Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cute flight attendant had seen me kissing both women in a romantic way, and by now had figured out I had a romantic relationship with both of them - one a decade older and one a decade younger. At one point she caught my eye and gave me a smile, a slight raise of one eyebrow, and a questioning glance. I merely winked at her and smiled back. I had the feeling it wouldn't have taken much to have her joining us for the weekend. I put my head back, closed my eyes, and had a little fantasy about yet another woman in my life.

The three of us got to the condo before the four others got home. I showed Ivy around, and got her and Jane settled in. I did a couple of quick domestic things too, like starting a wash of my dirty clothing.

Fran was the first back from the art school. She greeted Jane like a long-lost sister, and gave an enthusiastic welcome kiss to Ivy. The two immediately locked arms, and Fran took her off to the living room so they could 'get to know each other.' I knew that Fran had become the leader of the sisters, perhaps because our engagement had slightly elevated her status with the others, so if Fran liked Ivy and thought she'd fit with all of us, then it was pretty much a done deal. I hadn't told Ivy that, but since she knew I was engaged to Fran I figured she'd see the light.

Sheila and Ally arrived home together, probably having gotten off the same MBTA train at Harvard Square. Their arrival raised the decibel level in the condo to new heights as they greeted Jane with enthusiasm, and fawned over Ivy as a new friend and potential lover in our midst.

I got us all drinks, some cheese and crackers, and brought everything into the living room on a tray. Ivy looked surprised and even commented about how domestic I'd turned. Her comment resulted in the sisters regaling Ivy with what a good 'husband' I was because I was handy and helpful in all regards. They noted a 'Honey Do' whiteboard on the side of the refrigerator with a list of things I needed to fix around the condo or with one of their cars.

We chatted for an hour, and then René got home from her shift at the hospital. She'd proudly become a Physician's Assistant a month or so earlier when she graduated from her advanced degree program. She served as an apprentice now, but under the tutelage of three doctors at Emerson Hospital in Concord.

René and Ivy 'clicked' right away. I began to feel like the outsider being one male alone with six women. I started to speculate about Jane moving in with us too, and then extrapolated from that to having some of my 'friends-with-benefits' move in.

René dropped her sweet luscious body into my lap. "What are you thinking about? I bet it's something sexual with all this fine pussy around." She laughed gaily.

"Caught me. I was feeling outnumbered, and then I started to wonder about all my other lovers living with me."

René whispered, "Well, Stud, we'd expect you to service each of us in the animal husbandry sense several times a day - each! Think you could do that?"

I grinned, "I'd love to die trying."

We kissed and made out. When we broke apart I saw Ivy watching me with a neutral expression on her face. René hopped up and went to change out of her scrubs. I gestured for Ivy to come to me.

Ivy sat in my lap and kissed me. I asked her, "What are you feeling? What'd you feel when René and I were kissing?"

Ivy blushed, "Kind of jealous." After a few seconds she added, "I guess I'll have to get used to that."

I gave a brief description of the difference between jealousy and compersion, talking from my point of view about Aidan being with the girls and how we each felt about it. Ivy hung on every word. This surprised me because we'd had much of this discussion before, but I guess seeing it first hand two thousand miles from home made some sort of difference in understanding.

Later, René came bouncing out of the bedroom in shorts and a nice looking top. She said, "Can we go to that TexMex place on Mass Avenue for dinner? I'm having withdrawal pangs from lack of western food."

I saw heads nod around the room, so I added mine. Thus, the seven of us left the condo a few minutes later to go to our favorite restaurant. Dinner went by quickly and soon we were back in the apartment.

Fran came to me after we were back home, "Will you make love with me. I've missed you all week and need your kind of loving." As she spoke, she started to unbutton my shirt.

Some of the other girls watched us, but they headed into the living room leaving Ivy watching Fran and me.

I pulled Fran's top off, and quickly disposed of her bra. We stumbled towards the bedroom as we tried to keep our lips locked together. By the time we hit the bed we were naked, and seconds after that I had my tongue buried as deep as I could get it in Fran's pussy, lapping up every droplet or even hint of her arousal. Fran flipped around into a sixty-nine with me, and soon we were both pleasuring each other.

I was going wild on Fran's pussy as she tried to swallow my cock when I felt another person get on the bed. Fran rolled off of me and I saw Ivy's gorgeous nude body next to us. Fran instructed Ivy on how to position herself, and than she buried her face in Ivy's cunt. I heard Ivy groan in pleasure. I plowed into Fran's pussy from the back, and soon there were two writhing females on the bed - I was fucking one, as she tongued her potential housemate.

Ivy came before either Fran or I did. I watched the surprised look on her face. Fran maneuvered onto her back, got me back inside her, and then had Ivy sit on her face so she could eat her some more. This position also let me kiss Ivy, which I did as my cock pistoned in and out of Fran. Ivy stiffened at one point, and came again, moaning as she fell forward into my arms.

About that time, Ally pulled Ivy from Fran. "Lie down next to Fran, I want to eat you." Two minutes later, after more moaning and groaning, Ivy succumbed to another climax on Ally's tongue.

Sheila appeared; she knee walked up the bed until her pussy was atop Ivy's mouth. She said, "Ivy, will you eat me too? I think I'll taste really good for you." I watched Sheila lower her pussy onto the neophyte's mouth. Just before contact, I saw Ivy's tongue waving vertically into the space between Sheila's thighs, a sight that made me harden even further.

Ally kept lapping at Ivy's cunt as she ate out Sheila. René came and sat on Fran's face, kissing with me, but then closing her eyes and just holding on as Fran brought her to one climax after another. René could be very responsive. Jane stood beside the bed and I fingered her as I took turns kissing her.

"Fuck René," Fran told me after a while, and so I did. Fran got the tongue treatment from René as my cock drove into her sweet body at a rapid pace. Next to me the girls had shifted. Sheila ate out Ivy as she munched on Ally's gorgeous and drippy cunt. Ally had a satisfied erotic look on her face as she lapped at Jane's pussy.

A few minutes later, Sheila said to me in conspiratorial tone, "You want me to put on a DVD?"

I nodded and grinned. I knew she was doing this to goad Ivy. We were all testing her in some way. She pulled away from Ivy and loaded up the DVD player and turned on the bedroom TV. The title of Sheila's first porn film rolled by, and then the movie started. I got even harder, particularly when the DVD got to the part where Sheila or rather Cindy Cockfield got two cocks to play with.

Ivy changed position, and I watched her as she glanced at the TV. I saw her do a double take between the TV and Sheila, and then she checked a third and fourth time, obviously verifying for herself that the girl in the porn flick on TV was really one of the sisters. I heard her mutter, 'Holy shit,' but she tabled any further comment.

I shifted over and started to fuck Sheila, and then Ally, Jane, and lastly Ivy. Ivy was so heated up from the sapphic sex, Sheila's performance on the porn DVD, and her anticipation of having a fuck with me that she literally dripped and oozed all that lovely nectar that I loved to lap at all day long. I did lap for a long time, and as I did Ivy had three orgasms, but I sort of planned that.

When I could stand it no longer, and my cock was the consistency of rebar, I changed position and penetrated Ivy. She moaned in delight and gave me a wan smile of exquisite happiness. I didn't try to lengthen out our lovemaking session with my Tantric tricks. Instead, I just let nature take its course.

I blasted a gallon of my cum deep into Ivy's tight cunt, marveling at how deep I could leave my deposit and how stimulating her pussy could be. As had happened before, I left so much inside her that on my last satisfying plunges, I forced some of my milky fluid out of the small space the pixie's pussy allowed to the outside world, thus a frothy admixture of our juices appeared. I found the sight beautiful as I gazed down on Ivy and where we were connected.

I leaned in and kissed Ivy, and she whispered 'I love you' to me. Despite the whisper, René, Fran, Sheila, and Ally were all close by, so Ivy's emotions were no secret. I rolled to my side so I held Ivy against me with my left arm. Fran even winked at me and blew me a kiss. I held my right arm out indicating that I'd hold her too, but she shook her head and nudged René in my direction - a move that made me love Fran that much more because she was being inclusive.

René came and I kissed her in a loving way. I hugged Ivy and René to me tightly, relaxed, and then we snuggled to go to sleep. Ivy whispered to me but loud enough so others could hear, "I'm dripping."

I said, "Hush or everybody else will want to be drippy too. Just enjoy it all night." She smiled and snuggled in again.

I heard René giggle; she said, "Damn right. I love drippy." I was tired. I was asleep in seconds.

To be continued

Lastly, thank you Germandragon for your editing. You made this a better story.