Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran and Sheila weren't home yet, so we puttered around for a few minutes and the whole time I acted as though it was the first time I'd been to her apartment to pick her up. I made little comments about the apartment, a picture I knew held special meaning for her, or complimented her taste in something.

We left to go on our date. Ally had some exotic tastes in food, so I'd chosen an Indian restaurant that had a nice ambience for our dinner. Ally's eyes sparkled and she came to life as each minute passed on our date. I hadn't realized how much my presence on a unique basis pepped up my gorgeous roommate.

After dinner we held hands and walked to Boylston Street, and then slowly walked and window-shopped until we got down to Boston Common, at which point we turned around and walked back. The weather was kind, but there was still a bite to the air. We held hands, kissed in public, sat on a park bench and made out, walked with our arms around each other, we were in love - I felt it, I showed it, she showed it, and we basked in the joy of each other.

We walked across the MIT Bridge to the Cambridge side of the river, and then wove through some of the main streets until we were home again. Fran and Sheila were setting up the queen bed on the opposite side of the master bedroom from the king bed. Somehow, they had muscled the dresser from one room to the other. The twin bed that would enlarge the king-bed was in place but not yet functional.

Fran and Sheila had made up the queen bed and turned down each side of the bed. Laying on the foot of the bed were one of my t-shirts, the kind Ally usually wore around the apartment when no one was expected, and a fresh pair of my briefs that I sometimes wore to bed when we weren't sleeping in the raw. The message was clear: Ally and I were to sleep together in the queen bed. We both kissed Fran and Sheila and thanked them for their thoughtfulness.

Fran said, "So, you end up getting lucky on your first date ... but, Sheila and I get to watch."

Ally and I looked at each other and smirked. For one, it wouldn't be the first time the two of them had watched us make love. Second, we all knew that Ally had a strong exhibitionist streak in her, and our screwing this way would play to her fetish and make her very happy.

Not to waste a moment, I pulled Ally to me and started to really make out with her, warming her up in seconds to a pretty hot state of readiness for our lovemaking. In a few minutes, I'd unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up so I could suck on her tits. She liked this, and held my head as we stood in the bedroom next to our bed.

After a few minutes of oral breast play, Ally worked my shirt off my body plus her own top. Our half-nude connection seemed hotter than if we'd just stripped and started making love, as had been our practice. We were on a date, and I was getting lucky.

I worked Ally's jeans down her shapely legs, leaving her standing in only a small thong. I pulled her sex to my face, and blew hot air through the gusset of her thong. I already knew the effect it would have on her, and she reacted perfectly. I slowly worked the thong down her legs as she messed up my hair. After that, I blew hot and cold air directly on her clit without allowing myself to touch her sex.

Ally jerked me up to a standing position and undid my pants, pushing them down my legs as fast as she could. Soon, I stood as naked as she did. We hugged and my rapidly inflating member was caught between us against her flat tummy.

Ally whispered, "Please eat me while I do you. Sixty nine." I lay back on the queen bed and she mounted me so that her pussy nestled right into my mouth. I licked her gash, relishing in the female wetness that betrayed her excitement about tonight. Ally moaned, and then I felt my own shaft being enveloped by her sweet lips. Her tongue, lips, and throat adding to the mystery of what she'd do next to me, all of it extreme eroticism.

We stayed that way for many minutes. I wasn't counting, but I was keeping track of the orgasms that I could deliver to Ally. After three, she rolled to my side and sat up. She said, "I want to make love now."

This time I came over her in the classic missionary position, at least for starters. I rubbed her slit with my shaft, focusing again on her clit. With one hand I tousled the wide strip of manicured pubic hair she maintained, but I allowed those fingers to slip into her body and even to reach deep inside and stroke her G-spot for the first time that night. After more of her wetness appeared, I leaned in, sucked on each breast, kissed her passionately, whispered words of love, and then sank into her body in one long, slow stroke to full depth. We both sighed and moaned.

I brought all the techniques I'd learned in the Tantric sex class, extending our time together, saying the right words, touching her erogenous zones, and using various positions to amplify various aspects of our lovemaking. Ally traveled to another dimension not of this world, and her orgasms cascaded through her body as I managed to hold mine in abeyance. When I sensed her fatigue, I created one more crescendo for her, and this time I joined her with my own climax. The pleasure swept through both of us and I knew in that instant that the two of us had never been closer and more loving to each other. We connected at so many levels: mind, body, and spirit. Our souls touched each other and the angels sang.

Our afterglows lasted quite a long time. We cooed and kissed, and continued our lovemaking. We felt the love, felt the connection, and felt the potential in each other.

Eventually, I fell to the side and held Ally to my chest. I glanced over at the king bed. In the middle Sheila and Fran sat in a similar position, nude and obviously having made love to each other. Sheila smiled at me with a signal of love. Fran whispered, "You two were so beautiful together. Thank you for letting us watch."

I didn't tell them that I had forgotten about their presence in the room or even on the planet I had been so focused on Ally and delivering her pleasure.

We didn't do much to prepare for bed. The lights just were turned off, and sleep overtook all of us. I cradled Ally in my arms and whispered that I loved her one more time.

To be continued