All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 15'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
only one problem

knowing i have to wait for more, but all good things come to those that wait :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It gets better every time!

Every chapter gets better than the last! Love the characters and the story, and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i had almost forgotten...

Its good to have

danica back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I just love it can't wait for more. this is a great story. I wonder what that amulet does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From start to finish compulsively addictive

Love <3 where you went in this chapter.. brilliant, very clever missed reading you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay, a new chapter!

Seeing a new chapter made my day, and it lived up to expectations.

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented anonymously. Glad you're enjoying the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yet another great chapter. Thanks again, and keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I simply adore this story! I am so glad you are back on track!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks !

Thank you for your gift of 2 chapters close together !!! I love this story and am so thrilled that you are continuing to write it (even if it takes a little longer than I'd prefer ;-) ). It's wonderful that even with the gaps that the story still flows nicely and the characters are all "the same" :)

Thanks again and can't wait for any story you give us.. love them all , but especially the Danica stories !! (hope that will offer a little inspiration to write more soon !!! ) *laughing* :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome.

I can't wait for chapter 16... I want to see how Dannica's travels go and what Zoraster has in store for Dannica's friends...

ShayanielShayanielalmost 13 years ago
...speechless...

I was looking for something else than the usual 'great as always' but can't come up with anything at the moment.

Great chapter with lots of the single plot-strands moving forward and - in my opinion - start slowly merging.

Take your time with the next chapters, the wait has made many of us giddy - but it was well worth it!

Best

-Shaya

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I tip my hat

I tip my hat to you for writing a story that actually has some plot and some suspense and is actually interesting. I find myself always curious to know what will happen next.

Thank you so very much for sharing your creativity and your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

I'm really loving this story. It's better than Danica Pt I. I'm really excited about the hints about Pt. III, too :)

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
It is all just to stressful!

I'm off for a glass of wine! I hope Danica and Harkuff hook up again soon! I hope Camilla is the one who takes out Zass......and Celes takes out Camilla and if Andrea or Marlena gets hurt I am going to pout! Amazing chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I love you story. So griping and exciting. I keep trying to stop reading to go to bed and can't. Thank you, you're amazing. FYI I try to leave you 5 stars but it doesn't usually work on my phone. Do you should know your rating actually higher. Okay gotta go see what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Compelling Tale

I can't stop reading and fear running out of chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
amazing

I have been reading this story since chapter one, I just started reading about 2 weeks ago and cannot stop, there is no real reason I have decided to write this comment on this chapter other than I felt it was time to let you know how amazing this story is, even if you left out all the adult content it would still be an amazing story. Thank you for your great story and I can't wait to finish this story and then read all your other work!

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

thanks for another great read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupidity

The women still behave as if they live a normal live. People are dying, friends are in trouble, but what matters the most for them is sex. They deserve to get killed, maybe than they would think about bigger issues than getting laid.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

'Tis Sorcery, I say, Sorcery!

Darkniciad's cast an enchantment on us with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Evelyn was my mothers name. I am 74 and the memories were nice. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous