All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 12'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
THE BEST SERIES ON THE SITE

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST STORYLINE I HAVE RED ON THIS SITE.

KEEP UP THEGOOD WORK. AND THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD STORIES.

NiwaNiwaabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

As always, please give the next chapter a bit quicker ;-)

ShayanielShayanielabout 16 years ago
brilliant as always!

Hohoho,

there it was the battle against the long watched hell-spawn,

though I had expected a more defined outcome for our ladies...

oh my, I fear they are in for a treat unless of course they manage to unearth some further powers.... (perhaps a second skin with a second set of tattoos? (just joking!!))

Keep it up!

Cheer

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can't wait!!

I love this series! I have been reading these last few chapters as slowly as possible to savor it so that hopefully by the time I was through I would have a new chapter to begin! I can't wait much longer! Thank you for such a great series!

kris10ekris10eover 12 years ago
wow!

This is getting good, just thinking of all the evil the girls are going to have to endure is nail biting! I can't image how they are.going to defeat all of the dark magic.... So I continue to read... Bit by bit becoming more engulfed in this wonderful fantasy of yours. Thank you for such a wonderful read!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Oh what a chapter!

I can not wait to see how the SOTM finds a way to use those two against each other! I can not stand Zoraster. Zorasster! I think Danica needs to tell Branden about the link. That HAS to be some serious bragging rights. "She came just thinking about me!" Love Love LOVE this chapter. I secretly hope the demon uses Camilla to get Zoraster and Danica gets the Devil. I mean really........Camilla SHOULD get to kill SOMEBODY! She's put so much into it. I think Celes will take her out. It will feel good to have Celes who suffered so long have closure other than just getting away. Anyways.....Thank you Darkni. You are a wizard! An enchanter; and I thank you for giving me my addiction and feeding it with such rich material! I Can Not wait to hear Cerebus' story, and meet his family! Take all the time you need, man! You can not rush greatness.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

thanks for a great read

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

Just a bit puzzled that Danica didn't try to use her soul blade in the battle.

I figure that her soul blade combined with Ashley's "between seconds" power would be devastating for demons, although maybe a bit too devastating for the story line too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous