Sisters of the Mists Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers

Or so Meckataur believed.

"And so is your punishment complete, Camilla."

The Archmage darkened the mirror, knowing it would be some time before he could unleash the newly born black witch. She needed time to acclimate to her new powers, and take advantage of her ability to steal the powers of demons and witches.

Zoraster's head snapped toward a mirror set apart from all the others, a special mirror attuned to something unique — and critical. The mirror had flashed for only a moment, just long enough for Zoraster to see a glimpse of an underground cavern lit by a flowing river of lava, and then a windswept isle of barren rock.

"The underworld — one step closer," Zoraster hissed, spinning on his heel without even dismissing the magic of the other mirrors.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Hope you're enjoying Book II of Danica's story. Thanks to Roust for his editing, as always. Big thanks to all of you reading and commenting on the tale as well.

Please do vote and comment. That's all the payment we receive as free authors. That's what keeps us coming back for more. If you're a Lit member, you could always add me to your favorites as well. That will let you quickly locate my stories without searching, and it tickles me to see my favorites number go up ~_^

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,282 Followers