All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 05'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superbly written

Yet another excellent episode in this superbly written tale. The author has a natural way of drawing in the reader with his observations of life in general, wildlife, and not least a keen eye for erotic behaviour. His slow build ups are the way things should be done - no wham bang thank you or crude nonsense. Keep em coming, you have a faithful readership already, and to my mind you'll soon be right up there with the most popular authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very nice!

I read the previous chapters, great style and pace to your writing.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
What can I say that isn't a repeat of what's said already

Except, keep going please.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 13 years ago
Your last line was a (not completely unexpected) downer -

- as for me it would be a lot sexier to get a look at my sister's pubic-hair-framed pussy than her shaved one. But the rest of the story was very realistic and sexy. I've been many times to nude resorts and love them, so I'm very much enjoying your series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You have got the balance spot on

-well told and realistic observations that completely enhance the inherent eroticism of the piece.Look forward to more.

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
Platypus Park

I have neither visited the land "Down Under", nor have I ever seen a platypus in an Aussie creek. Yet, I feel like I just have been dunked in its warm waters. Discovering writing as plesant as your work is just as exciting as any "duck-bill sighting;" each chapter is as valued as an egg of the elusive mammal.

You can write about the uncommon thing, well. You also can write about the common thing, uncommonly well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't Stop

Love your story with so many well written 'adventures' and keeping up the suspense waiting for the next revelation.

My wife and I have had so much pleasure at our nudist club over the years and can relate to almost everything you write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cool

Can you write them faster :) the build up is great

mcncokemcncokealmost 13 years ago
wondering

How can it get any better? It always does though! Love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Tim!

By now he's the only one not getting any action - even his sister got to play with another dick. I thought that might change with the couple he photographed having sex, but no.

Tim must have a set of blue balls even worse than mine, as I've been hanging on to my erection throughout the series waiting for Tim and his sister to get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMAZING SERIES

Best series i've ever read on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous