Sisters of the Mists Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

After only a few revolutions of her scrying pendant, Ashley looked up from the map when the crystal slammed down on it.

"That's Nightmare Castle. Not a big surprise, considering what I learned when I managed to get inside the thing's filthy mind." Danica shuddered slightly as she remembered the chaos of the demon's mind, despite her brief contact with it.

Brandon made his way across the room toward Marlena, who sat in a corner trying to blend in with the wall.

Celes waved her hand in a beckoning gesture toward Danica. "Well, out with it now, Dearie. What did you dig up out of the refuse heap that monster calls a brain?"

"I only picked up just a few flashes, but it was enough to let us know a bit more about what we're dealing with. First, Mache dimly knows Zoraster. He's also quite familiar with Ebonar. Meckataur is his sire, and his mother was a human woman."

"That means he cannot be banished by normal means," Ashley explained for anyone who might not know.

"He's also not alone. He has four brothers and a sister. There's more, but it's all jumbled right now. I'll need to sit down somewhere quiet and sort through all these broken half-memories I picked up," Danica finished.

"Sorry we barged in without thinking much," Bear apologized.

Celes scoffed and then said, "No, you had the right of it. We needed to get the hell out of there. The damn thing called up a miniature volcano. We weren't ready for that. Your arrival was probably the distraction we needed to realize that and get ourselves somewhere safe."

Danica caught a concerned look on Brandon's face and walked over to talk to him and Marlena. "Are you all right, Marlena?"

"Just a little weak. Too many phantasms destroyed at once."

"You held them up, that's for certain. It kept the elementals off us and confused Mache enough for us to hold our ground. I think we'd have been in trouble a lot earlier without that."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. That's why he came after you at the end. He figured out that you were the one making everything crazy."

Marlena offered a weak smile, and Danica couldn't help but share it when she felt a genuine sense of accomplishment and self-confidence from the illusionist. Even the most minor acknowledgment of her own self worth was a great stride for the shy redhead.

"I'm going to go put her to bed," Brandon said and stood.

Marlena's face filled with color and Danica stifled a chuckle. "She does probably need to rest," she agreed, still fighting the urge to laugh as Brandon realized Marlena was blushing and grinned about what had triggered her embarrassment.

"Do you think it's safe to send some wizards out there to make sure those fires are doused?" Janelle asked.

Danica looked to Ashley, who answered, "Yes, the demon is gone."

"I shall inform the college," Terran declared, and vanished on the wings of magic.

"I'll go tell the Commander to send a few men out there too. They might be able to find something, and they can help find any smoldering spots for the wizards." Janelle hung up her bow and walked through the room, pausing to kiss Marlena on the cheek as she left.

Bear stood and said, "We should all probably go, to spread the word about what really happened. Rumors are probably floating around already."

Danica nodded her agreement as the remainder of the Companions stood. Each took a moment to offer a nod, word, or glance to the remaining five women, including Marlena.

"They really have forgiven me, haven't they," Marlena said softly.

"They're good people, and they understand that you felt you had no choice. You should give some thought to forgiving yourself, you know," Danica said with a smile as she took the illusionist's hand. "For now, though, go get some rest."

Marlena smiled back and let Brandon lead her out of the room. The familiarity between the illusionist and the wisecracking warrior was obvious to anyone who observed them.

"Them two are courting, even if they don't know it," Celes said once the couple had passed out of hearing range.

Danica nodded in agreement and said, "Here's to hoping we'll get the chance to throw her a wedding she'll never forget."

"I'll trim off the stinky burned spots for now," Andrea said, producing a pair of scissors she carried in a pouch similar to the ones the wizards wore to hold their spell components. "We'll worry about making it look good later."

Danica found it hard to disagree, as she could smell little more than her own burned hair. She sat down and let her blonde friend go to work with the scissors.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"Mere females," Meckataur rumbled as his spawn knelt before him.

"Dangerous ones, and yet he has returned whole," Rexxus clarified.

The hulking devil growled, but then showed a toothy grin. "You grow strong, and you will grow stronger, my spawn."

"He has learned much of the mortals as well. I believe the witches were cautious in approaching him, and thus were not confident of his nature. Walking amongst the mortals will enable him to better cause chaos amongst them," Rexxus suggested.

