All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 09'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Another chapter where you really care about the characters

I like this story a lot.

MeToo2MeToo2about 13 years ago
The plot is thickening

This episode wasn't as hot as the previous one, but it was a logical continuation. And it only deepened my desire to read the following episodes :-)

mschack63mschack63about 13 years ago
Another chapter well written

I'm sure the selfish and self centered anonymous nay sayers will come along and try to tell you how to proceed. But rest assured, your doing very well without their input.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Once again, thank you.

The highlight of my day is seeing that a new chapter is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what happened

Though the writing and plot is moving along nicely. What happened there are huge sections without a blank line between pargaraphs both of multiple sentences or single line length? This makes reading difficult.

gregdgregdabout 13 years ago
Wonderful story

This story has really great character development and seems to be in part true. Seeing another chapter has been written is like getting an email from an old friend. While other stories on Lit are sexually hotter, and I have not come once while reading it, I have really enjoyed it and it has made me wish I was part of this group's experience. It was also nice that Karen and Tim were so comfortable that they were finally able to sleep together and to be somewhat sexual with hints of more to come. It would be nice to get a chapter in Karen's words and to see what she is really thinking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please!

Man, I can hardly wait for chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOw

This is the best story I have read on here, and I ve been coming on here for over 5 years. Please keep writing, tha anticipatin is killing me.

jingojingoabout 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I really look forward to the next episode of this beautifully written tale. The quality is still way beyond the average on Literotica. Never have I enjoyed any stories here more. I loved the mutual masturbation at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very intresting

its very intresting and writer looks very honest about the human feelings between brother sister

mcncokemcncokealmost 13 years ago
Great ending

What a great ending to that chapter! Everything you write is so damn erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sister's Introduction to Nudism - Ch 9

Your story gets better and better. I knew this would happen, that they would end up in bed together - and that, along with the anticipaterion of this happening, really makes me fee "good"..

Thanks - Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous