We should also use protection."

Ally said, "I wouldn't want just anyone brought into our circle because one of us had a whim about somebody they just met. I draw a line between a brief fling – in which case I agree with Sheila, and having someone in our intimate circle. The person I have a one-night stand with, so to speak, may not be a person any of you would like to have a relationship with." Ally paused and added, "And just so you know, my inclination is not to have one night stands week after week."

Fran nodded, "I agree. It'd be nice to have our cake and eat it too. By that I mean Steve is our home base and we love him, but that doesn't mean we won't develop feelings for someone else – feelings of love or passion that we'd like to pursue." She thought for a moment and added, "Ah, hell. We might just lust after someone and want to fuck their brains out."

I asked, "So does that mean I could also sleep with someone other than the three of you if the mood struck?"

The three nodded. Fran said, "Yes, but I don't want you to become a home base for someone not in our circle – or not acceptable to all of us. If you do something that starts to become a love affair, we should reevaluate all of this right away. I'm splitting hairs maybe, but if you are having casual fun sex, I can handle that better than losing your love to someone else. I want you to love ME – or rather US."

"I understand completely, and I feel the same way about each of you. If something moves beyond friendship a further evaluation is needed." The others nodded in agreement.

Sheila said, "I'd rein in any other relationship until I felt we were all on board about having that person in our circle. I think our circle is where I want my love to be, maybe with some other people in it, but I don't think any of us should have a love interest that we all don't share."

Heads around the circle nodded in agreement.

I caught everyone's eye, "What we just decided may turn out to be profound, but let's see where it goes. I don't have my eye on anybody other than you three, you should all know."

I got another round of nods. Our discussion was hypothetical at this point, but I had a feeling it would get 'real' in the not too distant future.

"Next question for us," I posited, "How would you feel about sexual playtime between the four of us and the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan?"

I got surprised looks from each of the girls as I looked around the table. Ally asked, "Did someone say something?"

"No, but I am reading the chemistry between us plus the kind of kisses that got shared when we said goodbye the last time. I think there's a desire to be closer – a lot closer – to each other by each of us."

All three girls nodded.

"I think the ball is in our court to do something together. We can't very well have them here. We have no room as it is." I laughed, "Can you imagine nine of us crowded in this place, let alone trying to have intimate times together."

Everyone laughed.

Fran asked, "Would you call Lyle and see about putting something together?" She paused and added, "I ... errr ... I'd like to be intimate with them. I think it'd be arousing, and fun, and sexy."

"Gladly."

I paused and asked the next question, "Based on what I just heard and from observing our behavior over the past month or two, we seem to be really committed to this group relationship. I thought sisters fought a lot. Are we really getting along this well?"

Sheila said in a soft voice, "This is the happiest I have ever been in my life. I don't want it to end."

Ally nodded, "You've taught us we don't need to fight. I'm getting some of this stuff at work too – all about 'win-win' compromises. This is how I'm dealing with each of you now too, and I'm willing to give up getting exactly my own way if it keeps the four of us harmonious and smoothly running.

Fran added, "I agree with all of that, plus I love each of you and I don't want to fight that hard with someone I feel that way about. These are tight quarters, and maybe it's good that we're jammed in together and have to keep adjusting and fitting together. I feel as though I'm adapting every second, but in a nice way.

Sheila said, "I like the physical contact we're forced to have – to enjoy."

Fran murmured, "I like the physical contact we call sex."

We all laughed and nodded in strong agreement. After that the girls turned to me.

"My last question is really delicate and I don't want any of you to get mad at me for the thought, but I have to ask. It's delicate because it concerns each of you, and maybe it's a multipart question."

Ally jested, "Don't worry about it; just ask."

I continued, "Your Mom came onto me really hard last Saturday night in both her welcome and goodbye. When we arrived and left your parent's home I got French kisses that were so hot they would melt steel, plus full body presses and groin rubs. I responded almost automatically, I'm afraid. Jean messed with my mind, and I didn't know what to think."

"A few minutes after arriving I asked her about the welcoming kiss and she intimated that she wanted something more significant to happen, and that really blew my mind. So, part A of my question is what should I do? There's also a part B; what role do you want to play with your parents if something more is suggested or started?"

Ally was surprised and sat back. Sheila and Fran didn't seem too concerned, but did lean forward as I talked to show their interest. I stayed silent to see what would get said. I felt embarrassed bringing up a question about their mother in front of them.

Sheila finally broke the silence, "She likes you, and that's how she shows it."

Fran shook her head, "No, it's more than that. She's horny for Steve's sexual services. Think about it. Every time we've gone up there we've shared some erotic stories about what we've been doing with him, even going back to when we started to kiss and pet. Now when we talk, we're singing his praises about what a royal fuck he is, how thoughtful and caring, how many orgasms he delivers, how easy he is to please, and we layout a sex scene with the four of us in it. When we were talking on Saturday, did you see how Mom was lapping her lips and squirming in her chair as we talked in the kitchen? We've build Steve up as a sexual Adonis, and she wants a sample."

