Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No regrets?" I asked her.

"Only a few," she said. "But not about him."

"Oh,"

"Or about you silly," she laughed. "Stop worrying so much. You want to live 'naturally' don't you? What happened to you last night was natural. Forget it."

And I tried to put it from my mind.

As we finished our breakfast Karen asked me to go grab my cellphone to take a picture and I jogged back to the cabin and soon returned with it.

Karen had stuck up a conversation with an older guy at the next table and now she turned to him and asked if he would mind taking our photo.

He took the phone and stood in front of us as we sat there with our arms around each other, both giving the 'thumbs up' signal.

"Oh wait," said Karen. "Hat on or off, what do you think?"

"Off," I said.

"No," she mused. "My hair is a mess. But this doesn't match," she indicated her sarong and with one quick yank she pulled it off and dropped it on the table.

The cameraman had to ask us to pose for a second shot, because in the first he took I was not looking at the camera. I had been staring down at my sister's freshly shaven pussy.

To be continued...

12