Sister's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept licking and sucking trying to make sure I got as much of her cum as I could, which wasn't easy as much as she was jerking up and down, as she rode out her orgasm.

When Maggie calmed down some I slowed down on the sucking and licking, but kept licking her clit a little more till she started trying to get away, "Oh, stop now, I'm so sensitive down there. I need that big horse cock in me now baby. I need to feel you in me now."

I stood up and as I stood, I pulled Maggie up with me and then I dropped my pants and pulled my shirt off, as she took off her dress and shoes, then I picked her up and carried her over to the dinner table and sat her down on it and then laid her on her back. I spread her legs apart and wrapped my arms around her legs, and then pulled her till her butt was right at the edge of the table, then I lined my dick up with her wet pussy and just put the head of my dick in her pussy lips and stopped, "Are you sure that you want this?"

"Yes I need this; I cannot go another day without this and loving you as much as I do. I will go insane if we do not fuck each other and make love to each other. I want to be your wife so bad, even thou the law won't allow it. Now just fucking fuck me, the way we both need to be fucked."

"Now I'm going to show you how much I've wanted to do this for a very long time now." then I pushed my cock into Maggie's pussy to half-mast, then just held it there a short moment, then I backed out some, then pushed back in with just three quarters going in, then after a short pause, I repeated the movement by pulling out some, then pushed back in, going all the way to the hilt, then holding my cock in for a little bit.

While letting Maggie get used to my size and having my dick in her pussy, I leaned over and gave her a kiss with her kissing me back, then I started moving my dick in and out of her pussy with moans coming from her, "I'm going to fuck you now since you've been asking for it all day and I've wanted it now, for a very long time myself."

"Fuck me fast and hard now..."

I then started fucking her with speed by slamming my dick into her and not letting up since she asked for it fast and hard.

When Maggie wasn't moaning, "Yes, fuck the shit out of me... George. Yes, just like that..." then she'd go back to moaning again.

I kept fucking Maggie as fast as I could and she was fucking up in to me, matching every stroke. She got her legs wrapped around my waist to help her in the aid of fucking into me, as I fucked into her. As we fucked each other as fast as we could, we kept looking into each other's eyes the whole time.

"I'm cumming George. I'm fucking cumming..."

"I'm going to cum too."

"Cum in me now George..."

As cum shot out of my dick into Maggie's pussy, I slammed my dick in as far as I could get it and just held it there, with Maggie pulling me in with her feet interlocked around behind me.

It felt like Maggie's pussy muscles were holding on for dear life and sucking every drop of cum out of my balls that it could get, as we rode out our orgasms.

When I quit cumming I leaned over and started kissing Maggie's face and neck, moving down where the shoulder and neck connect at.

"Oh fuck, that was the best fucking I've ever had in my life by far. I knew it would be really fucking good but damn... I didn't know it would be that fucking good." Maggie said in my ear, with her arms wrapped around me as well as her legs still.

"I have never cum so much in such a short time as I just did tonight. Like you, I knew that having sex with you would be fucking good but fucking shit... I didn't know it would be as good as it turned out to be."

"You eat pussy real good too. You made me cum so much then too, like no one have ever made me do. I knew we were meant for each other. I could feel it every time I looked at you, all of these years of growing up together."

"I kind of thought that too at times but then I would think there was no way that we could be together like that, since we're brother and sister. As long as we don't tell anyone that we're brother and sister, we may be able to pull it off."

"I know we can. I want you to be my husband and I want to be your wife so bad and with a wedding ring or wedding rings, for both of us and keeping brother and sister to ourselves, we 'can' pull it off."

"For now I'm your fiancé and you're my fiancée is what we will tell everyone, till we can come up with a way to be married even if not legally."

"Let's make a trip to Los Vegas, to one of those wedding chapels they have there."

"I can save my vacation time up till maybe your spring break. We can go then and spend a week there before coming back, so I can go back to work and you back to school." all this time I still had a hard cock stuffed into Maggie's pussy. I then lifted her up with her on my dick, "In the meantime till then, I'm going to move you into my room, so I can make love to you and show you, just how much I love you."

When I lifted Maggie up, she wrapped her arms around my neck and when I finished speaking, she leaned in toward me and we started kissing each other as I carried her to the bedroom. Maggie kept her arms and legs wrapped around me as I laid her down on the bed with me on top over her, then slowly I started stroking my cock in and out of her pussy as we kept kissing each other.