Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered to her, "Too much? Want me to stop touching you?"

Jean moved away finally. She whispered, "Not one bit, and no, it's not too much; it's not nearly enough." She paused and added, "Careful, you'll give me some dreams that'll keep me awake and stimulated in an erotic way all night."

I allowed, "Me too; such lovely fantasies to dwell on. Maybe we should make them a reality someday soon." On that note, I hopped off the counter and strolled out of the kitchen just as Sheila and Ally came in to help serve the meal. I didn't look back to see the look on Jean's face.

I found Fran and Dave in the other room sitting tightly side-by-side on the sofa looking through a photo album. One of Fran's hands moved slowly up and down Dave's nearest thigh, often coming dangerously close to his groin. He had an arm around her shoulders, and was using a finger to stroke her opposite ear and neck – obvious erogenous zones, and areas I knew made Fran exceptionally horny and sexually responsive. I thought they made a cute tableau.

Without batting an eye, I said to them, "What's in the old album, anything a new boyfriend might be interested in seeing?"

Dave didn't miss a beat. He turned the album towards me. "Take a look. Here are pictures of Fran and Sheila back a few years when they were cheerleaders at Dillon High School. Ally's standing in a couple of them too."

I looked and was impressed with my girls. They were easy to spot, and each had that look of innocence and awe about the world to them. They were invincible. I think they're still that way, at least to me.

"That's cool. Sometime I'd like to scan some of their old photos onto my computer so we can recall them and share them."

Dave lit up, "That's a great idea. Maybe I'll do that. I could email them to you as well as their aunts and uncles when I am through. As you can tell, many of them predated the age of digital photography. Look at the front of the album."

I flipped to the first couple of pages. "Wow, this is Jean. Is she pregnant with Ally in these shots, because I see a young Sheila and Fran?"

"Excellent guess, and quite correct. I'm guessing when the photo was taken she had two or three more months before Ally was born.

I studied the photographs. Jean was stunning even pregnant – especially pregnant – she was adorable and looked so loveable. I could easily have fallen in love with her then, as I felt warmth and compassion about her now. She'd truly only gotten better with age.

"Jean is beautiful."

"I've always thought so, but her first husband didn't think of her that way." Dave chortled.

"His loss, our gain."

From behind me, Jean's voice surprised me, "You guys can be my fan club. It's nice to hear you talk about me as beautiful in the present tense. I don't always see myself that way."

I pulled Jean to me as she came deeper into the room, "Yes, you're beautiful." I gestured to the photo album, "Maybe more today than back then. I love mature women, and that's why I love your daughters. They each have a genuine maturity about them that doesn't dampen their enthusiasm for life. They obviously get that from you."

Jean kissed me on the lips; however, it was a short peck of a kiss. "Oh, you are a flatterer. If I didn't know better, I'd think ... Well, you don't need to know what I think right now."

I gave her a peck on the cheek and a hug.

Sheila and Ally came into the room from the kitchen. "We're ready everybody."

The six of us sat down at the dinner table. Jean was at one end of the table and Dave at the other. I was to Jean's right. We'd just started to eat when I felt a bare foot rub up my left leg. I looked over at Jean and smiled benignly. On and off for the rest of the meal, we played footsie under the table. From the occasional looks I got, I think she was really getting off on the subtle game.

Dave and I did clean up, a relatively easy chore since most of the work involved rinsing dishes and putting them in a dishwasher. Dave packaged up the leftovers and put them in the refrigerator.

The girls and I got our coats and went to say goodbye. Jean jumped up from her chair and pulled me into a large hug right in front of Dave. Over her shoulder I gave him a 'What can I do about this?' look, but he didn't seem at all concerned. Just as we broke from our hug and goodbye kiss, I saw Fran repeating the goodbye gesture on Dave out of the corner of my eye. After her departing kiss, Ally and Sheila moved in for kisses, just not quite as sexually aggressive.

In the car on the way home, we compared notes. It turned out that there were two games of footsie being played at the dinner table, and other than the deep kisses and a couple of obtuse comments, nothing else was notable about the visit. We did laugh and speculate about the senior Hensons.

Ally stopped us cold with a supposition. "Do you think our parents are swingers, and that's why they're so open, and why they don't seem to care when they see each other making out with someone else? They even seemed to enjoy watching each other kiss Fran and Steve, although it was hard to read the looks on their faces, and they each warmed up to our coming back at them without much effort."

There was a long silence, and I could tell that Fran and Sheila were digesting that idea. After about a minute, Sheila recounted, "You know when I was a senior in high school, we were all out at parties or sleepovers, but I got to feeling bad and so I went home. When I banged around coming into the house, maybe around nine p.m., Mom, Dad, and Mr. and Mrs. Whitter were all upstairs in the master bedroom. By the time, I called up that I was home and got upstairs they were all standing around in the bedroom, and Mom was talking about redecorating or something like that. I blew off the whole thing ... except ... now that you mention it, the bed was a mess and Mom and Dad never leave the bed that way. I remember thinking it was odd, but I went to my room and went to bed."

Fran nodded, "I had a similar experience. When we were juniors the school had a power failure and they released all of us a couple of hours early. Sheila, I think you went off to be with your friend Jackie, and I went home. When I got there Mom and Hank Davis were there alone. Mom looked disheveled, and Mr. Davis wasn't wearing any socks, a point that bothered me for some reason. As I play that back that afternoon, I wonder ..."

We turned and looked at Ally. She said, "I have no stories about them, other than they loved to go out on weekend evenings with friends. Once or twice I can recall Mom or Dad staying over at one of their friend's homes when the other came back to tend to us, but that was rare, and there always seemed to be a good excuse. I made that speculation based on just what I saw this evening, but as we're talking I'm becoming a believer."

I said, "Couldn't one of you ask your mother. I mean they've made such a big statement to us – to me – over the past few weeks about being so open and freethinking about sex. I bet if one of you asked her, she'd give you the straight scoop."

Fran announced, "Next visit, I'm talking to Mom."

* * * * *

The following weekend we had the Reddicks, Aidan, and the Dunns come by my small apartment for a glass of wine before we went out. We were all laughing about the plight of a bachelor living with three women in the city in a tiny apartment, where rents were high. At least the five of them got to see how we lived in our close quarters.

Our hosting them for an hour or so proved to be a turning point for us in a couple of ways. First, Aidan Winslow turned out to have a much larger apartment in a renovated warehouse turned apartments in another part of Cambridge. The place was adjacent to the trolley lines that ran out that way, plus a multitude of bus routes. It also came with two parking spaces.

Aidan explained, "As we create our fivesome, Lyle and Nancy have invited me to come and live with them. Consequently, I'm about to start looking for tenants for the place. If you want to come by tomorrow afternoon, I could show you the place." He pulled out his cell phone and showed us half-a-dozen photos he'd taken inside the condominium. It was obviously spacious and much larger than my humble abode.

For dinner, we decided to go to a nearby restaurant that also became more night clubby after nine. We had a table for nine, and intentionally kept shifting chairs so no one sat next to anyone person too long. Gale also had given us pieces of paper with a list of twenty-five things on it we were supposed to find out about each of our new partners as the men rotated around the table: likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite subjects in school, etc. Towards the end of the list there were a few things that hedged on sexual: for instance, would you engage in BDSM, or exhibitionism?

I had fascinating conversations and learned a lot about Nancy and Gale, and a few things I didn't know about Ally and Sheila. Because of the imbalance of men and women I didn't get to talk to Fran, but I knew we'd talk later.

The lights dimmed and the music got louder about nine p.m. I invited Gale to dance, and we started to jig and jump around the dance floor. After a few minutes of that, a nice slow song came on, and Gale molded herself into my body and we swayed slowly together. I became exceptionally away of her breasts and her mons that had an affinity for my upper thigh.

I asked permission to kiss my pretty dance partner.

Gale replied in a soft voice, "You don't need permission, just do it. Nancy and I talked and we're hoping to spend more time with you soon – intimate time, and I know our husbands and Aidan would like to reciprocate with the three women you live with." She chuckled and said, "Do you think you could handle two women at the same time?"

I whispered, "I could cut back." I leaned in and kissed Gale, and soon we were making out in the middle of the crowded dance floor. Fran and Chip danced by; he poked me in the side and said, 'Get a room.' We all laughed.

I said, "How does one set up something like this? None of us have ever done a sharing or swapping thing, although those terms seem crass because we really like you all and want to spend time with you – all different kinds of time."

Gale said, "Let me work on making something happen, and I know the others will help. The words you used will do nicely until one of us thinks of something better. Maybe next weekend we can have the four of you join us for a long evening at our home, maybe overnight if you wish. We just might have a little orgy where we're all in the same room; would that interest you?" She ground her pelvis into mine, and I pushed back with my hardening dick leading the way.

After we'd ground together for a bit and I knew she could feel me, she said, "I guess I could take that as a 'Yes' or someone slipped a roll of quarters into your pocket." We both laughed at the old joke.

The rest of the night everyone flirted outrageously with everyone else. The girls snuggled into Chip, Lyle, and Aidan when they were sitting, running their hands and fingers up their thighs and surreptitiously stroking the rapidly forming lumps. Of course, they changed around in no particular pattern. The men were also stroking and copping feels of the girls. I had Nancy and Gale on either side of me, and when one wanted to do something, the other would form a human shield from the others in the club. I got a lot of attention from the two women.

We wrapped up our clubbing around midnight. The Fabulous Five as the girls had started to call the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan drove back to the suburbs and the four of us went home. We were all so worked up, the subtlest remark made us all jump into bed and start making love. I don't think we went to sleep until about two a.m.

To be continued