Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night we had our monthly 'How Goes It' circle. I had reminded the girls at the start of the week, encouraging them to write down their feelings about what had transpired over the past month, plus any other points they wanted to share.

I asked Ally to start us off this month. She blushed, and then launched into how much she liked three aspects of her life in the past month: our arrangement with me, her, and her sisters; the sexual play with the Fabulous 5; and the new relationship with her parents. She was more specific, and I got horny listening to her talk and describe some of the sexy situations she'd experienced.

Ally also raised, again, our need for more space. We were still using Fran's old apartment as a storage locker. Sheila's apartment further away sat unused except by an occasional visiting friend. I felt that we'd been together long enough to drop that façade and get a larger place for all of us. I made a note.

Fran echoed Ally about a larger place. She too liked the 'non-standard' sex we'd shared with others, and hoped it would continue. Sheila had the same reply. I agreed too, so we digressed from the meeting for fifteen minutes and made a list of requirements for either a house or apartment, including commute time and effort, number of bedrooms, square footage, and so on. I suggested we get a real estate agent handling rentals and spend some of the weekend time seeing places. I also reminded them of Aidan's offer of his flat as a sublet.

I shared my philosophy with the girls, and we discussed each item. No one disagreed, especially since everything I wrote let us continue with the new relationships we'd formed, and even expand further.

No one had any beef with anyone else, so it was a short meeting. Ally called Aidan to talk about seeing his apartment. She reported that he was eager to see us, and would meet us at his place at ten o'clock on Saturday morning. I set something up with a rental agent for right after lunch the same day.

Aidan's condominium was in Cambridge a few blocks northwest of Harvard. The unit was five times as large in square footage as what we had now, but the rent was only double. The condominium complex had some nice amenities too: a small gym, proximity to mass transit, a rooftop cookout area with a view down part of the Charles River, two parking spaces, and a quiet neighborhood. We were all impressed with the place.

After lunch, we met Sally Kane, the rental and real estate lady who had helped me find my current apartment a few years earlier. She squired us around to five different units. Two in Boston-Brookline, and three others in Cambridge, Watertown, and Somerville. We were a little numb by the end of the afternoon as we headed home.

We got some refreshments and sat around the living room. I said, "Let's write down the order of the places we liked, just to see what our thinking is." We'd agreed to not voice our opinions until we got home.

I collected the papers and lined them all up in front of us. The four of us unanimously voted to rent Aidan's apartment. After that we talked about how to transition and when I could break my lease. I'd been there long enough that I could just walk away without a further impact to the landlord. We wanted to move ASAP.

I called Aidan and we talked about when he'd be out of the place, as well as what furnishings he might leave behind for us. He'd mentioned he was already spending most nights at Lyle and Nancy's home. Occasionally he'd be at the Dunn's. He laughed and said, "I'm their gigolo. When Lyle or Chip have to travel, they arrange for me to take their place in their bed. I might be there anyway, but it makes it a special time for Nancy or Gale, and me."

After our talk, I turned back to the girls and announced, "Two weeks. Aidan will move the rest of his personal stuff over the next week or two. He's going to put a few pieces of furniture in storage, but leave much of his stuff for us to use. About all we need to move from here are our bed, sofa, chair, and dining set. Fran had a few things to move, and Sheila only had her personal things and no furniture." Ally had all she'd brought from home in my apartment. She didn't have other real estate to consider.

Monday we notified the various landlords that we were vacating. I knew the apartments would be snapped up immediately, and at higher rents than we'd been paying.

Thursday before the big move, Aidan called and told me he was completely out of the place. He'd already given us keys. He also volunteered Lyle, Chip, and himself to help us move. I accepted. Thus, Saturday morning, I picked up a small U-Haul truck, and we quickly filled it with the boxes, furniture, and clothing from my apartment. We drove the five blocks to Fran's and repeated the process, and then went to Sheila's. We'd emptied the truck into Aidan's pad by noontime.

Aidan and I drove the truck out to Dillon to the Henson home to pickup some castoff furniture that would fill in some of the vacant holes in the place.

Jean, of course, gave me one of her hallmark greetings as we walked up the front walk. Aidan looked on with his mouth hanging open. Jean was fascinated to meet Aidan, particularly armed with the knowledge that he was the single guy in the swing group we'd enjoyed and that he'd fucked all of her daughters. He got a welcome kiss, then I could see her flirting with him, and I got a laugh out of how transparent she appeared to me. Maybe I'd have to set something up with Dave, Jean, and the rest of us.

As we rode back to Cambridge with the truck, Aidan said, "Your ... what can I call her ... mother in law? ... Well, she's really friendly. I saw how she kissed you. I confess she kissed me that way too while you were out by the truck. I hope that's all right?"

"Oh, it's fine with me. I'm glad you both enjoyed it. She's a very loving person."

Aidan hemmed and hawed a bit and then asked, "Have you and she ... you know ... connected? I don't know why I think that, but ... it was an idea I got in my head."

I nodded.

"Wasn't her husband - the girls' father, a little miffed at that?"

I commented in a matter of fact tone, "He was otherwise occupied."

Aidan digested that; "You mean with ... your girls - his daughters?" As he talked his voice went up an octave displaying his disbelief at the inference.

I remained quiet and benignly smiled.

He thought about that and said, "I need to hang out with you guys more. You make interesting relationships happen."

I posited, "Well, you guys do too. We're sort of anxious about getting together with you again. I wish we'd set it up for tonight."

Aidan said enthusiastically, "That's no problem. The five of us were just going to crash together at Lyle and Nancy's tonight - a casual dinner and then hangout. Why don't you join us?"

I warned, "We'll all be tired from moving all this stuff."

"Well, come and just play it by ear. You're not being graded."

"Let's see what the girls think." I already knew at least two of the girls wanted to get together with our new friends.

By four o'clock, we'd emptied the truck, turned it back in, and found enough of our clothing to dress casually for an evening with the Reddicks, Dunns, and Aidan. We were on their doorstep at five o'clock.

By five-thirty, Fran, Sheila, and Ally were in bed with Aidan, Lyle, and Chip and I was similarly engaged with Nancy and Gale. I'd missed our friends, and I felt glad to reconnect with them face to face. I realized that three or four weeks between visits were too long.

Nancy and Gale had missed me too, and they showed me how much by giving me a sexy massage, simultaneously giving me a blowjob, and then fucking my brains out as I alternately ate each of them to some orgasms. They did taste different from each other, and from each of my three housemates and their mother. I loved every sensation. As we lay in our afterglows, I hugged and kissed each of them and told them how I'd missed each of them.

We cleaned up and went down to dinner. As we got ourselves some wine, Nancy apologized. "I didn't realize you were coming until Aidan sprang it on me only an hour or two ago. I thought we'd head down to the local steakhouse for dinner. I called ahead and we have reservations for eight o'clock. Of course, that assumes that the other three couples in this house will complete their refamilarization exercises by that time."

From the doorway, Fran appeared. Aidan was behind her and said, "Well, we're finished ... for the time being. Did I hear someone mention a steakhouse?" Chip and Ally appeared at the other door to the kitchen. Both said they were ready to go. Aidan went and yelled up the stairs, and five minutes later Lyle and Sheila appeared ready to leave. We made our reservation time.

The four of us stayed over at Lyle and Nancy's along with Chip and Gale. I didn't find out until later how the girls distributed themselves with Chip, Lyle, and Aidan. They informed me that it didn't matter, as they swapped around all night long, something they'd seemed to enjoy the last time we'd gotten together. I gladly spent the evening and night with Nancy and Gale.

I got to talk with Gale and Nancy at dinner and during a later rest period. I'd laid out my twelve points of my new 'philosophy' to them, asking them what they thought about it. They were impressed that I'd put so much thought into my credo, and one by one they agreed with all of the points. Nancy started me thinking about some of the further implications of some of the items. I realized I had more homework to do about their implications.

When we were back at Nancy's home and recovering from another round, she said if I'm giving my love freely, that would mean that if I were approached by someone that was attracted to me, I would open myself to loving them without conditions. Gale went further than that, "What if some cute girl where you work decided she wanted a relationship with you. What would you do?"

"I guess ... I'd explain my living arrangements to her and be sure she knew what she was getting into by pursuing me."

"And if she was still interested?"

"I might hint about my extended relationship with you," I laughed.

"And if she was still interested? Maybe having us in the deal might make her attraction to you even more intense, as in 'Oh, cool. I always wanted to try swinging.'"

"Maybe ... What would you do? I could bring her home to meet Fran, Sheila, and Ally, and then you two."

"And if we liked her, or if she still liked you independently of what we thought?"

"Jeeze. I don't know what I'd do. That situation is probably unrealistic."

They both shook their heads in disagreement. I pondered how I might extend my love freely to yet another woman. I hadn't shared with Nancy and Gale that I had a relationship with Jean - the girls' mother. I wondered what they'd think of that, and of course what they'd infer about the girls' relationship with their father. I could barely believe what had happened earlier that month.

Gale got playful at that point. She came up behind me and covered my eyes; her bare erect nipples poking into my back. She giggled and said, "Hi, Steve. I'm Debbie from accounting downstairs. I've had my eye on you for a while, and I'm hoping you've seen me before and have been thinking about asking me out. I couldn't wait any longer, so I decided to ... to just give you a blowjob here in your office." On that little fantasy, Gale's mouth dropped onto my shaft until her nose pressed against my pubes. I hardened in only a few seconds.

Gale looked up at me from my lap, "Oh, Steve, could you put your big hard stick in Debbie's little pussy and pump back and forth until you fill my little hole all full of your spunk. I have a very tight pussy, and I just know that you'll find fucking me exciting. Do you know, I'm very responsive and I move around a lot making it more exciting for my partners? I'm also orgasmic ... and you can bring me off again and again. Oh, God, Steve, can you feel my clit rubbing against your cock? I can ... and I think I'm going to cum."

Gale's dirty talk was getting to me. Nancy was sitting beside me with her legs apart. She was slowly sinking two fingers in and out of her pussy and looking me right in the eyes. Nancy said, "Hi, Steve. My name is Gwen, and I work in Purchasing on the other side of your floor. I came in to see if you'd like to fuck ... errr, allow me to join you and Deb because I like you too. I like your cock too, and I hope you saved some jism for me. We both hope you'll love us and start a serious relationship with each of us, then we can make love all the time."

Gale, as Debbie, said, "Oh, Gwen, I've wanted to eat your pussy since forever. I'm so glad you're here. Maybe we can get Steve to cum in each our pussies, and then we can sixty-nine and get our treats. I bet you'd like to suck his cum from my pussy as much as I'd like to suck his cum from yours."

As Gale said this, she slid up my side and mounted my midsection and slithered down my shaft until I had no more cock left to feed into her pussy. That put just over eight inches of man meat where it could do the most good. Nancy came over to my side of the bed near my head. She climbed up and straddled my face, so I could eat her pussy and so she could make out with Gale.

The pair kept up their little Debbie-Gwen game, no doubt trying to convince me that some sweet young thing at my work would confront me in some way and then I'd have the problem of what to do about her. Of course, in their book, I'd fuck her brains out or both their brains out if it were a Debbie-Gwen combination. I did my best with Nancy and Gale, and then we fell asleep cuddled together, a little sticky here and there, but sexually sated.

* * * * *

We'd stayed over with the Fabulous 5 because we only dumped furniture and boxes in the new apartment and had not set up beds or unpacked other basics like linens. Consequently, after a happy morning complete with another round of sex for all of us, and a lovely nude brunch that included memorable blowjobs, we headed to our new home about noon.

The four of us organized ourselves to complete the master bedroom, living room, and kitchen before dinner, and we made it. The apartment had two other bedrooms and a tiny study that we used that night as storage lockers for the unopened boxes plus the furniture for those rooms.

After we'd rested a few minutes, I opened a new bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. When I took Ally her glass she was in the master bedroom doing measurements around the king-size bed we'd brought from the old apartment.

I passed her the wine.

"Thanks." She kissed me lightly, and added, "I have an idea that might make our sleeping a little less crowded."

"What?"

"I think we should anchor one of the twin beds that Aidan left beside the king bed. We can buy foam pads to fill the crack and then we could sew various sheets together to create a super-sized bed. I'm tied of waking up about to fall on the floor when I'm on the edge, or being forced to spoon behind one of you three when I'm in the middle."

I gave an approving look. "Why don't you organize it? Get the foam piece tomorrow, if you can, plus whatever linens you need."

Ally giggled, "It'll also mean when we have the Fabulous 5 over, we can all make love next to each other in the same bed - at least the girls and guys can. You'll still have to use the queen bed in the other bedroom."

"Could we move the queen bed in here? Is there room?"

Ally made a few measurements and announced, "Not next to the king, but it could go against the opposite wall if we move the dresser into the other bedroom."

"So we could make this room for sleeping and fucking, and one of the other bedrooms as a dressing room."

"Heck, yes. Cool. There's even room in the other bedroom for the other twin bed. I want to see what Nancy, Gale, and you do when you're making love. I find it so sexy to watch other people doing the deed."

We went into the living room and joined Fran and Sheila who were chatting about the room arrangements. Ally told her ideas, and her sisters liked the sound of things. We decided to do more arrangements the following evening since we were fagged out from working most of the day, plus being up and active late the night before.

We had two pepperoni pizzas delivered for dinner. I think we were all asleep by nine-thirty.

I had lunch the next day with some of my work colleagues, and one of them gave me an idea I decided to float by the girls that evening. He'd been talking about how he made sure that each week he had at least one 'date night' with his wife.

I asked what that meant, and he explained about providing some dedicated attention to her instead of just coming home and crashing as he might the other six nights of the week. He'd take her to dinner, a movie, or do something special that he knew she'd enjoy. He even brought flowers or a gift, and made the event as romantic as he could.

Thus, while we again rearranged the furniture in the new apartment, I talked to the girls about my idea.

"Ladies, I have an idea. It's based on something one of my friends at work mentioned today."

Fran, Sheila, and Ally each looked interested.

"I propose that once a week, I go on a date with each of you ... alone, so we can focus on each other. We'd try to do something you'd really like to do - dinner, dance, movie, skating, bowling, and I don't know. Whatever strikes you? We'd try to make it romantic, but we'd come home after our date and maybe make love."

Fran said with a grin, "I love the idea, particularly the making love part. All that other stuff is foreplay."

"When can we start ... the making love part, I mean?" Sheila's blue eyes brighten at the idea. "I don't mind sharing with my sisters."

Ally also grinned, "Sign me up. I'll make love with you. How about now?"

I ignored their 'sex on the brain' mentality and asked, "Will the other two of you that are staying at home feel sad or mad about not going out? I don't want to start something that inspires jealousy or worries in some way."

Fran spoke, "No, I think it'll work because the home bodies will know they either just had or just will have a date with you when they get your dedicated time. Plus, most of the time, we'll still be doing things together. I don't mind sharing you on this basis. I think it's cool because it guarantees each of us some alone time with you."

Ally and Sheila nodded agreement.

"OK, let's try it starting tomorrow. We'll draw slips of paper to determine the order for the week." I quickly scratched out one, two, and three on small pieces of paper. I tore them off the pad, shuffled them in my hands, and then had each girl pick as I held my hand up over their head.

Fran got #2; Ally #1, and Sheila #3. I suggested they could trade around if they wanted. They didn't for the coming week, but could see where that might be useful in the future if one of them had an evening function of some kind outside our circle.

The four of us wedged into the king bed again. I took an outside edge this time, and spooned in behind Ally, my date for tomorrow. Sleep came quickly; we were all tired.

Tuesday morning, I texted Ally, "I'm thinking about you and looking forward to our date tonight. Do you have any special requests?"

I got a prompt reply, "Just to be with you. Could we stroll down Boylston Street holding hands? I saw another couple doing that and it looked so romantic."

I picked up flowers on the way home. Ally was already home, thus I knocked at the door of our apartment instead of letting myself in with my key. She opened the door and I broke out in a big smile, and I held out the flowers to her. I said something corny about how her beauty made the pretty flowers pale in her presence. She leapt into my arms and gave me a million dollar kiss. No doubt, I looked pleased.