"For now," Meckataur agreed.

"I will, of course, be pleased to offer my assistance once more in placing Mache amongst the populace."

Meckataur swept his razor-clawed wings through the holographic projection of Ebonar, knowing it for an illusion but needing an outlet for his rage. "You assume much, and risk much, mage."

The image of Ebonar bowed. "My apologies, Lord Meckataur. I observed the battle, and found your spawn to be most interesting. These females vex us both. I simply wish to assist us in finding mutual gain."

Meckataur didn't believe a word of it, and Ebonar didn't expect the Devil to.

"I believe I have the perfect position for Mache. I can place him within the growing army of Ferrartene in a position of lower rank. This will give him the opportunity to taste the blood and spoils of war, as well as learn tactics he can take advantage of in the future. Danica and her pack of bitches will find it far more difficult to escape detection within Ferrartene."

The Devil studied Ebonar's face, mulling over the offer. "So be it."

"Excellent. I do believe I may offer another source of mutual gain for our cause, as well as an opportunity to seek the elimination of Danica — if you are interested?"

"Speak on, Ebonar."

Ebonar knew he had the Devil where he wanted him when Meckataur spoke his name, but managed to hide his smile as he prepared to explain Zoraster's instructed course.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Celes sighed. "Well, this didn't go very well at all."

Danica argued, "We know a lot more than we did yesterday, and I'm sure I'll put together more from what I snatched from Mache's mind in time."

"This demon is incredibly powerful, probably stronger than Rexxus." Ashley took a sip of tea before continuing. "We're probably going to need a drop of its blood to make a potion strong enough to vanquish it. Either that, or the three of us need to come up with a spell. If Edna is right, we should be able to do that."

"All that rhyming makes my head hurt. It's completely alien to the way you cast spells with the Art," Celes complained.

Ashley laughed. "Andrea does well enough with the rhyming part. Your knowledge of wizard magic may be of help, though. There's a lot of thinking through the abilities and weaknesses the demon has when writing a spell to vanquish or summon it."

Andrea let out a little gasp as she put away her scissors, having just finished with Celes' hair. "Summon it? Why would you ever want to summon a demon?"

"To wring information out of them. Unfortunately, you have to know a lot about the individual demon to summon it. I know a couple of low level demons, but they've been banished, so they're only useful to me for the next hundred years or so for information about the hells."

Danica asked, "Do you know enough to maybe make a potion that will at least slow the thing down, or make it more vulnerable?"

"I think so. We won't be at nearly such a disadvantage if we come up against that one again."

"What if Danica can remember some about the powers of Mache's little demon brothers and sisters?" Celes asked.

"Anything we know about their powers, weaknesses, and personality can help brew potions, make charms, or come up with spells to combat them," Ashley answered. "I'd actually like to get home and start on that."

Celes stood up with a groan. "Well, I suppose we should probably all go. It's supposed to be the three of us."

"I'll stay here and let everyone know what we're doing, and get Marlena home once she's had a chance to rest. I'm going to try to meditate for a while and see if I can remember more of what I saw in Mache's mind." Danica then winked at Ashley and said, "I'll work on getting your cottage ready for you as soon as possible. That way you'll have your own space to work without all our wizard stuff in the way."

"Let's be off then," Celes said as she held out her hands.

Danica waved goodbye as Celes cast her spell. Once they vanished, she sat down cross-legged on the bed and closed her eyes to look within, in search of anything that might better help combat Mache and his demonic kin.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica opened her eyes with a sigh when her stomach rumbled loud enough that she could have sworn it echoed in the room. She'd managed to piece together a few of the fragmented thoughts she'd obtained from Mache's mind, but not many.

What she remembered was certainly more than they knew about Mache's demonic siblings before, and could only help. After writing down every detail that she could recall, Danica broke her fast with some muffins Janelle had brought in at some point during the day.

With her empty stomach appeased, Danica decided that she might as well return home for a real meal, and to see what Celes and the others had accomplished. Thinking that Marlena might still be asleep in the next room, Danica stretched out her consciousness to see if she could sense the illusionist.

She sucked in a sharp breath when she got far more than she'd bargained for.

Danica leaned back in her chair and parted her legs unconsciously. In attempting to touch Marlena's mind, she'd accidently formed a far deeper connection. Now, she found that she couldn't escape it — and she wasn't sure that she wanted to.

Though she knew she was still sitting in her chair, she also experienced the world from Marlena's point of view — rapidly approaching orgasm on Brandon's fast thrusting cock. Danica knew that Marlena had already reached her peak numerous times. She could feel the exhilarating, almost painful edge to the illusionist's swelling pleasure. She could see the strain in Brandon's face over Marlena's bouncing breasts. So deep was the psychic bond between them, that Danica could actually feel every thrust of his cock in her own depths.

Danica's breathing quickened with Marlena's as the illusionist soared toward climax. She cradled her breasts in her hands, mirroring Marlena's actions as the speed and power of Brandon's thrusts built to a crescendo.

Shockwaves of pleasure flowed through Danica's body as Brandon took them both hard and fast. Physically untouched, Danica knew that she was about to come. She'd experienced something similar before with Nara and Mara, the psychic sister having used her powers to link their pleasure, but this outstripped that by far. Danica felt as though she was one with Marlena, barely present in her own body.

Marlena's orgasm swelled within her with almost no warning. Her body contorted with pleasure, and so did Danica's. Though she banged her head hard on the back of the chair, Danica didn't even notice. She gushed girl cum, soaking her panties and her robe in seconds. Brandon continued to take them both at a furious pace, drawing out their orgasms until their cries of ecstasy made them both hoarse.

Danica yelped as Brandon drove his erect shaft home a final time with a loud growl to coat Marlena's walls with the hot culmination of his own pleasure. When she managed to catch her breath, Danica pouted as her arms closed around nothing. In the next room, Marlena pulled her lover to her as they both quivered from the lingering effects of their orgasms.

In that moment, Danica connected with something even deeper — from both of them. Her eyes misted up as she felt the shared love between the couple, something far deeper than a mere romp between the sheets. The rough-edged warrior held Marlena tight against him, kissing her as his manhood continued to throb inside her. Danica had discovered Brandon's softer side on several occasions, but nothing as strong as what he felt now.

Not wishing to intrude, Danica wrenched free of the mental contact with a sigh of half longing and half happiness.

The cool air against her soaked robes completely returned her to reality a moment later. As she stood, she could feel rivulets of wetness running down her ankles and noticed that the chair was in little better condition. Her knees still trembling slightly, Danica pulled at the belt of her robe to begin cleaning up.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

"You are as mad as your dead Master," Meckataur growled after listening to Ebonar's proposal.

Several minor demons gibbered with laughter, until a glare from their hellish master caused them to go as silent as the dead that also filled the room.

Ebonar showed no concern for the host of demons and undead filling the grounds and hall of Nightmare Castle, which caused the castle's master to narrow his burning eyes in irritation. It did lend credence to his previous utterance, however. Anyone who stood amongst so many denizens of the lower planes and animated corpses without concern must be touched in the head.

"Surely you see the advantage of such a weapon, specifically crafted to strike at one who so vexes us both?"

"I will surrender none of my power to a mere mortal — let alone a female," Meckataur snarled, leaning in close to Ebonar.

"A temporary surrender — little more than an errant breeze within the storm of your power, Lord Meckataur. There are advantages to a human surrogate, are there not?" Ebonar glanced at the cleric, Mopario, and the wizardess, Arleen. "Such a small sacrifice, for such great potential gain."

The face of the redheaded woman coalesced in Meckataur's mind, prompting a low, rumbling growl. Without a doubt, Danica had proven a thorn in the Devil's side. From her failed banishment against him to the battle with his spawn, it seemed that the woman was determined to raise his ire. He had never considered the course Ebonar proposed, but then he had never considered the course of hiding his demon servants amongst the populace until recently, either. Meckataur could little deny the power that decision had brought into his hands.

"Allow me to bring her here, Lord Meckataur. I'm quite sure you will see the potential when it stands before you."

The Devil snorted and slowly uncurled his huge fist, gesturing off to one side in agreement.

