Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did you have a nice day?” she asked.
“Yes. Yes I did. And you?”
“Wonderful,” she purred. “It was a beautiful day.”

I sat reflecting on all that had happened today.
“You don’t mind what I did with Brian do you?” she asked.
“No,” I said. “You surprise me a lot these days – but I am never upset by it.”
“The poor young guy,” she explained. “He was mortified to have an erection, so I just – helped him get rid of it.”
“Good Samaritan you,” I smiled. “Altruistic eh?”
“Pretty much,” she said. “But he is kind of cute, so that helped. And he came in about 20 seconds – poor thing.”
“Well, don’t blame me if he falls in love and follows you around like a moon-calf,” I laughed.
“Oh, you can talk!” she punched my chest.
“Me? What did I do?”
“Ha!” she came closer and ruffled my hair. “It’s not enough that Val drools over you, now that redhead Moira has got the hots for you as well!”
“Says who?” I asked.
“Val and I both peeped at the end of the yoga session,” she said. “I saw her giving you a good old feel-up, and I saw here whispering in your ear.” She was squeezing my cheeks now and giggling.
“By the way,” she said. “What was Moira saying to you?”
“You’d never believe it, and I am too modest to repeat it.” I said.
“Oh! Now you HAVE to tell me. You can’t leave that hanging.”
“If you must know,” I said. “She said something a little strange. She said I have the most beautiful penis she ever saw.”
Karen’s eyes dropped to my groin.
“Yes,” she said matter-of-factly. “...I can understand that.”
“What?”
“I told you before,” she said, looking at my dick with her head to one side. “Penises are very individual. And yours just happens to be very aesthetically pleasing. It’s very smooth, it’s a good size and shape, all its parts are in nice proportion to each other, and it’s a nice colour.”
“I’d never considered any of those things before,” I said. “I just assumed it was all about ….well, size.”
“Oh, you are OK in that department,” she laughed.
“Not compared to Karl.”
“Karl is off the graph.” She said. “But let me tell you, I don’t think there are many women who would want to make love to him. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing!”

We finished the hot chocolate and I took the cups and dumped them in the sink.
Karen lay back on the sofa bed and said “Ouch!”
“What’s the matter?”I asked.
“How do you sleep on this thing?” she asked.“It’s like cement!”
“Ahh, it’s ok,” I said. “I’m pretty tough.”
“No,” she said. “It’s your holiday and I am making you sleep on this old thing. I feel guilty.”
“Wanna swap?” I smiled.
“No,” she stood up and walked to the bedroom. “But there is plenty of room in the bed for both of us.”
I hesitated.
“Oh come on!” she laughed. “I’m sure we can share a bed after all these years. I’m sure we can trust each other.”


We switched off the lights and made our way into the bed in the darkness.
We lay side by side, not touching, and talking about what we would to tomorrow.
I was just telling Karen that I might take a drive into town for more supplies when she said. “A lot happened today.”
“Yep.”
“And YOU didn’t get to come!” she giggled. “Do you need your tissues?”
“I’ll be OK,” I said.
“I won’t,” she said. “I need something to help me get to sleep.” And in the darkness I heard her hand move down under the covers and a rustling noise, followed by the definite sound of her fingers on her wet pussy.
“Are you..?? “ I asked.
“Shhh,” she said. “I am. You should too.”
I reached under the covers and gripped my hardening cock. I began to stroke myself, firmly and slowly, while beside me she opened her legs further and I could hear her wetness as she rubbed herself.

Minutes passed by. All was silent except for the sounds of our masturbation and our quickening breath.

Karen’s knee was gently resting on my thigh, but we made no other contact. I felt her other hand moving and realized she was squeezing and fondling her own breasts. I reached down with my free hand and cupped and rubbed my balls, jacking my cock harder and faster.

Karen was beginning to squirm a little and her voice sounded unfamiliar as she said to me in a hoarse whisper.
“Tim?”
“Yeah?”
“Are you close?”
“Yes I am,” I was beating my cock furiously now, and I could hear her hands moving faster.
“Me too,” she whispered.

She rolled her head and it came to rest on my shoulder. We stayed that way as we both continued to pleasure ourselves silently in the dark.

She drew in a deep breath and moaned “Now,” and I felt her body convulse beside me.
After half a dozen more frantic strokes I felt myself coming too, and under the sheet the warm semen flooded out of my cock and covered my stomach. The exhilaration of the orgasm subsided slowly and I felt drained and sleepy.
Beside me Karen stopped moving and let out a deep sigh. She rolled onto her side and kissed my cheek.
“That was very naughty,” she whispered. “But nice. Goodnight.”
She rolled away from me and was asleep almost instantly.
I wiped up the sperm with the sheet as best I could before I turned on my side too and we slept back to back.

…to be continued


12