All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 01'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

one of the most intoxicating stories here at literotica. you did a really good job, my dear author. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very interesting story

I like your story. Very exciting and slow buildup. Hope you can continue with the sister getting comfortable looking at her brother's openly and sometimes casually and innocently inspect it with her hands. Then when the sister decides to get naked. she is quite shy as the brother stares at the lips of her pussy. Then sometimes they will laugh together as the sister makes a joke o her brother's erection as she accidentally spread her legs and showed her brother her gaping pussy lips.

mavir9mavir9about 13 years ago
Great Start

For your first story this is a great one. Looking forward to the next chapter.

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerabout 13 years ago

I checked back this next day, hoping to see the next chapter. Alas, not yet! I love this and was daydreaming where it might go.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 13 years ago
Good stuff

Very much looking forward to part 2

uknudists69uknudists69about 13 years ago
Well Written

A great build up, its nice to read something well written that isnt just wham bang thank you m`am

Well Done!!!

OzsunloverOzsunloverabout 13 years agoAuthor
thanks all!

Just want to thank you all for your kind comments. This is my first attempt at writing and I am trying to make this story as real as I can. As a confirmed naturist I have a feeling that others like me are waiting for some realistic yet erotic nudist fiction.

Thanks again and check back soon. And please, tell me where I go wrong. All feedback is good feedback

Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The sun was out, it was just this side of too hot and Miles was playing on the sound system.

Kind of sentence that makes me read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
size?

Kind of teasing us to imply your character has a big penis and then not specify just how big. Any chance of revealing his size?

randomfactorrandomfactorabout 13 years ago
Greatly enjoying

I've never been to an organized camp but spent many hours at nude beach here in California (US). Great pacing, descriptive writing, can hardly wait for the series to continue. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NUDITY

You and I must think alike. This is my ideal situation that you have captured perfectly. Can't wait to read on!! Thank you Ozsunlover!

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 12 years ago
Lovely introduction

I am addicted. Love your writing style and the pace is maddeningly wonderful. This is true mind candy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They never fuck.

I think they masturbate each other once but that's about it. It is a waste of time if that is what you want to read about.

mcncokemcncokeabout 10 years ago
Waist of time??

This author is one of the best writes around! This series is my all time favorite, the hottest and most erotic on here!! Absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BEST story on Literotia

This is definitely the best story I've ever read on literotica. I wish the author continued the story, but believe me when I say this series is good.

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

It's a good story as far as it goes - at 10 chapters it is not finished, so while the writing is good and there is sex in each chapter with a slow build towards the brother and sister having sex with anyone, let alone each other, it never happens. They have oral with another couple over the course of a couple of chapters, they wank together (but not each other in ch9 and 10, but then that's it... no more, which makes this worse than a crappy story that's unfinished.

FTDS...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous