Sisters' Misters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers

Megan smiled at Rodney and said, "Your black cock is getting big again. I like it when it's big."

"I like it when it's deep inside your pretty pussy," Rodney said as he reached under the sheets to begin rubbing Megan's smooth cunt.

"I love it when it's deep inside my pussy," Megan purred, echoing Rodney.

At that moment, Rodney decided that before he went any further with Megan (and he certainly wanted to) he needed to know where he stood. Was this a one-night-stand? Was she just using him because she wanted to taste chocolate and not just plain vanilla?

"What about your boyfriend Bradley?" Rodney asked as he began to ease a finger into Megan's slit.

"I don't care about Bradley," Megan said, making direct eye contact with Rodney. "I only care about you."

"I hope so," Rodney said, "because I don't want to be your nigger in the woodshed -- someone that you sneak off to fuck, but you don't want anyone to know about it."

"No. No, Rodney," Megan said emphatically, "I know now that I want to be with you and I don't care who knows it! I want to go on dates with you, and ride in your car, and hold your hand -- and fuck you all the time - if that's what you want too."

"I care too much already to share you with Bradley," Rodney said, continuing to massage Megan's pussy as he spoke.

"I'm going to break up with Bradley today," Megan declared. "He made me cry last week when he said we should think about dating other people and not just each other. Today, I'll just tell him he was right!"

"Okay, baby, so would you like to go to the movies tonight?" Rodney asked, deliberately testing Megan and putting her on the spot.

"I'd love to go to the movies with you!" Megan said, adding "You can pick the movie. Anything is fine, but I do love romantic comedies. My friend, Heather, is working the ticket window at the movie-plex. She'll see us standing in line and she'll wonder what's going on, then when we buy our tickets I'll give you a big kiss in front of her! By Monday morning everyone in school will know that we're dating!"

Rodney kissed Megan passionately, then said softly, "I'll pick you up at seven."

"Oh shit," Megan said as a serious look took over her face. "I'm going to need some time to break this to my mother. She's still having a hard time accepting that Chelsea and Jennifer and my Aunt Katie all went black and now they're carrying black babies. She's going to shit a brick when she finds out I've gone black too. Just for now, honey, pick me up in front of my house instead of coming to the door."

"Okay Megan," Rodney said. Then he started smiling and said, "You know, I'm going to have to break it to my mom that I'm dating a white girl!"

"After the movie," Rodney said, "I'll take you over to my brother's place and fuck your ears off!"

Megan smiled wide and said, "That sounds like a perfect date to me! But, how about you fuck me right now, before my aunt and uncle get home."

Megan shifted around in the bed to bring her face to Rodney's cock. She pressed her nose into his fluffy black public hair and inhaled deeply, taking in his musky odor, which she really enjoyed. She thought to herself that Rodney smelled like a man should smell. That alone was enough to make her want to mate with him. She lifted his cock and began kissing his ball sack, marveling again at the size and dark color of his sperm-packed testicles. Rodney moaned quietly. She ran her tongue up the length of his penis and repeatedly kissed his cockhead, finally taking it into her mouth. With her lips she could feel it gaining size. As she began to suck and stroke the cock with her mouth and tongue, Megan thought to herself "what if my dad could see me now?" and she actually took some guilty pleasure in the fact that she was giving a blow job to a black person.

Rodney shifted her torso to give him access to her vagina. With his tongue, he pushed past her pussy lips and began to tickle her clit. Megan moaned, signaling her complete approval. After engaging in oral sex for several minutes, Megan started cumming hard and let Rodney's cock slip out of her mouth as she squealed "Ooohhh, Ooohh, Oohhh."

Rodney took hold of Megan and pulled her around to face him on her side. Lifting one of her legs, Rodney said, "I've got to poke my cock into you."

"Yeah," Megan uttered, "Put it in me!"

Rodney then entered Megan with his cock, finding that her tight pussy was extremely wet and welcoming.

It was Megan's first time getting fucked on her side and she loved it as she pushed herself toward Rodney's big black cock and embraced him tightly. Rodney began ramming Megan with his cock and she fell into the rhythm with him. He grunted and she came three times.

Rodney then nudged Megan onto her back and entered her missionary style. Megan had not yet found a fucking position that she didn't like, but the old-fashioned basic missionary was presently her favorite because she was able to wrap her legs around her lover and could kiss his mouth as he pumped her.

In the throes of yet another orgasm, Megan let loose with a string of profanities. "Oh fuck, Rodney! Fucking fuck me with your fucking cock in my fucking cunt! Oh fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck!"

Rodney looked Megan in the face and told her he loved fucking her and making her happy.

Meanwhile, a few miles away across town, the black bull that Katie had spent the night fucking (as Bill watched) got up early for work. Katie and Bill got dressed, left the bull's place and drove home. They quietly entered their home, not wanting to wake Chelsea, and Bill went straight to bed to catch a couple more hours of sleep. Katie heard noises, she thought from Chelsea's bedroom, and quietly approached. When she got to Chelsea's room, Katie discovered the noises were actually coming from the guest room. She heard a female moaning "fuck me, fuck me with your big black nigger cock. Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Katie then recalled that her niece Megan was spending the night. Katie got a thrill thinking that her sister's sweet little red-headed teen was on the other side of the door, taking a black cock in her pussy, no different than her and her daughters!

In the bedroom, Rodney and Megan fucked feverishly. Rodney asked, "Can I cum inside you again? I'm getting real close."

"Yes, yes!" Megan said, "You don't have to ask me. I want your cum. I love it when you shoot your cum into my belly."

Megan secretly figured she was still safe from pregnancy since she was now in the third day of her cycle and would not be ovulating. Of course, she didn't take into account that Rodney's potent black sperm could still be viable and seeking to fertilize her egg for five days, stretching the risk to day eight. If Megan were to ovulate early she could, as she said previously, "wind up looking like Chelsea."

"Oh fuck," Rodney grunted. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh!" as he shoved his cock as far into Megan as it would go and emptied his nuts.

Katie heard the loud sounds of Rodney cumming as she stood in the hallway. She smiled to herself and figured the couple would emerge soon to use the bathroom.

Katie had positioned herself in the hall, between the guestroom and the bath. Sure enough, in a few minutes, the door opened and a bare-naked Megan emerged, giggling, with equally nude Rodney behind her, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her milk-white tits with his jet black hands as they both stumbled into the hall.

"Good morning Megan!" Katie said, grinning ear-to-ear.

"Aaaahhh!" Megan screamed, startled to find her aunt staring at her and her new lover. Megan immediately covered her boobs with her right hand and arm and covered her sloppy pussy with her left hand. Rodney dropped his left hand to half-cover his big black cock.

"Aunt Katie, I didn't know you'd be home so early!" Megan said, stating the obvious. "I can explain."

"Oh, good!" Katie chuckled, "I'm all ears, go ahead and explain."

Megan knew there really was nothing to explain and she was busted. Out of sheer nervousness and shock, she started laughing and was joined by Katie and Rodney.

Katie then told her niece, "Uh, Megan, it looks like you're dripping cum on my floor. Be careful not to slip on the puddle. There are clean towels under the bathroom sink if you two kids want to take a shower. I'm going to bed. I didn't sleep much last night. When you're pregnant, Megan honey, you need plenty of rest."

Without saying another word, Megan and Rodney scooted into the bathroom, then started laughing and looking at their reflections in the big bathroom mirror.

"My pussy really is a mess," Megan said, looking at the globs of semen that were oozing out of her as she and Rodney faced the mirror. She then hugged him tight and kissed him passionately, peeking into the mirror and admiring the reflection of the big black guy and the petite white girl.

Megan then went to the tub and turned the water on, switching the diverter to start the shower. Megan and Rodney stepped into the tub and took turns washing each other, with her rubbing white soap all over his black body, and he returning the favor, making extra sure to get her tits squeaky clean. After their shower, they both dried each other off, then wrapped the towels around themselves and dashed back into the bedroom to get dressed.

"I'm going to take off now," Rodney told Megan. "I'll pick you up at seven o'clock."

After one more long kiss, Rodney left the bedroom and headed out the front door, not even noticing that Chelsea was making coffee in the kitchen.

Megan smelled the coffee and walked into the kitchen, saying good morning to her cousin with a big grin that told Chelsea she could not be happier.

Chelsea was wearing the "black baby inside" top that her sister, Jen, gave her at her baby shower. Megan complimented Chelsea, saying it looked so cute on her.

"Thanks, Megan," Chelsea said, "My mom is going to wear hers too when we go to the mall today. Maybe I'll loan it to you someday!"

Megan just smiled and Chelsea began to speak again.

"Well, tell me, was his big black cock everything I said it would be? And, what I really want to know is, did he cum in you?" Chelsea asked anxiously.

"Yeah, he did," Megan admitted, still smiling. "Twice."

Chelsea gave Megan a big hug, pressing her baby belly against Megan's tiny waist, and she grinned as she said, "Ah Megan, welcome to the club!"

PenPal2001
PenPal2001
1,385 Followers