All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 07'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best Story For a Long Time

This has to be the best story I have read here in Literotica for a very long time thank you and please keep it going,

tuvok2006uk

Sullied1Sullied1about 13 years ago
Enjoying

really enjoying your stories, I can see them having fun in the bush. Keep up the good work.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I do like this story a lot

I think Karen might be more into the relationships than the nudity though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very very interesting

I love this story. I read it word for word. It would be nice That the next days to come they will give a friendly massage and everybody will openly see the parted or gaping pussies when the guys massage and bend or spread their legs wide. I guess this will be the start of incest between Tim and Karen.

BXGemini20BXGemini20about 13 years ago
Good Job!

This has to be the best story i ever saw on Lit. Seems I'm reading more for the story then the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb

I agree wholeheartedly with the other comments - this great story is undoubtedly one of the best I have ever read on Literotica. It's the first time I have come here every night (pun intended) with ever increasing anticipation to read the next episode. Beautifully written, great characterisation and very very sexy, mainly because of the long slow build and the brilliant progressive revelation of Karen's sexiness. I love it!

Jingo

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Another great chapter

Strikes me that Karen has really loosened up, and probably wouldn't have minded if Rod had let her brother take over fucking Val, so that he could attend to Karen's own pussy. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Tim woke to find his sister sitting on one of the other guys' cocks.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
The best of the series

If you keep getting hotter, I'm gonna have to do something about this boner.

OzsunloverOzsunloverabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks all!

Once again a big thanks to everyone who has given feedback on this series. I do apologize for any typos that have been left in - I have discovered it is not so easy to edit your own work. Karen and Tim may have many more adventures ahead of them and I hope you will continue to enjoy them.

Ozsunlover

dwjeanesdwjeanesabout 13 years ago
Excellent tale!

I have enjoyed the first installments immensely. I really like the slow start (read as "character development") that let me feel more in contact with the cast. It really does have the flavor of a true story, with the psychological aspects of the characters as they learn about themselves and others presented without a lot of angst. Good job! Please continue.

yellowhair69yellowhair69about 13 years ago
Superb series

I have loved reading every installment of this series, the slow build up and the real characters.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great series

interesting exploration of the psychological dynamics of nudism (I have been involved for years, with both my ex and current wives).

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
huh! this is a fun read!

i like the pacing of this story and the characters seem real to me,,,its not all sex but it is a sexy story!!

i have been a nudist for many years,,most women i have shared this experience with have had to be coaxed,,,only to say later,,why haven't they done this before?? they all became more carefree in their life and sexuality,,,its not for everyone,,but i love it!

mcncokemcncokealmost 13 years ago
Lucky guy

I've always wanted to perform in front of my sexy sister. I think you might be reading my mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sister's Introduction to Nudism - Ch 7

Oz man / forgive the familiarity =

You're outdoing yourself now - love the descriptions of this beautiful event - again, I'm in the picture, feeling every touch, smelling all the aromas, feasting on all of the sights, and as usual, not getting enough for me, myself, and I. - Damn, you're a good storyteller - Thanks. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One hundred stars!

Took a long time to get here, but very skilfully arrived at.

SilentmoonSilentmoonover 7 years ago

I can't believe 2 AM as being "Omg it's too late!"

The night hasn't even started at two AM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Karen's nudist porn

When she lightheartedly says next time she'll have to bring a camcorder, he could have asked if she intended to be behind the camera, or in front of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous