Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam spent the rest of the week with Jane and me, at least outside of working hours. We were a good combination, obviously liked each other a lot, made love easily and without any sign of possessiveness, and gradually learned more and more about each other.

I left Friday afternoon to head home. Pam planned to spend that night showing Jane exactly how good a sapphic lover she could be 'without me getting in the way.' Bob and Pete got home on Saturday morning on a red-eye from the west coast, and Pam had also decided that the two men should come and make love to Jane as part of their welcome home festivities. I thought Jane would enjoy that, particularly since she'd had the gangbang and experienced so many other males penetrating her lovely body.

* * * * *

I spent the weekend making love to someone morning, noon, and night, and I sure wasn't complaining. Friday night I got a colossal welcome home from my three girls. Aidan had been away since Wednesday morning, so they were more than horny by the time I got home since he hadn't been keeping them 'occupied.' Saturday, after openers, we went out to the Hensons, where Jean kept me going most of the afternoon and Dave attended to his daughters. That evening Sean and Rita came over to the Hensons and the party continued. Sunday, Aidan returned and the two of us kept Fran, Sheila, and Ally busy and happy all day, switching around frequently as we put on little sex shows for each other.

Aidan had a kink where he wanted to have sex in public. He got all of us involved in his shenanigans on Sunday evening. We went down to Harvard Square for dinner, and after dinner we walked around looking for park benches on the campus, or alleys, or other indiscrete spots where we could fuck with a high likelihood of being seen. We were generally successful, and no one called the cops. Heck, in most places, at least one guy and a few couples stopped to watch us banging away, usually in a standing doggie position.

Monday morning, I flew back to New Jersey to continue working on the TCI projects. When I got to their headquarters, I stuck my head in Jane's office after saying hello to Marge, her secretary. Jane was meeting with another person, but gave me a wave of greeting. I left her alone.

I connected with the other consultants from my company and we started to create outlines for several of the major documentation deliverables. My idea for systems development in this part of the job was to create the draft documentation for the software, and then work backwards into the actual design specification and then the coding. The technique seemed to be working well, since it focused the team on what the end result should look like instead of having their head down in data elements and lines of code on a screen. By the end of the day, we were all tired but had accomplished a week's worth of work in eight hours. Everyone felt good, so I offered to take the team out to dinner.

I texted Jane my plan to go out, and a few minutes later got a text back, "Good idea. I have to work late. Bring me home a dinner please. I'll see you at home around nine. Love, J." This worked well. We went to the Old Mill Inn and spent most of the evening in the tavern part, drinking and eating bar food. About eight-thirty we started to bid each other good night. I ordered a take out quiche for Jane, and happily delivered it to her exactly at nine as I pulled into her driveway behind her.

Jane wolfed down the quiche, as she slowly revealed her weekend to me. First off, she gave me a hard-on describing how she and Pam had made love Friday evening and into the night. Jane had revealed her 'toy box' that she kept in a drawer in her bedside table, and the two had worked their way through every toy on each other until they'd lost count of the sapphic orgasms delivered or received.

Pam had picked up Bob and Pete at the airport as planned, and after taking them home to shower and change, brought them over to Jane's for an afternoon barbecue and then a fuck session that didn't end until Sunday evening. Jane looked very pleased with herself.

I asked, "So what happens now?"

Jane chuckled, "Well, you fuck me and I fuck you well into the night, we sleep, and then we get up and go to work. Late Tuesday afternoon, you and I fly to Kansas City to review projects there the rest of the week. Oh, yes, there's a surprise en route."

"Huh? Surprise?"

"Yes, Pam's is coming with us. She's responsible for the largest two of the six projects in KC, and wanted to be there for those reviews. Of course, she also wanted to be there when you pull your Willie out of your pants and start to fuck ripe female bodies. I believe she wanted to be one of them, and I know I certainly do."

Somewhat in jest I said, "I don't fuck, I make love." I pulled Jane to me and planted a rather passionate kiss on her lips.

After a minute, Jane pulled away and fanned her face with one hand. "I'll say, and I do love you, and I love making love with you. I guess I fucked around so much this weekend that I'm using that cruder term for our activities."

"You didn't like the guys this weekend, only their ability to fill your pussy and deliver a few orgasms?"

Jane answered in a more serious tone, "The two guys are Pam's partners. I didn't want to pull any romantic stuff with either of them lest I irritate her. That said, I really liked Bob and Pete a lot - a whole lot. I could fall in love with either or both of them, and I think they felt the same way about me. We minced words when we were cuddling after making love, but I felt like we each wanted to say something significant to the other."

"Did you talk to Pam about it?"

"No, of course not."

"Well, I think some evening this week you two should talk about how you feel and how you think they felt. Pam is being very open with us, and even sharing her body with us in many ways. I certainly felt that the two of us were more than just a hot fuck for each other. I bet she won't mind in the least, and further, that she'll encourage you."

Jane pondered that reversal in her thinking.

When the food was gone and the kitchen cleaned, I led Jane up to our bedroom. I noted that I had started calling it 'our' bedroom, and she didn't object. I had started to wonder where all of this was going, particularly when the various consulting jobs for TCI ended, and I was no longer traveling to New Jersey. Maybe they'd never end, and this was my motivation to sell more business into TCI so I could keep coming back.

The two of us made sweet love with each other, an event that warmed our hearts and certainly made me feel very protective and loving towards Jane. I could feel the same vibes from her. We were on the same page. After two rounds of lovemaking, I cradled Jane in my arms, we whispered words of love to one another, and we drifted off to sleep.

Tuesday proved to be a challenging day, but at three o'clock, Jane, Pam, and I made a mad dash for Newark Airport and barely made a four-thirty flight to Kansas City. We had economy seats, and I took the middle seat of three with Jane by the window and Pam on the aisle. Only five minutes after takeoff, both Pam and Jane were asleep on my shoulders. The flight attendant walked by, looked at the two of them snuggled into me, gave me a wink, and finished her patrol of the aisle. I put my head back and dozed off too.

To be continued

Again, my thanks to Germandragon for his editing prowess. The mistakes are mine; the good grammar are his.