All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 17'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
trans-continental coitus

Hokay! Half-way across the 48 and half-way through this novelette of novel sex.

By time SW writes the 30's chapters, they'll be here on the West Coast. Giving me the opportunity to join in as a character in this

tale of tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intimacy with Brenda and Mike feels a bit contrived

I felt that Jane would not have rushed into contact with Brenda and Mike, she would have waited for her authority to be established and a new normal established in the operation under her control. Jane is sure to be under scrutiny by her bosses and by the employees under her. I realize this is fiction, but felt that the author is rushing new characters in too quickly -- especially given that the basis of the story is genuine love the original sisters & the narrator feel, and the care the author took in bringing Jane into the family.

Just one reader's opinion of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A couple times, in the past few chapters, they are taking Monday off or Monday is a holiday. Yet they arrive at a new city and go into the office. After Steve broke his hand, he took Monday off, but went to work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...