Sisters' Misters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan laid on her bed and felt her pussy. It was already pretty wet, apparently from her just thinking about her upcoming date with Rodney. She held the dildo with both hands and began to push it into her cunt. She recalled Aunt Katie's advice to work it in gradually and she found that by circling her pussy lips she was able to ease the synthetic penis into her vagina fairly well. It was twice as big around as Bradley's small white dick and took some effort, but Megan surprised herself when she was able to insert nearly the entire dildo. She also enjoyed the feeling immensely as she began to draw it in and out, simulating intercourse. After about two minutes of pleasure, Megan experienced a major climax, then let herself relax on the mattress, leaving the dildo wedged deep inside her.

Megan eventually got up and hid the dildo in a shoebox in her closet, but she would retrieve it many times in the coming days, continuing to pleasure herself, and on a subconscious level at least, prepare herself for her first opportunity to fuck a real big black cock.

The weekdays seemed to drag on forever. Whenever Megan saw Rodney at school they just glanced at each other, allowing only a small smile and quick "hi" so that their planned rendezvous would remain a secret. Megan told her steady, Bradley, that she couldn't go out with him Friday night because her pregnant cousin really needed to spend some time with her.

When Friday finally arrived, Megan packed a small overnight bag, including some makeup and her favorite dressy top, bra and a miniskirt. She planned to dress for her long awaited "date" when she got to Chelsea's so her mother wouldn't suspect anything. Megan kissed her mom goodbye and walked to Cousin Chelsea's home.

Megan arrived at Chelsea's place at about 6 o'clock. Rodney was supposed to arrive at about 7. Megan carefully applied her makeup, including some shiny pink lip gloss, dressed in her dating clothes, and toyed with her long red hair, finally just pulling it back in a cute ponytail.

Aunt Katie and Uncle Bill left for their overnighter with Katie's fuck buddy shortly after six and at about 6:45 Chelsea's friend Max arrived for the round of sex they had planned. Chelsea introduced Max to her cousin.

"Wow Chelsea," Max said, smiling, "you never told me you had such a hot little cousin!"

'Megan," Max continued, "How come you don't have a bun in your oven like Chelsea? You'd be knocked up for sure if you were my girlfriend."

Chelsea rolled her eyes and told Max, "Well, she's not your girlfriend, lover-boy. You've got me tonight and you don't have to worry about knocking me up!" Chelsea laughed, giving her baby bump a little shake with both hands.

Megan just blushed, smiled and said nothing.

Chelsea led Max to her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

Megan nervously paced the living room floor, waiting for Rodney to arrive. At 7 o'clock on the dot, Rodney pulled into the driveway. Megan ran to the front door and waited for Rodney to knock. Then, taking a deep breath and putting on her best smile, she opened the door.

"Hi Rodney," Megan said, "I'm glad you could make it."

"Me too," Rodney said as he stepped inside. Megan closed and locked the door.

There was an awkward moment as Megan and Rodney stood there, looking at each other. Then, Megan stepped toward him and kissed him squarely on the lips. Rodney wrapped his hands around Megan's arms and kissed her a second time.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," Megan told Rodney.

"What took you so long?" Rodney responded.

Then, the white girl and the black boy fully embraced and began kissing each other deeply. Rodney's full lips were soft and felt even better than Megan had imagined, probably a hundred times.

Megan led Rodney to the couch and they both fell onto it, wrapping their arms around each other and kissing even more passionately with their mouths opened wide. Rodney pushed his tongue into Megan's mouth and she welcomed it with her own. They continued kissing like two long lost lovers for several minutes. Megan opened her eyes to confirm to herself that she was finally realizing her dream of making out with a black guy. She was ecstatic as she looked at Rodney's dark complexioned face, barely an inch from her own.

Rodney opened his eyes for a moment and was surprised to see Megan's green eyes looking directly into his. He stopped kissing and smiled, then asked, "Do you always kiss with your eyes open?"

"No, no I don't," Megan said softly, "I'm just so happy that you're here, and you're kissing me, that I almost have to see it to believe it.

Giving Megan another soft peck on her lips, Rodney said, "I can't believe it either. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I never thought I stood a chance with you."

Megan began blushing at the compliment.

"Now you're turning red!" Rodney said, somewhat amazed. "You're even prettier than you were a minute ago."

"You're making me this way," Megan said, then she closed her eyes and began kissing Rodney as hard as she could, rubbing her lips against his and probing his mouth with her tongue.

The new couple continued to kiss and caress each other on the couch. When Rodney dared to put his hand on one of her boobs, Megan threw her head back and smiled. Rodney took the queue to fondle her other tit as well. As he squeezed and fondled her breasts Megan purred and kissed Rodney as much as she could with both of his hands pawing her chest.

Megan paused the action for as long as it took for her to quickly unbutton her top and pull it off, allowing Rodney to attack the cups of her bra with his hands.

"Take it off, baby," Rodney pleaded.

Megan sat up, grinned, and asked, "You want to feel my boobs and not my bra? Well, here, they're all yours. I want you to have them." She reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off, tossing it away.

Megan moaned as she watched Rodney's black hands moving over her pale white softball-sized breasts. When he leaned forward to take her left nipple into his mouth, Megan groaned "oh yes!" Rodney sucked on one nipple, then the other, and alternated between them. Megan discreetly reached under her skirt to see if her panties were as wet as she thought they were. They were sopping.

Megan glanced at Rodney's lap and saw a large bulge, pressing upward against the zipper. Megan's libido took control and she found her hand moving to Rodney's crotch to feel the bulge in his pants.

"Wow," Megan gasped, "Is that all you?!"

"You're getting me all worked up, baby," Rodney said, "but keep doing it."

Rodney gently placed his hand on Megan's and guided her to stroke his cock through his pants, for his benefit and also to show her what he had in store.

"Can I see it, sweetheart?" Megan asked, using the first of what would be many terms of endearment.

Rodney was wearing the baggy jeans that sagged in the back, popular with black guys, so it was easy for him to just slip them down and off while sitting on the couch, along with his boxer shorts.

Rodney's cock was already fully erect, appearing to Megan like a battlefield cannon, pointing in the air at a 45-degree angle. It was a weapon, she thought to herself. It was big and dark, about the same size as the dildo she'd been using, laced with popping veins and oozing precum from the pee-hole. Megan almost said out loud that it was twice as big as Bradley's, but she bit her tongue.

"Ooh, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen!" Megan exclaimed. "And it's even blacker than the rest of you."

"It's my big black cock," Rodney said, "and I think you're going to love it. It loves you already."

Megan put her hand on the cock, running her bright pink fingernails up and down its length. She tried to wrap her hand around it but couldn't quite reach all the way. Megan lifted the cock and saw Rodney's sagging nut sack and gently felt his balls.

Megan couldn't resist telling Rodney, "Bradley's balls are the size of grapes. Yours are more like plums."

"They're full of nigger sperm, so you better be careful, girl!" Rodney said, smiling, bringing a big smile to Megan too.

Megan thought about all the millions of sperm that those huge nuts must hold, and how powerful they were -- more potent than any white guy's sperm and genetically superior, producing offspring that would always be more Negro than Caucasian. Her egg wouldn't stand a chance if those sperm went after it.

The urge to connect her lips to Rodney's cock was overpowering, so Megan slid off the couch and onto her knees where she could approach it at eye level. She kissed the tip, causing the drops of precum to stick to her pink lip gloss. She licked the goo off her lips while staring into Rodney's dreamy brown eyes, then went back to kiss the cock some more, up one side and down the other. Rodney moaned with pleasure.

Megan then took the cock into her mouth, working her tongue around it as best she could. She took about half its length between her lips and started motioning in and out, gradually drawing more of the cock down her throat.

While Megan continued to eagerly give head to Rodney, kneeling before him at the couch, topless with her perky tits exposed, she heard footsteps and noticed that naked Chelsea was walking through the living room. Meagan hadn't seen Chelsea in the nude in years and was awestruck by the appearance of her young cousin, with her huge bare belly hanging way out in front of her and her heavy breasts jiggling with every step, her areolas the size of pancakes.

"Don't mind me," Chelsea said, "I'm just passing through. Max wanted a beer."

With her right hand, Megan pulled Rodney's big black cock out of her mouth and held it upright, showing off a little bit for her cousin. She then smiled at Chelsea and gave her a little wave with her left hand, then took the cock back into her mouth, maintaining eye contact with Chelsea.

A minute later, Chelsea switched off the kitchen light and passed the couch again, giving Megan a "thumbs-up" sign. Megan giggled and smiled as much as she could with the cock still filling her face.

Megan had been telling herself all week that she didn't necessarily need, or even want, to have sex with Rodney. She planned to take it slowly, just some kissing and making out a little, at first. In her mind, the bedroom was her line of demarcation -- the red zone. If she and Rodney were to go to the bedroom (Cousin Jennifer's old room) it would be to fuck each other, but that did not have to happen on their first date. That's what she thought anyway, until this moment.

"Rodney, honey, let's go to the bedroom," Megan said quietly, adding a small kiss to the invitation.

Rodney stood up from the couch, reached down to take Megan's hands, and pulled her to her feet. They then picked up the clothes strewn on the living room floor and Megan led the way down the hall. Megan was both excited and apprehensive, needlessly concerned about whether her somewhat limited lovemaking skills would measure up for Rodney.

They entered the bedroom and Megan closed the door. She then pulled Rodney's shirt off and let herself fall backward onto the double bed with her hands raised over her head.

"You are so beautiful, Megan," Rodney said, "Your face, your tits, your long red hair, your big green eyes; everything about you is so perfect. "

Rodney then took hold of Megan's skirt and pulled it off, leaving only her lacey panties. Rodney was secretly happy to see that Megan's panties were soaking wet and he slid them off with his fingers, leaving her totally nude.

Because Megan's pubic hair was naturally red, and she shaved her vagina, the area around her pussy was shaded in pink skin.

Rodney just stared at her, then told Megan, "That must be the prettiest pussy in the world."

Megan grinned at the unusual compliment, then experienced a reality check and asked Rodney, "Sweetheart, do you have a condom?"

"No, I don't," Rodney replied apprehensively, fearing that Megan might not want to fuck him without one. "I didn't think I'd need one."

"I didn't think so either," Megan said, then she smiled and added, "That's okay. I just finished my period so I should be safe."

"I'll pull out if you want me to, baby," Rodney assured Megan. "You just say the word."

Megan stayed on her back, scooted up to rest her head on the pillows, spread her legs as far apart as she could, and said to Rodney, "I've never had a bare cock, or a big cock, or a black cock, but I want it now more than anything. Come here and fuck me darling!"

Rodney smiled and climbed onto the bed, crawling into positon between Megan's legs. With her head propped up on the pillows, Megan could view Rodney's cock as she took it in her hand and guided it into her pussy. There was some resistance at first, so she circled her labia, as she had practiced with the dildo, easing it into her an inch at a time.

"Yes, yes, that's it," Megan cooed as she watched and felt her pussy swallowing Rodney's cock.

Rodney patiently allowed Megan to control the action until he knew that he was deep inside her, then he started his fucking motion, pulling out and pushing back in, slowly at first, then picking up the pace until he was steadily pumping Megan's pussy.

"Oh my god!" Megan exclaimed, "Oh, that feels so fucking good! Better than anything!"

As Rodney picked up more speed, Megan began grunting "yes" with every thrust.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

Rodney then hooked his arms under Megan's legs and lifted them high in the air, without skipping one thrust of his cock.

"Oh shit!" Megan yelled. "Oh fuck!" Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

After about five minutes, Megan wondered to herself why Rodney hadn't cum yet, then she realized that he wasn't going to cum right away, as her only previous lover, Bradley, always had.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes" Megan kept grunting as Rodney kept pounding her pussy.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Megan shouted. "Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck me" she screamed as she experienced the biggest orgasm of her young life.

Rodney continued to ram Megan's pussy with his cock, causing her to shudder with more back-to-back orgasms. Then Rodney pulled his cock out of Megan.

"What's the matter, Rodney honey?" Megan asked desperately. "Are you going to cum? It's okay if you want to stay."

"No, I'm not done with you yet, Megan," Rodney said with a smile. "It's time to change positions. Get up on all fours."

Megan rolled over and got up on her hands and knees near the headboard. She was both thrilled and relieved that her black fucking would continue.

Rodney stood on the floor at the foot of the bed and said, "I'm over here, baby." He then grabbed Megan's thighs and pulled her across the sheets to position her pussy at the edge of the mattress. Megan loved the way he manhandled her.

Rodney glanced at Megan's pussy. It was pretty well stretched with a gaping hole the size of a quarter formed where his cock had been. Rodney shoved his cock back into Megan, entering her from a different and totally pleasurable angle.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Megan screamed as she experienced new sensations in her pussy. "Oh Rodney, you're driving me fucking crazy!"

Before he really got down to business, Rodney just held his cock deep in Megan's pussy, leaning up against her ass.

"Did Bradley ever fuck you this good, baby?" Rodney asked.

"No, no, never!" Megan shouted. "He can't fuck worth a shit! You fuck a thousand time better than him! I don't ever want to fuck him again. I want to fuck you forever, sweetheart!"

Megan was falling in love with Rodney's big black cock.

Rodney then started moving again, driving his cock into Megan's pussy from behind. Megan started grunting and chanting "yes" again, pausing only to scream "OOOOOHHHHHHHH" every time she came.

Rodney kept going and Megan kept cumming. By then she was nearly delirious with joy and amazement at the fact that Rodney had still not cum himself.

Rodney then stopped abruptly, again, disappointing Megan and prompting her to ask what he was doing.

Rodney climbed onto the bed and rolled onto his back.

"Why don't you get on top, baby," Rodney said softly. As Megan scrambled to climb on top of Rodney and line up her pussy with his cock, Rodney said, "Tell me if you love getting fucked by my big, black, nigger cock."

"Oh I do! You know I do," Megan uttered desperately.

"Let me hear you say it, baby" Rodney said.

"Oh, Rodney, honey, I love getting fucked by your big, black, nigger cock." Megan had never spoken the word "nigger" before, although she'd heard her father use it often enough. But, if Rodney wanted to hear her say it, she was happy to comply. She just wanted to keep fucking!

As soon as she got herself properly seated atop Rodney with her pussy fully impaled on his cock, Megan growled, "Oh yes, yes! That big, black, nigger cock is right where it belongs!"

Megan loved riding Rodney's cock because it felt so good and because she could look down at his face as they fucked. She also liked to watch her boobs bouncing and swaying as they hung from her chest just above Rodney's muscular abs.

Megan screamed and shook her head, tossing her red hair back and forth, as she came again and again.

Rodney looked up at Megan's face and said, "Baby, I'm ready. I'm going to cum soon. You want to get off?"

"No!" Megan insisted. "I'm not going anywhere. Go ahead and cum, baby. Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum. Flood me with cum!"

Rodney quickly obliged, squinting and wrinkling his face as he grunted, "uh,uh,uh,uh,uh" with every stream of semen that he squirted deep into Megan.

It was the first time that Megan had ever fucked without a condom and took a load of cum in her pussy.

Megan lowered herself so her tits rested on Rodney's chest. As they both panted and grinned she bought her lips to his and kissed him deeply. His slowly softening cock remained inside her.

Megan and Rodney gradually each caught their breath and slowed their racing heartbeats, trading kisses until they both faded off to sleep.

Megan woke the next morning -- it was Saturday -- as sunlight started streaming through the half-open window blinds. She smiled sleepily as she saw Rodney snoozing next to her. She thought for a moment that she was dreaming, then realized that she was awake and she really was sharing her bed with a black guy. She gazed at his face and watched how Rodney's wide nostrils flared a tiny bit with every breath he took. He was half covered by the sheet with his upper body exposed. Megan admired his black skin. He was a dark cocoa in color, she decided. Megan touched Rodney's muscular bicep and ran her fingers down his arm. She studied the curly black hairs on his chest and touched them lightly. Rodney began to stir, then opened his eyes and saw Megan staring at him. She smiled and he returned the smile, then she moved to kiss his lips.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Megan whispered.

"Morning," Rodney replied, flipping the sheet off of him to expose the lower half of himself. "What are you thinking, baby?"

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am and how handsome you are, Megan said. "I love your skin. So dark and rich."

"It's just black skin," Rodney said modestly. "I'm glad you like it. Not everyone does."

Rodney continued, "You're the one with beautiful skin. It's so light and smooth, like a model. And I can really see all your freckles in the sunlight. I love your freckles. I'm going to get a pen and play connect-the-dots on your body someday."

Megan loved the sound of "someday".

They kissed each other deeply and began to run their hands over each other's naked bodies. Rodney squeezed Megan's tits and circled her nipples until they were hard. Megan started to toy with Rodney's private parts, running her pink painted nails through his public hair, then down his cock, which was flaccid but rapidly becoming erect.