Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "Today just confirmed my feelings from yesterday. I feel 'hot' around each of you. I've never been with a woman, and don't know what that'd be like. I know I'd love being with Steve; I've been having little fantasies about him all day. Oh, I know you don't know Mike, but he's a lot like Steve and he's a superb lover - he's gentle and takes his time and always makes sure I get off before he does."

Brenda studied Jane and then me. We were stoic. Suddenly a look of fear came over her face. She started, "I think ... Oh, shit, I've really put my foot in it, haven't I?" Brenda suddenly blushed and realized she'd put an awful lot on the table all of a sudden. She'd taken the risk to bare her soul and reveal her fantasies, lusts, desires, and the secret life she had and wanted. Moreover, she'd put Mike on the line too. He looked a little shocked at what she'd said too. Brenda buried her face in her hands.

If either Jane or I said anything such as we were revolted by the thought or disgusted at her presumptions, Brenda and indirectly Mike would be shattered. Brenda would have a hard time working with Jane, but I knew over time any pain would ease.

I looked at Jane and hid a wink. I saw the corner of her mouth twitch in glee. I could guess what was coming next.

Jane decided to tease the pair a little. She turned to Mike, "And, so I'm to understand that you want to fuck me ... to put your long, hard cock in my tight little pussy?"

Mike stuttered, having missed the taunt, "Errr, well, yes. But I don't want to upset you or suggest anything that would make being with us or working with Brenda difficult ... I mean, you are a gorgeous woman and clearly one who has business savvy and is brilliant. You're my type, and that's why I love Brenda too. Oh, yes, we're not trying to break anything up ... or search for some kind of new life partner, we only want to find some friends who we can have an intimate relationship with on many fronts."

I picked up the teasing and turned to Brenda, "And after only working with me for two days, you want me to fuck you? To show you how I can make love to a woman for hours on end and not cum, but how I can bring her to orgasm after orgasm, sometimes making them so intense that she might pass out from excess pleasure?"

Brenda's eyes got big. She said tentatively, "You do ... I mean, ... you can do that?"

I nodded, "So answer my question."

"Well, ... yes, I'd really like to be intimate with you - to make love with you. I'm pretty plain; I mean we don't do bondage or dom-sub kinds of stuff or a lot of wild sex stuff. I really don't know what our boundaries are ... this would be new for us. I'd ..."

Jane said, "And Brenda, I'm to understand that you might like to see what a girl-on-girl encounter with me might be like, without even knowing whether I find such encounters revolting or arousing?"

Brenda blushed, "Yes, but I didn't mean to insult you at all ... or even to make a suggestion that you found repugnant. I just want you to know that I am so impressed with you ... and in this short time feel so close to you and in harmony with how you think that ... that I wouldn't mind in the least if we were to have an intimate encounter. Heck, I'm not even sure if I'd like it." She hid her face again and shook her head.

As the conversation had been taking place, each of us had continued to eat, often using pauses to eat or chew or cut or whatever as a time to think. We were pretty well done by this point.

I said, "Well, we're sure wasting time sitting around a restaurant when there are far more stimulating activities we could be engaged in. What say we finish up here and go somewhere we can get comfortable and explore the various options you've proposed?

Mike and Brenda suddenly broke into large smiles. The tension they'd been holding for ten minutes had suddenly evaporated at my remark.

Our hotel was closest to the restaurant and TCI headquarters, so we headed back that way. Mike went with Jane in his car, and Brenda joined me in our rental car. We parked and sauntered through the lobby and went right up to our room.

Brenda pointed at our two suitcases and said, "Oh, my, the two of you sharing a room. Scandalous." She laughed. "Hasn't anybody figured this out yet what with travel expenses and all."

Jane laughed, "A couple of people on Steve's project teams figured it out since he doesn't file hotel expenses. Marge, my secretary in New Jersey, knows too, but she's cool with it and covers for us."

Brenda asked slowly, taking a squinting look at me, "Who else is in on your affair ... or your lifestyle? There are others at TCI aren't there?"

Jane said defensively, "Premature to ask that question, but we'll share details after we get permission to reveal you to each other."

Brenda nodded, but by way of the reply she'd gotten a partial answer to her question. She said, "You two have been busy beavers." She kicked off her heels and came over to me and put her arms around my neck, "Now, get busy with me - eat my beaver." We kissed, and I was overtaken by the passion she suddenly injected into our new relationship. I kissed back with equal fervor.

When I looked around, Mike and Jane were also in a clutch, but his hands were a lot busier than mine. I smiled. Jane liked forward males so long as she gave them a green light. Mike clearly had the 'go' signal.

I couldn't believe how hot and worked up Brenda was. She was all over me, her hands barely pausing as she stripped my clothes and hers away into a pile on the floor. Right away, I felt attraction to her body if only due to the dark color of the areolas and the fullness of her breasts. Brenda was stacked, but I'd noticed that the first time I met her; previously, I'd subdued my lust then, but now I could fondle and lick her breasts. I also could humor my desire for the rest of her, and Brenda soon found I knew a lot about bringing a woman to orgasm through breast play.

"Oh, my God, Steve. No one, not even Mike, has ever given me an orgasm by just touching my breasts the way you did. You've got to teach him what you just did."

I nodded, and then ran my tongue down her graceful body, initially avoiding her nether region and instead making love to her inner thighs. I covered both legs with a million kisses, and knew my sexual taunts were getting to Brenda because she started to thrust her pussy at my mouth from various angles.

Eventually, I allowed my tongue to trespass across her slit. Brenda came again, this time in a more substantial way than from our breast play. She was juicy, and her cunt dripped in anticipation of our lovemaking. I added a couple of fingers into the game I'd started with my tongue, sinking them as deep into her body as I could. Brenda was emitting girl juice and a sweet sexual aroma.

I maneuvered my fingers until I found the area behind her clit, but deep inside her. I felt the subtle difference in skin texture, and I started to stroke Brenda's G-spot. Her body stiffened, and as I lapped with the tip of my tongue on her clit, she exploded into yet another climax.

"Oh, fuck. You ... you are an Adonis. You understand a woman's body and how to make it sing."

I kissed Brenda's mons, "I've only just begun. Let's see how you feel about all this in an hour."

Brenda sighed, "Oh, God. I don't know whether I'll survive an hour."

She not only survived the hour, she had about a dozen more earth-shattering orgasms in the process. Her body was glistening with perspiration from the effort of great sex, and I was in a similar state. I'd been fucking her for about two-thirds of that time, although I hadn't ejaculated yet. I had cum a couple of times, but in the Tantric way where I could pick right back up in the lovemaking without needing a recovery time.

On the other bed in the room, I had watched Mike and Jane playing with each other, making love, and then basking in their afterglows. Jane knew my lovemaking prowess, and had been the beneficiary of my skills many times. As Mike expressed his awe at my stamina and performance, Jane briefly explained about the Tantric Sex weekend I'd gone on over a year earlier with my other partners, summarizing some of the major lessons I'd learned and was now bringing to the fore with his wife.

The two of them came over to our bed part way through my first hour with Brenda, just as I had Brenda panting through another orgasm. Jane slid under her colleague who was in the doggie position at that moment, and started to lap at her clit with her tongue. Brenda dropped her head so she could eat some of her husband's cum from Jane's pussy, but that activity became short lived when yet another orgasm ripped through Brenda's body.

Mike started to fondle his wife's breasts and to kiss her as I fucked her. I heard the tender words of love and encouragement he said to her as she crested again in some kind of inner explosion of pleasure. Of course, there was also dirty talk between them.

Jane started to suck on Brenda's erect nipples as she used one hand to rub her clit. Brenda was almost catatonic with the excess pleasure being wreaked on her body. Over and over again she expressed her passion, or swore, or pleaded, or used dirty talk to urge me faster, deeper, harder.

Jane and Mike went back to the sofa, and I watched her give Mike a blowjob that brought him to the edge again. This time, she mounted him and started to ride him with renewed enthusiasm. I could hear both of them panting in time to Jane's energetic bounces on his cock.

I watched Jane through a couple of climax laden minutes, and then as I sensed Mike getting ready to blow again, I allowed myself to enter the place where I would cum. I wanted to sync my climax to his, and I also wanted Brenda to peak at the same time.

I used my fingers and discoveries of Brenda's hot spots to advantage as I watched Mike and Jane start to peak. They sped up their fucking, pounding into each other as I did the same to Brenda.

I heard Mike announce to Jane, "Oh, baby, I'm there ... here it comes."

I put a hand under Brenda's ass and drove a finger into her ass, not too deep but just enough to create a totally new sexual stimulation for her.

I heard Jane give the little shriek she gives as she started to cum.

Brenda's pussy started to spasm around my cock, and I knew she was cuming. I put a hand on her neck and squeezed gently. With my other hand I swatted her breast, stroked her side, neck, and breasts, and then thrust into her body with all my muscles. At that instant, I also started to explode my own juices into Brenda's body for the first time. She was repeating over and over, "Oh, God, fabulous. I can feel your hot cum. Oh, God, ... oh, fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Brenda's orgasm peaked higher and higher, she looked at me in awe, and then she blacked out. I'd delivered the Big Steve Experience to her.

When I finished cumming I pulled out of Brenda and moved so I could cradle her pretty body against me. A minute went by and she awoke. She looked around, and then at me. She whispered, "Kiss me."

I leaned forward and planted a perfect kiss on her lips. As we pulled apart, Brenda whispered to me, "That was the best I've ever had. You are really special. I can't believe the feelings you've inspired in me."

I smiled at her and whispered back, "You're pretty good yourself and I like those feelings too. I hope this is the first of many times we get together."

She grinned at me and whispered, "I hope so too."

Across the room, I had the feeling that Mike and Jane were of the same mind as they kissed and made out in their afterglows.

To be continued

Thank you for editing Germandragon. Great job.