Ebonar spoke the words of a spell and opened the portal. A moment later, Camilla stepped through. Unlike Ebonar, she paled at the sight of the enormous Devil and his host, which brought a toothy grin to Meckataur's muzzle.

Meckataur laughed. "She appears as any other weak female. Of what use is this one to me?"

"To us," Ebonar corrected. "She is skilled in the Art, and even more skilled in the art of torment. She has been provided with artifacts of great power, to further enhance her magic. The tattoos decorating her fair flesh are runic structures of great power and versatility. Most importantly, she despises Danica with every fibre of her being, and will do anything for the opportunity to impose excruciating pain upon our mutual bane."

Upon mention of Danica's name, Camilla forgot about the horrors around her and let her seething hatred flare white-hot within her. None had ever humiliated her as Danica had, and that knowledge gnawed at her every waking moment. Only when Danica died a slow, agonizing death would Camilla feel satisfaction for those humiliations.

Meckataur licked his lips and rumbled in a frightening approximation of a chuckle. Camilla's fury tasted like the sweetest wine to the demon lord — pure and undiluted. Rarely had Meckataur discovered such a vintage in any mortal.

"You would destroy this Danica, and all she holds dear?" Meckataur asked in a disturbingly soothing voice.

"I want her to suffer. I want her to beg for death. I want her to cease caring whether she lives or dies before I give her the release of oblivion," Camilla spat in answer, forgetting the fearful nature of the questioner in her blind rage.

His decision based more upon the almost demon-like hatred flowing from the woman than any word of Ebonar's, Meckataur continued. "I can give you the power to bring her pain beyond anything she has imagined in her worst nightmares, but you must accept it of your own free will. The power comes with a price, however. You will be mine for eternity."

Not quite as wholly as you believe, Meckataur, Ebonar thought, but kept his face and manner impassive.

"Eternity too can be yours," Meckatuar added, sensing the vanity of the woman. "You will stay young and vital for so long as you serve me well." The Devil could feel the greed swelling within Camilla as he spoke, strengthening his resolve in his decision.

"Give me this power. No price is too great to see that bitch die horribly by my hand."

"You accept this bargain of your own free will?"

"Yes," Camilla emphatically declared.

Meckataur stepped forward, tearing away the dragonskin kilt covering his loins. In one single stride, the Devil stood directly before Camilla. Though small in comparison to the rest of his immense form, his erect manhood nevertheless filled Camilla's vision.

She needed no instruction, as her acceptance of the unholy pact had already formed a bond between her and the Devil. She wrapped her hand around the organ, sliding back the scaly foreskin to reveal the scarlet tip beneath.

Though the giving of pleasure, especially to a male, defied her nature, Camilla forced her lips around the engorged member. Her lips and tongue burned from the heat of him, even as her jaw ached from opening wide enough to accept him. The strengthening bond between demon and slave soon overwhelmed her pain, her desire to please her new Master filling her mind. She stroked his burning organ in her mouth, seeking the promised reward of power.

The Devil gripped Camilla's hair, forcing her deeper onto his manhood, gagging her as the thick phallus pressed against the back of her tongue. Deep into the rapture of the joining now, Camilla fought down her gorge and continued to suck, her scraping teeth enhancing the demon's pleasure, rather than blocking it.

Spittle dripped from Camilla's chin as the Devil forced his cock into her mouth, and she could feel the already too-large member swelling. Finally, the demon roared, filling her mouth with a molten eruption of his demon seed. Camilla greedily swallowed, feeling the ecstasy of power flooding her every pore. When Meckataur at last withdrew, Camilla threw her head back and gasped. Her body trembled, and flames crackled from the palms of her hands, now curled into claws.

"The female is strong," Meckataur growled, revealing just a hint of his surprise.

Ebonar smiled, almost able to see the newfound power within Camilla, which grew by the moment as the bond between her and the Devil settled into her body. "She will serve us both well."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster's cackle echoed through the room. Within his scrying mirror, Zoraster watched Camilla slowly raise her head. He laughed again as he saw the realization in her eyes. Though she had gained great power, she now understood the cost as well. She belonged to the demon — body, mind, and soul.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers