All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 07'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanover 9 years ago
Still Going Strong

Still a good story, I like that you're expanding it and adding more characters. Hope to see more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Mistake mid story saying Chelsea when you meant Megan (When Rodney and Megan switched positions.). Plus honestly this was the weakest story in the series by far. Hopefully the next chapter steps back up to the higher standard set mby previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I appreciate, as I'm sure others do too, that you've taken our suggestions in this latest chapter. Thank you so much. We all look forward to the birth of those dark babies. That will be an especially fun chapter as the effects of the dominant Black genes produce children with subtle White features. No blonde hair for the sister's kids, no blue eyes, replaced by a new family trait that will carry to future generations. I would hope they make a pact to never have White offspring, perhaps with dad's blessing, He can encourage other white males to get vasectomies too. And Megan's introduction adds a delicious plot twist......the two racist older women holding out their hope that Megan will carry forward white traits to the next generation. May she take the Black only pact too, devoting her delicate White eggs to Black progress. I eagerly await to hear their lamentations bemoaning the loss of their racial characteristics, knowing their White seed is gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not half bad...

This series has (in my mind) had some ups & downs, this was close to the best since the original 2.

I would like it though if Megan turned out to be both the sluttiest AND the smartest of the lot: so far none of the "Three Queens" seems to have taken a predilection to the joys of anal. What better way to show your devotion to black cock than by taking it up the holiest of holies? She could fuck as many black dicks as she wanted without running the risk of getting knocked up!

And (most importantly) imagine her mother's devastation in a few months when she finds out her (supposedly) innocent little redheaded princess has taken yards of black cock up her bunghole! Racist old Karen walking in to see her only daughter pulling a "nigger anal train" on the bed on which she & her bigoted late husband conceived?

Just an idea.

Keep up the good work

Guy Down Under

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Another wonderful addition

I'm glad you decided to cover Megan's story here. My favorite part aside form the hot unprotected action and pregnancy-banter was the characterization of both Rodney and Megan. They seemed very distinct personality-wise from other male and female characters in this story so far, just as was the case with Chelsea and Jennifer to begin with. Keep those personalities intact even as their debauchery (and bellies) grow, and you'll have some great characters to enjoy the rest of your series with.

Sex scenes were great, very cinematic this time around especially, and the plot thickens as the 'blackening' spreads. I wonder where you will take this tale next? I have my suspicions, but I trust that the next stop in the Sister's Misters train will be quite exciting too.

When the time comes, I want to say that you have an absolutely golden opportunity to have birthing scenes in this story. Very few black breeding stories, or pregnant stories for that matter, ever touch on them beyond a simple sentence or two regarding it. Instead of breezing past it when the story gets to that point, it would be interesting to see a whole story dedicated to the births of our three main characters' black babies, and the sex and debauchery that occurs surrounding those events.

In any case, great job with the continued and regular writing, and I look forward to reading another chapter of your work in the coming weeks.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was great! I really liked the detail in the sex scenes. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better Without "BBC" Obsession

Would be better, I think, if the "Big Black Cock" promiscuity was replaced by "romantic" and "family" enthusiasm. I'd love to think of Katie becoming the "girlfriend" of a mature black guy, while Jennifer and Chelsea "date" his two

sons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story that gets hotter

A project for Katie to do is to domesticate her racist sister Karen into a more compliant slut for BBC. She can host a party at her house, invite balck men and women and watch the hairs go up on Karens neck. Get her high on spiked drinks until she can docily be led to basement where she will be tied on sawhorse and stripped of her clothes. Then let the meanest black bitch take charge of discplining Karen for her racism by turning her ass in shades of red. Then let a black bulll fuck her wide open along with others until Karen start emmitting moans of submisssion through her ball gag. Megan will pet Mom Karen on the head like a dog who does something right. Then Karen embraces the black submission by getting corn rows and the spades tatoo and showing a baby bump. This will cure her of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
better and better

Great story and looking forwardvto reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love sexy white pussy........

If u in Michigan and want a big black curved dick.then text me 248-921-3528///call me or text...love wet panties on that white assss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poop

💩

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES