All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 10'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShayanielShayanielover 16 years ago
Great as always, once again!

Yes!

More and more is revealed and I can only congratulate on your excellent plot!

Yay! Can't wait for more - but please, don't push yourself, a burned out writer is just as good as no writer at all.

Cheers, and keep up the good work

hugmachinehugmachineover 16 years ago
Excellent

I could have sworn I had already left a comment on this story last month when I read it. Sorry bout that!!!

Another great story.Please keep them coming??

I look forward to reading many more stories from you..

Thank You for your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please write more

We haven't heard from you in so long, I'm dying to read more about the sisters of the mist. Please keep going...your an amazing writer and the story can't stop here. Please, I'm not above begging.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 16 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I apologize for the long wait. My muse decided to take an extended vacation, and she's only sending the occasional postcard back from wherever she's sunning her buns. I'm still writing, but limited time and stress isn't making it easy. I will finish the story. I just can't promise it will happen quickly. Thanks for everyone's patience, emails, and comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please finish Danica's story

I am going through withdrawal and curiosity at the fruition of this story. PLEAZE PLEAZE finish.

Thank you for sharing this amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous