All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 23'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LancerInLALancerInLAalmost 10 years ago
Down a rough road

When Steve gets to be with new people, he is discrete and generally checks with his partners. Sheila did none of that. This is bound to come out. Steve is management in his workplace. He interacts with clients. Respect is needed. Her fun times could destroy his work. Also, no contact for a week with her loved ones? Uncaring and poor judgement. My worst rating yet on any of this series.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
sort of agree...

...with lance's comments, butt he is describing the probable disastrous consequences of being a executive caste male slut in Real Life.

This however, is Fiction, Fabulous Fantasy on a digital medium. If you can write about magical unicorns peeing wine and farting rainbows, why not this storyline?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago

Porn films just too much in an overactive story. Lost the flow on that one taking a weak turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...