Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Which are you then, my girlfriend or wife?"

"Let's make it boyfriend girlfriend since I haven't been around here before. Besides we have no rings to put on our fingers, to be married yet either."

"That makes since. Is my love ready to go to supper now?"

Once we were in the car, Maggie had turned to face more towards me in the passenger seat, which again I got a full view of her bald pussy and by the time I parked at the restaurant, I could see that her pussy juices were collecting on her pussy lips and I had another one of those hard-ons, that a brother isn't supposed to get, by looking at his sister.

After we finished eating and had left the restaurant, I drove to a big lake that is just a little ways outside of town by ten miles, which has a dam that people can walk on to a lookout point, with benches overlooking the lake, which had a real good view of the moon reflecting the light off the water, right towards the lookout point.

"What is this place?" Maggie asked as I stopped in a parking spot.

"You'll see in a little bit. It won't be long for the moon to start shining." then I opened the car door to get out.

I saw one other car parked four spots over when I had pulled into the parking spot, but as I walked around the car to the passenger side, I could see that no one was sitting in the car and looking out over the dam, I could just make out a couple sitting on a bench on the lookout point.

With the way the enterer light in the car and with no sunlight, Maggie's butt was shadowed enough for me not to see her butt crack, when she bent over to pick up her purse from the floorboard but as she was turning to get a foot out the car door, I could see her pussy even thou it was shadowed some.

I closed the car door behind Maggie with the moon shining pretty bright being a full moon and as we walked along the path on the dam arm in arm, the moon was reflecting right down to the dam below us, "This is so beautiful, the way the moon light looks to be right up to the dam like it is."

"Yes it is."

When we got to the lookout point, I escorted us to a bench that was on the opposite end from the older couple, that was there looking at the moon's reflecting light off the water too.

"How long have you known about this place babe."

"Since the last full moon we had. One of the guy's at work told me that his wife loves to come out here and just sit and look at the moon reflecting off the water. I had to check it out for myself, so I did but, I made it the night after the full moon, and it was still a beautiful sight like it is now."

I happen to see a car light shine out on the water before it shined toward us and go out, as the car parked. Shortly a couple came walking along the dam's path toward the lookout point hand in hand and as they got close to the benches, I could see that it was Sam, the guy that told me about this place, "The guy that I just told you about, that told me about this place is Sam and that's him coming there."

"George, is that you?"

"Yes it is. How are you and the wife doing this evening?"

"We are doing great now that we get to make it out to see this beautiful sight. By the way, may I ask you, who the little lady is there with you?" as Sam's wife sat down on the next bench over from Maggie and me.

"This is Maggie..."

"Girlfriend." Maggie piped in before I could say my sister.

"... Yes, new girlfriend."

"It's a pleasure meeting you Maggie. You picked out a good man there when you snagged him. I'll leave you two alone now, so you can enjoy the sight." then Sam sat down next to his wife.

"It's nice meeting you too. Thank you for telling George here about this beautiful sight."

"You are very welcome."

Maggie turned to look at me and leaned in closer than she was and placed her open lips on my lips and started kissing me, forcing a tongue into my mouth, which I opened my mouth and met her tongue with my tongue in a dual.

When we broke the kissing off, Maggie looked right into my eyes, "Thank you for bringing me here to this beautiful sight. I love you all ready. I do hope you can love me back, in the same way as I love you." then she turned back to look out over the lake and then laid her head over onto my shoulder.

I didn't know what to say or think at that very moment. I had thought she had kissed me to make it look like we're dating each other and not like brother and sister, like we are, but then telling me that, right after French kissing me like she did. It made me think that just maybe, she loves me like a lover does. And then to be flashing me the way she had since stepping off the bus this morning. And then the way she holds onto me anytime we have gone out, even thou it was just the two times we were out of the house together.

We had made some small talk while we sat there looking out at the moon light holding each other and she kept her head laid over on my shoulder for most of the remaining time we sat there on the bench.

The older couple on the other end of the row of benches got up and left about fifty minutes after Maggie and I arrived to the dam's lookout point, then about fifteen minutes later Maggie and I stood up to leave as well. As Maggie and I stood up to leave, Sam and his wife stood up and turned to leave as well.

As the four of us walked back towards the cars, "Since Sam didn't introduce me other than. George is it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Other than George knowing I am Sam's wife. My name is Glenda."

"I'm sorry, but you know us men." Sam replied.

"Yes, I know about you men. You're all alike for the most part." Glenda snapped back.

"I'm Maggie and I'm very pleased to meet you Glenda."

"Yes, it is my pleasure to meet you too Glenda. I do hear about you quite a bit at work from Sam here."

"I hope it's all good and not the bad stuff."

"I would say it's all good."

"He is a very good man and I do love him very much."

"I know the feeling very well. I've loved George here for a while now but I didn't know it, till he moved out here and that is when it really sunk in as to how much I really loved him. I do hope he wants to keep me around for the rest of our lives. I love him that much."

I was floored as to how Maggie was talking and was wondering if she was just saying that since we told them we were a couple or if she really meant what she was saying. It seemed to kind of play along the same line as to what she told me right after we French kissed, out on the lookout bench moments ago.

Sam and I had walked on as the two women had slowed down in their walking, to keep talking with each other like women tend to do, as Sam and I kept our pace up and started having our own talk between us two men.

Sam and I stood between the two cars talking and we noticed that the two women had stopped right at the entrance to the walkway that led to the lookout point, as they kept talking to each other.

As Sam and I had pretty much finished up our little talking, "Babe, George and I have to get up early for work in the morning, so why don't you two exchange phone numbers and talk over the phone, when you two are free to do so and let the two of them enjoy the rest of their date this evening."

"Glenda is the first woman that Maggie has met since arriving here this morning on the bus and she could use a good friend to visit with from time to time."

"In that case you and I had better get used to the idea that we may be seeing each other more than just at work, so I do hope you're okay with it. I just thought I better warn you now."

"I'm okay with it as long as you are."

"Do you drink beer very much?"

"I only drink maybe one beer a day is all. I have to find help in getting any to drink, so I drink it sparingly."

"Oh yea, I remember now. You're under age according to the stupid law of 'being able to put life in danger but not drink'."

"You got it. Beer helps relax a person from all the stress for one thing, to keep from going off the deep end. At least it does for me any way."

"I'm with you there. I guess we'll have to fix that then." as Maggie and Glenda stepped over to us, "Are you ready love?"

"Yes I am. Now what are you two going to have to fix? Or do I even want to know?"

"I'll tell you about it on the way home. George..." as he held his hand out to shake, "...I'll see you in the morning at work bright and early."

Taking his hand, "You got it. You two have a good night." releasing our hands from the hand shake.

"Oh we will, you two do the same." then we turned toward our cars with Glenda on Sam's arm and Maggie on my arm.

Maggie got into the car giving me a good show again, making my dick so fucking hard and trying to find the time alone to jack off may not come till we go to bed, which meant being uncomfortable till then, which meant starting the hurting from blue balls. I so wanted to just fuck Maggie for being such a prick tease but I did not want to hurt her or our relationship in anyway.

When I opened the car door to get in behind the wheel, I saw Maggie turned like she had done since stepping off the bus but her dress was up higher and bunched up around her waist this time.

Before I could say anything about her dress being up around her waist, "Are you going to tell me what you and Sam were talking about fixing?"

"It was about me having to be conservative about how much beer I drink each day, being the law has me under age. Now how we're going to fix it, I do not know what he has in mind to do about it."

"Oh. I guess you'll find out when we go to their house next weekend. They have plans for this weekend but next weekend they'll have open, and want us to join them in a cookout, out by their pool and hot tub. So she wants us to bring our swimsuits with us or, we can just all swim nude and get into the hot tub nude, like they like to do as much as they can."

"Do... dose... do they want us to be nude or swim in our swimsuits?"

"The way it sounded, they would love for us to be nude over swimsuits."

"If I do that I'll have a hard-on from hell like I have now and they may be offended, if I have a hard-on the whole time we're there." then I thought about what I had added about me having a 'hard-on' 'now', which I couldn't believe I let slip out and wasn't sure how Maggie was going to take that.

I noticed a smile appear on Maggie's face as we passed under a streetlight that was in someone's yard, just before getting to the main road leading into town, "Does my date have a raging hard-on because of me?" grabbing my dick through my pants as she said 'Does'.

"Well... look... yes I do." deciding to just go with it, "Your dress being bunched up around your waist like it is and then the way you have flashed me ever since you stepped off the bus and to start it all off with a sundress that was see through and nothing on under it. What man wouldn't have a fucking hard on. Maggie you are so fucking sexy and hot looking, how am I not supposed to have a hard-on because of you, even if I am your brother? I swear sis, I think you have been trying to get me to fucking fuck you, ever since you got here."

"To tell you the truth George, at first I wanted you to just fucking take me and fuck the shit out of me but yet at the same time, I want you to love me as a lover and maybe, as you would the woman you want to marry to, be your wife and mother of your kids. I still want you to fuck the shit out of me but damn it George. I love you and I want you to make love to me too. I want both, your love and a fucking of a life time from you."

I had took my foot off the gas pedal by the time she was half finished talking and then I started slowing down more and pulling over to the side of the road onto the shoulder, then stepped on the break and came to a stop, then I looked over at Maggie, which she had took her hand off my hard dick, as I pulled over onto the shoulder of the road.

"Oh fuck... I'm so fucking sorry if I upset you George." in her pleading voice, "But I love you so bad, that I had to tell you as I've tried to tell you and show you, since arriving here in town and trying to get you to look at me, think about me, and keep your mind off of other women while I'm here. When you look at another woman, I get jealous because I haven't had a chance to make love to you yet and since Glenda asked and I told her we would be there, she had told me that they would be nude when they got into the swimming pool, or into their hot tub, I had to do something before then, to make you take me or, I was going to have to slip into your room tonight and just start fucking you, while you're sleeping and hope that I could finish riding you, after you would happen to wake up from me fucking you. I'm sorry if I made you even madder at me but I had to tell you how I feel, no matter what the outcome will be."

"Oh Maggie, Maggie, what am I going to do with you? Nothing you have said to me has made me mad at you in anyway. To tell you the truth now, ever since we started playing around as kids exploring each other's bodies? I have wanted to fuck you when I would get a hard on and we helped each other masturbate or watched, each other masturbate but not knowing, how you may have felt about it and not wanting to spoil a good thing that we had together, since mom and dad were never home to help us with anything, we may have had trouble with, or showing their love for us, if there was any..."

"I felt the same way then too."

"Is that why you would walk around the house with nothing on, as soon as we stepped into the house and no one was home but you and me?"

"Well it wasn't 'as soon as we stepped into the house' but yes, when I would go in and clean up like in take a shower or a bath, or wait for you to get ready to get a shower, then I would finish out the day in the nude since we had done seen each other nude. And knowing I was the cause of your hard-ons, I started wanting you to do more than just masturbate in front of each other or help each other."

"Why didn't you just come out and say it since you were the outspoken one, of the two of us that is?"

"I was afraid of making you mad at me to where you wouldn't want to keep playing with me, the way we did. The last thing I wanted to do is hurt you or make you mad at me, for any reason at all. I was afraid of doing that just now too but I am so horny myself, which I spoke from my pussy, instead of my brain for a change."

"Are you sure about that? It sounded like you spoke from the heart to me."

"Part of it was from the heart but my pussy made me start it off. I hope it makes since to you."

"Lean over here." reaching my hand out toward Maggie.

As Maggie leaned over toward me, I took and finished pulling her over towards me by the shoulder, until I was able to put my hand behind her head and then I give her a French kiss and as soon as our lips touched each other, Maggie responded in the kiss as well.

As we kissed each other with a new passion, I reached down with my other hand and squeezed one of her tits, through the material of the dress. As soon as my hand squeezed Maggie's tit, she moaned into my mouth and one of her hands reached down and gave my dick a squeeze, through my pants.

When we broke the kissing off, I happen to see car lights coming from behind us, at a distance down the road. As I turned on the signal to pull back out onto the road to go on home, "Maggie darling, I love you and when we get home, we will finish where we just left off."

"Okay. I love you too. What if I want to play with your cock while you drive us home?"

"That is your choice but be warned, I may cum as soon as you touch my dick with your bare hand, on my bare dick." letting her know she can fish out my hard cock as she had called it.

"Mmm, sounds delicious. I think I will just have a taste then." as she unfastened my pants and pulled the zipper down and then giving my pants a little tug, to help in freeing my hard dick from it's prison. As soon as my cock was free, I felt her hand wrap around the shaft of my dick making my cock feel harder to me and even a little bit bigger than usual to me, "Mmmm, had I known you were this big now, I would have jumped you as soon as I stepped off the bus. I knew you were big, but damn, I didn't know you were this big."

"Your hand sure feels good wrapped around my dick for sure. As far as size, I didn't think I was all that big."

"Oh believe me babe; this beautiful cock of yours is fucking big. I bet you are hung like a horse. Hearing the other girls talk at school, as to how big a horse dick is, you match what they say about a horse's dick." with that, Maggie started slowly stroking my dick from the base up, to the tip of the head.

"You've had me hard so fucking long now, that I'm not going to last much longer and we will have a big mess in here. You may want to stop stroking it, unless you have something in mind to catch, what is about to shoot out..."

Maggie then leaned over further and put her mouth over the head of my dick and started sucking it, as she kept stroking my cock with her hand.

"Oh fuck Maggie, you asked for it now." I then started cumming in Maggie's mouth, rope after rope of cum.

I could feel Maggie sucking on the head of my dick as I finally felt my cumming slow down some, as she kept trying to get every last drop of cum from my balls. After Maggie sucked my balls dry she raised up, "Mm mmm." Then I heard her swallow what she had in her mouth a couple of times before saying, "Damn George, you were right about having a big mess, had I not caught your cum in my mouth. You fucking cum a bunch. I didn't think I was going to be able to catch it all, without letting some seep out my mouth, before I could swallow any of it."

"I've had to hold off from cumming, shortly after we arrived at the apartment."

"When you took so long in the bathroom after we got there, you were in there jacking off?"

"Yes I admit it. I wasn't sure as to how you would handle me jacking off in front of you, so I went into the restroom to get rid of the frustration; I had built up by that time."

"Damn. Had I known you were in there doing that then, I would have just walked in and gave you a hand with it and seeing how big you are, I may have just sat on you right then and there, instead of waiting till now to get any." while she slowly stroked my dick again.

Maggie had one hand up behind my head, and her other one stroking me nice and slow, with her head lying over on my shoulder, as she looked at the road and down at my hard cock, that she was stroking.

As soon as I was able to get us home and parked in my assigned parking spot, I got my pants fastened up again to get up to my apartment. With Maggie wrapped in my arm and then in the door, closing the door behind us, I just laid Maggie down on the couch and hiked her dress tail up around her waist, and then got down between her legs.

Once I was down between her legs and looking at her bald wet pussy up close and personal, I could see her lips opened up like a flower, and the wet pink hole begging to be filled, which I stuck a finger in and feeling the tightness and the wetness, with the sweet smell of Maggie's pussy, I leaned in and started licking all around in her pussy.

As soon as my tongue got Maggie's pussy juices on my tongue and tasted her sweet honey, I stuck another finger in her pussy and as I finger fucked her, I licked from my fingers up to her clit and then started sucking on her clit as I licked the tip of her little pleasure button, "Oh fuck meee. I'm cumming." Maggie went to jerking her pussy up in my face with her hand going to the back of my head, as soon as I took the first lick on her clit tip.

As soon as Maggie said 'cumming', her pussy juices went to flowing into my mouth in abundance and I knew right then and there, that I would never be able to get enough of her cum; she tasted so good to me. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and wrapped my arm around her leg, to hold her down enough for me to keep sucking her clit for a little longer.