All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 12'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Can't get enough of this story!

Great story...awesome group of characters...look forward to each chapter!!! I have said it before, but really good writing too!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Yey! "Polyandry"...

...an interesting offshoot of polygamy. Polyandry is generally one woman with more than one male sex partner.

Contrary to Modern Feminist mythology and male-written porn, such a social order is not very common. The few known societies that had such a family arrangement tended to be 'Outliers'.

Living in extreme environments with high death rates due to natural causes and chronic blood-feuds and raiding of neighboring settlements.

Contrary to myth and porn, in general the woman or women (usually related) are subservient, maybe even enslaved, taken as prizes during the continuous 'Marche' warfare.

The men were usually brothers or other male relations. The advantage to this familial arrangement is no matter which of them fathered the children borne by the central woman. No matter if one or two or more of the men were killed hunting or raiding. There would be trusted brothers to safeguard the home and oversee raising and then training the sons to grow up to be the next generation of hunter/warriors.

Such environments were very harsh on the women. They often died in childbirth or aged very rapidly. Those few women who were tough enough to survive bearing and raising sons, would gain the prestige to become what we call 'Matriarchs'.

Insemin8Insemin84 months ago

I just realized ,,, Sheila, Fran and Allie remind me of a kid's show from my youth. Kuala, Fran, and Ollie. I am such an old perve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...