All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
okay

I can see a nice long term relationship with the 3 of them.

However, if they swing/open relationship - bring in others, I doubt it will last.

The emotional balance needed for a long term bond would break.

Greta writing. Story is very engaging.

I do thing parents would be a little bit less pleased about the situation though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WOW

This is very utopia like. A family plus one discussing and working out a very emotional situation in a civilised manner. Unfortunately I have never found the human race to be civilised.

However I have found your story is very entertaining and interesting and to be fascinating. I am very much enjoying it.

Please continue.

Thankyou

HamsterHamsteralmost 10 years ago
The Parents

Somehow, I sense that the parents will be involved with this. They were way too OK with the situation to not be getting involved. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
30 chapters?

I don't think I will follow those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Don't Give 5 Stars Very Often...

but you get one for this story. I eagerly await more. Great start!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely great story!

I will be looking forward to reading all 30 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not momogamus

I can't handle poly armory.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
Terrific tale

I can see how this situation could happen. It's good that they're older. if they were too young I couldn't see the sisters being so easy with it.

To last annony. Ummm, this is the group sex category. Yu won't find a lot of monogamous relationships in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
definition

Good story, but one turn off for me. I cannot tell Fran from Shelia. I know Alison is cuming too--willshe be the same too?

GordJenJeanneGordJenJeannealmost 10 years ago
Dillon MA? Romantic1?

Just a new ID?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Liked

The way everything came together. He was thinking I am Dead. to only find he was living a Dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Apparently the anon that 'can't handle' can't spell either. How do you know what you don't like when you can't even spell it? ...or are they typos because you were only using one hand? ;)

Who hasn't dreamed of doing two sisters or brothers, especially someone reading here? ...now I don't know if I could *live* with two women... (Ducking;)

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Interested

It's certainly got my attention even if I do have a few quibbles.

There are parts of the dialog that feel awkward, but that might just be a regional or even personal thing. There are some interactions that seem forced instead of natural as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really like the tone and realistic reaction of characters

I really like the tone that you've established for the story, the self-awareness of the three principal characters. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

A really good start albeit slightly awkward. It almost felt like you had a case of writer’s block when you reached the family's house and the truth came out. I also have to comment that the three-way scene at the end felt more like it was a fantasy of someone who has never actually experienced a FMF menage a trois. I would know first hand because my ex wife is bisexual and she brought girls home for both of us to play together many times.

I hope that you can come up with a backstory for the hint of bisexuality that Fran and Sheila exhibited there at the end. It would be interesting to learn why one wasn't uncomfortable with going down on the other. I gave you a 4/5 for your rocky start. It is better than I actually think it deserves.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

What a great beginning. The storyline was thoughtfully written. I enjoyed the interaction that Steve had with the girls father, Dave. I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

I loved the story and look forward to continuing. One thing I don’t buy is, realistically, they would have found out a lot sooner. If they each talked to the other about the guy(s) they were dating, there is almost zero chance that his name wouldn’t have been mentioned. I assume the girls are intelligent and would find it a little more than a coincidence that they were each dating someone with the same name. That would lead to questions and, ultimately, discovery.

— Frankly, I think Steve got ahead of himself by not realizing what would happen if he fell in love with both girls. Sure it was through ignorance, ultimately, they’d all get hurt. It would have been worse if he let one go to be with the other. The discovery, at that point, would have been devastating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3502 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...