Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back in the sofa and idly fondled my cock, feeling very much left out, until Val opening her eyes wide as the two men worked on her increasingly wet and noisy pussy, looked over to me and mouthed "Wank it.....for me."

I began to jerk off in earnest, watching now Val, now Deb as they began to wriggle about in more pleasure. No one was talking now. Each one of us seemed to be savoring the moment.

I saw Karen look up into Val's face and whisper something, so which Val nodded and smiled in return, and then Karen's left hand had crept forward toward Karl's large balls as Val continued to work her hand up and down his shaft.

Karen had her back to me and I had to crane my neck to see what she was doing and Val smiled and gently pushed Karen's shoulder, moving her just enough so I had an unobstructed view. Karen was holding Karl's balls in her cupped hand. Almost weighing them scientifically rather than with any erotic intent. Val's hand came down on a long stroke of his cock and I could see her index finger reach out and gently tug at Karen's fingers. Then Karen's fingers opened and slowly wrapped around the huge girth of Karl's cock, pausing for a moment before following Val's hand up the shaft, all the way to the tip where she felt and squeezed his head all over before gliding back down again. Soon her and Val were in rhythm, both of their hands flying up and down his cock, sometimes twisting and turning, sometimes pausing to rub their thumbs across his huge glistening tip.

The air was now so charged with the sound and smell of sexual heat that something had to give. And it was Val. She began to make little 'nggg nggg' noises and her hips began to shake. She seemed to be intent on grinding her pussy harder on to the hands of her two suitors, forcing more of Rod's fingers into herself and seeking harder contact with Karl's fingers on her clit. She was almost whimpering when she came, and from where I sat, hard cock in hand, I could see her gushing out a clear stream of fluid as she bit her lip, rolled back her eyes and shuddered with an orgasm.

For a moment her hands ceased to move on the two cocks she was holding but soon after she re-commenced her expert hand jobs.

"Damn" I heard Trev say and turned to see him cumming, shooting thick white sperm all over Deb's hand. She gripped the tip of his cock but it bubbled and leaked through her fingers, running down her hand and coating them both. I could not tell if Deb reached and orgasm or not, but she arched her back, lifted her pussy from Trev's hand and simply whispered; "fuck"

Rod was next to go. He did not make a big deal, just said "Mmm' as a small amount of cum spat from his cock on to his belly. I thought at the time; "Your missus probably keeps you so drained, I am not surprised you have so little cum in you -- lucky bastard." Val scooped it up and looking over at me, tasted it from her finger.

Meanwhile she was still furiously wanking Karl's cock, along with my sister who seemed oblivious to the climaxes going on around her.

"Oh, ladies, it's too much!" said Karl. And then he erupted. Cum flowed out of his cock like lava, huge thick blobs of it pulsing out and running down over the two hands that continued to stroke him. Karen and Val both ran their hands to the tip of his cock, squeezing out the last of his load and smearing it all over with their thumbs.

Everyone subsided a little. Everyone sat back panting heavily over their exertions.

Karen sat back on her heels and reached for a napkin, wiping the thick sperm from her hands. Val closed her legs and letting go of the two cocks, wiped her palms on her breast. To the side of me Trev laughed softly and said again; "Damn"

Moments ticked by in silence till Val perked up with: "Anyone for coffee?"

Karen abruptly said; "Not for me. It's getting late and I won't be able to sleep. In fact I think it's time we said goodnight Tim."

Whatever her motive I was not going to argue with her. And I rather thought it was a good time to leave before things got more sexually charged.

We said our goodbyes and gave everyone a hug before gathering up our stuff to leave. Rod and Val walked us down the steps and a little way along the track.

"I do hope," said Val. "That we haven't shocked or offended either of you."

"Of course not," said Karen. "I told you I am OK with this. And Tim is a big boy and can make up his own mind."

We kissed goodbye, and as we did Val whispered in my ear. "Don't you worry about a thing -- and come back soon."

My sister and I walked along quietly for a while until she asked:

"So, are you ashamed of me?"

"Me? No! Never! Why?"

"For wanking off Karl," she said.

"No way," I said. "I was more worried that I got you into a situation like that."

"So you won't tell anyone will you?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said, "But are YOU OK with it?"

"Yes," she took my hand. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me so much."

"I would like to ask you though..." I stopped to cover my own still hard cock with my towel."

"Yes?"

"Why you actually did it."

"I really think it was just fascination," she said. "I mean, did you see the size of him? Don't ever repeat this, but James's cock is tiny, really tiny and Karl's just fascinated me. At first I just wanted to see what it felt like, but I guess I got carried away."

I had never been close to Karen's husband James and I promised her again that her secret was safe with me.

"I know its odd," she went on. "I know that physically and emotionally penis size should not matter, but visually at least Karl's was very exciting to me.

I felt a little pang of jealousy about my own dick and her thoughts about it, but I let it pass.

"Let's not worry about it," I said as we walked up the steps and entered our own cabin. "There's no harm done."

"Yes," she agreed. "It was just a little fun and everyone got off on it."

"Except you and I." I ventured.

"Mmmm?" she said as she put on the kettle. "What do you mean?"

"Ahh, I just mean," I stammered. "That everyone seemed to have an orgasm except you and I."

"Oh," she got down two cups and prepared coffee. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention back there. I sort of assumed that you did."

"No."

"Well," she finished making the coffees and brought them over to me and we sat together on the sofa. "I didn't really expect or want an orgasm."

"No," I said, sipping the coffee. "Nor me."

"That's not what your towel says," she laughed, gesturing to where I still had my erection covered up by my towel.

"Ahh," I said. "It'll go down eventually.

"Well if it doesn't," she said. "You know where the tissues are."

"Yeah. I'll pass I think."

"Don't let my being here inhibit you Tim." She said firmly. "I know you masturbate. Everyone does. And next time I will try not to look."

"So you saw me last night?"

"Yes, but only by accident." She explained. "I was coming out of my room for some water and there you were. Sorry."

Karen put her arm around my shoulder. "After all that happened tonight don't you think it's a bit silly for you to sit here with that towel on?

I had to agree. I stood and dropped the towel and sat back down, my straining hardon in full view.

"Better?" asked Karen.

"Well," I said. "Better to be naked yes. Not sure about the rest."

She put her arm around my neck and patted my hair.

"Poor old thing," she said. "And you're leaking too"

A large string of pre-cum was dripping from my cock down onto my thigh.

She leant across me to the coffee table to pick up the tissues she had given me before and as she did so her breasts swayed and rubbed across the tip of my cock. She stayed that way for a second or two as she reached for the tissues, and then slowly resumed her seated position next to me.

Each breast dragged so slowly over my cock, the soft flesh seemed to glide over the slippery head and caress it.

It was more than I could take after the events of the day and by the time Karen was seated upright next to me again, I was spurting out cum in an involuntary orgasm.

The first shots went high in the air and landed on my belly. I reached down and grabbed my cock to try and direct the flow, I heard Karen's sharp intake of breath and the next instant she had a wad of tissue paper poised above my cock, catching the sperm as it left me.

It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced without actually doing anything. I sank back in the sofa, felt Karen wipe the remaining cum from my belly and shut my eyes, lost in a maelstrom of feelings. I wanted to tell her that I was not usually a premature ejaculator; it was just the result of being horny from the party for too long. I wanted to tell her I wasn't some kind of deviant that had lured her here for this. I wanted to explain a lot of things but I couldn't find the words.

She held my head close to hers and said ambiguously,

"Its OK Tim, I know that was an accident. We'll take more care next time."

...to be continued.

12