All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 33'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Fran and Ally making pornos alongside their sister Sheila? Are Steve's mom and dad opening up to maybe join in the sex adventures? And will Steve's niece and nephew have sex with him and Fran, and/or their parents before they leave the resort? Would love to see how those questions are answered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Agreed... since the previous chapter mentioned that Steve's brother and family were there, and that his niece was requesting another session with him, I feel certain we'll have some additional loving in Steve's extended family soon.

reader_3634reader_3634almost 9 years ago
Good - but a little rushed

As good as this chapter was, I definitely got the feeling that there was a lot more (maybe 1-2 chapters) that could have been made of the wedding and after party. More could have been made of Doug, Sherri and their teenage children. Sex with guests who were not part of the group were mentioned but glossed over. It would have been nice to have seen the guests enjoying something of the destination as well as each other - preferably bring the two together with some sexy Caribbean activities.

However, all this is nit picking as it is still one of the better stories I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So much for getting STD tests beforehand

Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Who is doing the “editing”? “ As the bridge and groom, Fran and I became…”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...