Ally said, "But she'd never go through with it, right?"

Fran responded, "Oh, I don't know. Given the right circumstances and a little privacy I'm sure she'd be on the seduction track. Right now, though, she's back on second base, maybe hoping for an opportunity to engage in a little oral sex with him."

"What about Dad?"

"He would be into it and would want to watch and cheer her on. He's hornier than Steve in some ways. I've always felt he wanted to bed each of us, but kept a lid on it. I bet if one of us gave him the kind of kiss that Steve got, we'd see a different Dad emerge."

Sheila said with a touch of enthusiasm, "We're going up there tomorrow. Should we try an all out kiss with him – you know, as an experiment."

Fran said, "If it's an experiment, we'd better be prepared to follow through to the next stage or two. Also, if we do that we should start calling him Dave and not Dad."

Ally said, "I don't know that I could get into my parents that way." She turned to Sheila and Fran, "You two are step kids, so have some genetic distance from at least Mom or Dad. I'd feel weird, at least until someone got the ball rolling and I could see what it was like."

Fran said, "Ally, remember you felt that way about sex with Sheila and me, so keep an open mind. I'd be the logical one to start with Dad since we're not related, and Ally don't feel left out, I think we're all a little weirded out by thinking about our parents this way. At the same time though, haven't you ever thought about what sex with him would be like? I have."

Both girls nodded.

"And what about your mother?" I asked.

Sheila smiled and said, "I think you ought to see if you can get to third base with her. You eat pussy like a champion and any female worth her salt would want a shot at you once she learned your skills in cunnilingus."

Fran and Ally vocally agreed.

I asked, "Does this fit in what we talked about earlier – a relationship outside this group?"

Ally chuckled, "Family shouldn't count. They're a free ride."

I retorted, "So, the three of you will go after my brother if he ever visits?"

Fran looked coy and said, "Maybe." We all laughed.

I had no more deep questions to consider. The areas we'd talked about were enough for now. We retired to the bedroom and in our sex play called to the fore the Hensons and my brother as Lyle, Nancy, Chip, Gale, and Aidan.

* * * * *

I called Lyle to see when we could get together with them again, suggesting that we liked all five of them a lot and wanted them in our circle of close friends. I didn't elaborate more than that, since they might not be inclined to engage someone in intimate ways outside oftheir own circle.

In my research about threesomes and moresomes I'd learned that there were an almost infinite number of arrangements that three or more people practiced when in a relationship with one another. The general term was polyamory – a group of people who loved each other. Some groups were chaste, and others engaged in sex. Bisexuality was an option for both men and women. Some groups did not engage in sex outside the group, others did, and sometimes with various restrictions the group agreed.

Lyle seemed ecstatic that I called, and told me that all five of them felt the same way about us. We planned a communal dinner for an upcoming weekend.

Saturday we made our pilgrimage to the picturesque town of Dillon and the Henson home as usual for dinner. We carefully orchestrated our arrival, staging when each of us arrived at the front door. Ally and Sheila hung back at the car, fussing with some warm dishes in the back of the car that we brought to share in the dinner meal.

Fran went inside first, greeted her mother, and then planted a lip lock on Dave that made his hair curl and probably gave him toe spasms. She even did a cute little thing with her hips that I knew signaled that she wanted sex in the worst way. I caught the end of the kiss as I came through the door.

Jean met me and I realized she had planned for my arrival. We started a very passionate French kiss that continued for well over a minute as our tongues danced in each other's mouth and our hips ground together. This time I was a full and eager participant with her, and I'm sure she got the message that I wanted to engage more with her.

When we broke apart, she fanned her face with one hand. She mumbled, "Wow, that was hot. I could do with a few more of those."

In that instant, Sheila and Ally came through the front door carrying the casserole dishes from the car. Any further action with Dave or Jean ceased at that point. Later, Fran and I would explain to our cohorts what had happened and what we felt.

From that point on, Fran hung out with her Dad, and I stayed close to Jean, engaging her in conversation or telling her how appreciative of her meal efforts we all were. A few times when I was close to her, I subtly touched her shoulder or arm. Conversely, I felt a number of touches from her on my own body, and as I think back on it, some weren't all that subtle.

At one point I was sitting on the kitchen counter. Jean came up to me, standing between my knees; she looked up at me and ran a finger down my cheek. She gestured that I should lean forward. I did and we kissed again, bringing to a boil any nearby liquids. When we parted, Jean's eyes were closed and she appeared off in fantasyland.

As we slowly drew apart, I used one of my fingers to stroke down her cheek, continuing slowly along her neck, and then down across her upper chest right to the V that her dress formed between her breasts. I then ran my finger back and forth along the sides of the V, occasionally pulling the material away from her body by an inch or two.