Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fran got in the next question to her sister, "Did you ever get sore fucking all day?"

"Yeah, my third day. I'd been doing DP scenes all day, so I ended with a sore ass too. Em and I went to Wes' home that night after dinner with him. He has an outdoor hot tub and I spent about an hour in it until I looked like a prune. I felt better though. The other days I paced myself a little better or I used lube more generously."

"Can the guys really deliver that much cum?"

Sheila laughed. "Not always, plus they're not always really cuming like they show. The makeup gal mixes up some white pasty stuff that looks like cum - egg whites, cream, and some other stuff. We rehearsed the cameras moving up to take a head shot of me having a supposed orgasm, the guy fucking me pulls out for a sec just as he's about to blow, the gal injects a load of stuff in my cunt with a turkey baster, he goes back in and the filming then shows him supposedly cuming in my cunt. As he pulls out, all the stuff she squirted in there floods out, especially if I squeeze my vaginal muscles. Thus, it looks like the guy put a quart of cum in me. Half the time he didn't even cum, but if he did they try to capture the last couple of spurts he makes."

"Did you orgasm, or was it too mechanical?"

"Both. Yes, I came now and then, often when everyone least expected it. Wes liked that. He got a read on what I looked like as I got near a climax, so he'd get one of the camera guys on my face to see my expression. Sometimes, though, I had to fake it or we just didn't worry about it. Usually, if the guys fucking me were cuming on my face or body, no one cared."

"How'd they get that much cum to squirt onto your body?"

"The makeup lady to the rescue again. She'd work a narrow little tube from a guy's pecker back and along his shaft and then behind him through his legs so it didn't show. If the camera angle was just right you couldn't see it. When he was supposed to be cuming he'd be holding his cock and jerking the cum out onto me, but she'd be squeezing some bulb like on a turkey baster behind him, and the 'cum' would be spurting out the end of the thin tube as though the guy was cuming all over me with a huge load. Of course, a few of the guys could cum that way, but more than half the time we faked it. It was more predictable, plus Angie, the makeup girl, said the texture of the cum looked better when she made it. I can tell you it also tasted better than some of the cum I ate."

"How many cameras do they typically use?"

"Often there were three going at a time, and a few times four, particularly for multiple partner sex. The scene you saw on the iPhone was a laugh; there were two cameras and the iPhone. It was a MMMF scene, and I was the F. The camera guy got to fuck me in that one too, so he was a happy camper. I just left the scene on there to show you later, but ... well, you guys found it first."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"Only that I didn't get to tell you the way I wanted ... by popping a DVD into the player last night. I still didn't have the words, but I would have been in control and hopefully the anger that you felt initially wouldn't have arisen."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Yeah, I do, but if any of you don't want me to, I'll just say no right away and forget it. As I told you, it was a bit of an ego trip. I felt like a princess, plus I felt very empowered because this was something I chose to do in my own way. This was uniquely mine, and I was in control."

"If you were to do it again, when would you do it?"

"Not for a couple of months. Wes wanted to release the films we did and see how I'm received in the porn market. If I sell well, I'll then become a hot model, make more money, and be in demand. So, most likely, assuming things were to go well, it'd be the end of the summer or fall."

I said, "From that I conclude that we don't have to make any rapid decisions about what we'd like you to do. We can talk about this some more ... and right now, I'd like to see the second film you did."

Sheila nodded and went to put the DVD into the player. As she worked she said, "Tonight, I think I'll show mom and dad one of the videos to get their reaction." The unspoken part of her statement was: 'So, I hope you'll support me if they go ballistic.'

We watched Film 2, although I hadn't seen all of Film 1. Predictably, watching the film made us all horny, and before a third of the video had played we were in two groups in the living room fucking up a storm. Aidan had his cock in Sheila as he ate out Ally, and tried to keep one eye on the TV screen. Fran rode me as we both watched her sister doing sexy things.

Film 2 started with a supposed innocent girl coming for a job interview. The interviewer obviously took a liking to Sheila or rather Cindy Cockfield. He made some subtle moves on her and she responded, and the next you knew the pair were fucking on his desk. Another man comes into the room, acts surprised, and Cindy starts to suck on his cock while getting fucked, and then the two men change places a couple of times as the positions change. The scene ended when Sheila/Cindy took two loads to her mouth and face.

The video continued with a new scene where Cindy went home and told her roommate, Em (whose porn name was Pearl Peters) about her interview. The two women start to get it on, but after a while Pearl's boyfriend and another friend come to visit and so the women jump them, and soon the four of them were fucking like rabbits, trading off partners frequently. That scene ended with the guys cuming in the girls' pussies, and the two women getting in a sixty-nine to eat the cum from each other's cunts.

A subsequent scene, which didn't flow from the other two showed Sheila and Em with two new men getting naked and fucking. In that scene, the men took turns double teaming each girl while they supposedly felt the DP was the most orgasmic thing that had ever happened to them.

The video ended, and we were all exhausted. Aidan and I had each cum twice, and I couldn't begin to enumerate the number of orgasms the women had. I'd ended with Sheila, dumping a huge load into her cunt. As we lay there, Ally was trying to suck every last drop of my organic juice from Sheila's pussy. Sheila reclined in my arms as she got eaten, and I was stroking and tweaking her breasts as she occasionally moaned in delight at what the two of us were doing to her.

I glanced over at Fran and Aidan, and he was down on her recovering his own protein deposit, as she had another orgasm. Great sex was wet sex, and wet sex requires a super-tolerant attitude about what you do with your mouth and tongue. Aidan was slow to learn that adage, but he seemed fully onboard with the concept that afternoon.

* * * * *

The four of us pulled into the Henson's driveway about five-thirty on Saturday afternoon. Aidan had gone off to be with Gale and Nancy, as Lyle and Chip had decided to go fishing up in northern New Hampshire. He'd been tasked with turning on the two women, and then satisfying their deepest sexual urges.

Jean greeted me at the door with a huge kiss and a grinding of our pelvises together to show that we needed to fuck in the near future. As we did this, each girl greeted their father with similar enthusiasm and a few whispered erotic words.

We had cocktails in the kitchen while Jean and Dave finished dinner for us, and then ate in the dining room and had a leisurely time catching up with each other. After dinner, Fran and I did cleanup and put away.

Just as Fran and I came back to the family room to join the others, Sheila winked at me and said to the group, "Oh, I have a DVD I want to show you." The older Henson's looked interested but showed no hint of knowing the content.

Sheila toyed with the TV set and DVD player for a minute, and then Film 3 started.

Dave smiled and said, "Oh, goody. A little porn to get things started."

I sat down with Jean, pulled her to me, and started to massage her breasts through the thin blouse she'd been wearing. Fran sat on Jean's other side, but seemed focused on the start of the video. On the adjacent sofa, Ally and Sheila curled up next to Dave, and started to rub his chest and nether region in slow seductive strokes.

This film started in a warehouse. Sheila suddenly appeared with a clipboard as though she was taking inventory or doing something else official. A couple of guys started to talk to her, but then suddenly she was kissing one guy while the other unbuttoned the tight top she'd been wearing. In less than a minute, Sheila's boobs popped into view. Both men sucked on them to Sheila's delight.

In the next scene, Em came around the corner in the warehouse to find the guys sucking on Sheila's tits as her pants started to fall down her legs. One guy captured Em, and then she was also topless and involved. It didn't take long for the guys to get the two girls naked, themselves naked, and then their cocks down the girls' throats for a long blowjob session.

By this time in the film, Jean and Dave were both sputtering. "Sheila, what did you do? Is this for real? Where was this filmed? Is this the only copy? What have you done?"

Just as the guy Sheila had been blowing turned her around and leaned her over some nearby boxes, and sank his cock into her cunt from the rear, Sheila stopped the film. The film stopped showing a close-up of Sheila twat with the cock halfway in. Sheila glanced at the screen and smiled at the clarity of the high definition fuck.

Sheila leaned forward from her seat next to her father. "Well, this is my not too subtle way of telling you that I did a few porn films over the past couple of weeks when I was in LA. Yes, it's for real; I got paid for appearing, and I may do it again depending on how the videos I did sell in the adult market. Thus, this is not the only copy; I'm led to believe that the release date will be next week, at least on the first video I did."

Dave appraised his daughter, "I'm positively speechless ... plus, I know I should be mad and peeved and start a lecture about your decadent morals and how you must stop, but so far you've given me a hard-on that might last until Christmas and I am finding delight at having a daughter who is free-thinking enough to be in the adult industry, and who I can also make love to."

Jean said, "I feel the same way. Contrary to all the stuff I've been programmed to say, I want a cock in my pussy like that one." She pointed at the TV screen. "Plus, I want to know how I can get into the industry too. Those two guys are hung." We all laughed.

Sheila said, "I'm glad you're taking it so well. Let's watch some more of this, and by then I know you'll have more questions." She turned and restarted the video.

The two couples in the video fucked for a while, and then switched partners. Things got spicier when a work crew of eight more men walked into the warehouse and wanted a piece of each girl. The small fuck session turned into a full-scale gangbang, with cum flying everywhere and each girl getting reamed out in every hole. The detail in the video was laudable, and there wasn't a dry wick in the house. I could have sworn there were more than the ten men, or they all fucked the girls at least twice, but Sheila affirmed there were only ten in total. The film eventually ended with the two girls licking cum off of each other and snowballing their findings before waving goodbye at the camera.

By the time the film ended, I had already delivered nine orgasms to Jean, and filled her pussy with my own cum. I'd started a second round as Jean talked to me about her last gangbang that had involved seventeen men. It was nice that my future mother-in-law was a slut that welcomed sex in any way it came to her.

As the film ended, we heard Dave groan as he jetted his first load of the evening into Ally's tight little cunt. Sheila had been sitting on his face getting eaten and tongued, but as he got near she'd moved to sit on the back of the sofa and plunge three fingers into her cunt as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. The sight was most stimulating.

As the afterglows faded, Ally moved to the side and Dave sat up. Sheila had just cum too. He looked over at his daughter and said in a matter of fact tone, "So, I have a slut as a daughter."

Sheila nodded and said, "I was one before I did the videos, but now I'm moving deeper into the movement."

Jean said aloud, "I've been one too for even longer, and you love it David Henson."

He laughed, "Yes, I do, but we've never flaunted it so egregiously in public. A few people at work know about our lifestyle, but they're in it too and you know them. Heck, half of them have fucked Sheila too."

We all laughed. Sheila talked for a bit explaining how she got into the videos with her friend Em, and then anticipated a lot of her parent's questions. They asked a few more until the discussion slowed.

Dave paused and went on, "Let me shift the discussion to me, if I may. I'm wondering about the more conservative folks where I work including my management and what they'll say when they get wind of this?"

Jean said, "You could play dumb."

Sheila said with a smirk, "I could come into your office and fuck them all."

Dave rolled his eyes. "Sorry, dear, there are a few fundamentalist Bible thumpers in the group."

Fran volunteered, "They probably buy more porn that the rest of your office. You do know that most sales of pornography take place in red states compared to blue states. Those red states are supposed to be all the conservative fundamentalists."

Dave said, "I'll have to think about what to say or whether to play dumb. If someone tips me off, I could just act shocked and set out to give Sheila a stern lecture."

Sheila said, "Or you could come home and fuck my brains out ... like I want you to do before we leave tonight."

Dave smiled, "That'd work too."

Fran said, "Look, we're not responsible for your behavior, nor you for ours. If the videos start to get discussed at your work, I'd just shrug and say, 'I can't do anything about what my kids do. They're headstrong and rebellious.' There's some element of truth in that statement anyway."

Dave nodded. He turned to me, "How'd you take it when you found out?"

"Initially, I was really shocked. Sheila didn't get to tell us in the way she planned. We discovered it accidently. It probably wouldn't have made any difference. I was mad, but that changed to horny pretty fast, particularly as we watched one of the videos, and I got to talk to Sheila."

"So you support her?"

"I love her, but I'm not sure I want her doing adult films. I need to stew about it for a while." I paused and added, "By the way, I'm trying to figure out what to say at work too."

Jean turned to Sheila, "Dear, what are YOU going to say at work? Museums have the reputation of being pretty conservative places."

Sheila smiled, "I think my response will be, 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.' I thought about that briefly as I started. Em got outed by one of the porn geeks where she works, but that was two years ago and except for getting leered at by the male staff, nothing changed. I already get leered at, now I'll give them something to think about."

Jean said in a more motherly tone, "Well, that oughta tell 'em. You just might want to think about what you'll do for a 'next' job though."

I watched Fran and Ally get pensive wondering what they might say when Sheila became a porn celebrity of epic proportions and was widely known. Fran worked in a pretty liberal environment at her art school and gallery. According to her, half the faculty fucked the other half when they were modeling nude for each other. Ally worked for an Internet startup doing marketing and strategic alliance work. She confirmed that no one would particularly care what her sister did except as novelty.

I wondered whether to be proactive and tell the head of the consulting firm I worked for about my partner, or just let things ride. I had until Monday to decide.

About that time, we decided to head home. Sheila left her parents copies of the other two videos she'd made, and told them she'd have a fourth in a week or so. Dave expressed interest in watching one of the videos with Jean before they went to bed. I could imagine that he'd rise to the occasion one more time before sleeping; a fabulous response for a fifty-two year old man who'd just fucked two of his daughters as he ate out the third.

The thought of perversion briefly crossed my mind as we headed south on Interstate 93. Was Dave the ultimate pervert because he wanted to watch a porn video starring his daughter, or was he the ultimate pervert because he'd made love to her about an hour earlier. Either way, I thought he was winner and I liked the thought of having him as my potential father-in-law.

* * * * *

"Ahem. I have an important question to bring up. I would have raised it on Friday, but we got sidetracked with Sheila's videos and everything."

Fran, Sheila, and Ally were sitting around the living room wearing a minimal amount of clothing, to wit, each wore one of my old t-shirts and that was it. They nodded for me to go on. Fran flashed me some pussy, and I tried to ignore her tease.

"On my recent trips to Denver, as you know I've connected with a young woman named Ivy."

Sheila said with a smirk, "You showed us a picture of her. She's sweet."

"Well ... she seems to think that she'd like to move in with us ... with me."

"From Denver?"

"On what basis?"

I responded to the comments, "Yes, from Denver. She told me she'd get another job here to pay her way with us. I gave her the Big Steve Experience on our first night together at the swing party out there, and she fell in love with me - or what she thinks is love. She assured me that she knows it's a lot more than just a temporary infatuation."

Fran said, "What about René and Jane and the others?"

I shrugged, "Notwithstanding. She knows about everyone, except maybe your parents."

"So she'd just up and move?"

"Well, I suggested she come and visit. I told her you guys would have to approve of her since we'd be living and loving in close quarters, particularly with René moving in next week."

I avoided filling the silence that followed with some inane statement.

Fran said, "Have her come for a visit ... maybe the July 4th weekend. We'll turn her every which way but loose, plus there's a big swing party that weekend too, so she could show us what she's made of in a group setting. Besides, my dad would love to sink his cock into some twenty-two year old pussy."

Ally and Sheila nodded agreement.

* * * * *

I was surprised so many people were traveling by air on the Friday before July 4th. We were on the nonstop from Denver to Boston, with Ivy curled up next to me in the window seat sleeping like an angel clutching my arm to her bosomy chest. Occasionally, she'd wake up and kiss me or kiss my hand, and then close her eyes again. She had the appearance of a beautiful kitten, and the devotion of new bride. She beamed happiness to everyone. Even the flight attendants gave her a sweet loving look when they passed by and saw how in love with me she was.

Ivy had been ecstatic at the invitation to come to Cambridge for the long summer weekend. She seemed self-assured about meeting Fran, René, Sheila, and Ally, and eager to prove to them that she'd be a worthy and loving roommate who wouldn't bring drama or friction into their lives.

On my other side, Jane sat reading a report about TCI inventory levels in the Rocky Mountain Region. She had a blue pen in her hand, and on almost every page she wrote some comment or questioned one of the statements.

Ivy, Jane, and I had made love until two a.m., but still made the early flight. Jane was running on adrenalin. That said, she too would lean over and kiss me, often adding a little tongue to remind me of the passion we'd shared a few hours earlier.