Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn, my practical sister, climbed into bed, wrapped her hot breasts and long belly against my back, grabbed my hands in hers, and that was that. She was asleep in about five minutes, and I was not far behind. Family. The strangest people in the world.

The next day we silently agreed to say nothing at all about last night, and went about our daily business as if nothing had happened. Caro did her stuff at the co-operative, I cooked us an evening meal. We watched TV, and then the evening was done.

"I'll see you in a while," she said. "I really don't like the breast pump and she's still only taking one breast." So, I'm invited into her bed, once more, for a practical purpose. "Don't bother with your pj's, they'll just get in the way. I'm guessing that you'll solve my problem, and I'll need to solve yours. Again. Men."

She was light hearted, but somehow I sensed she was a bit too flippant. I really could not figure her out. I certainly enjoyed her attention, and despite not being with a man since her teens, she sure had a good sense of timing and knew how to please a man. Or at least, her brother. Perhaps I wasn't the same thing. But Caro could stroke my cock any time she wanted to. Now that is totally wrong, but fuck it. We're family, it's just a job. No big deal.

With the light out, we were just innocent siblings sleeping back to back in a big bed, waiting for her daughter to wake and want to feed. Carolyn was convinced that she would only take one breast, and that was the reason I was there, to provide a practical solution to a milky problem. We were both pretending that this was a practical arrangement, for convenience and nothing more. The fact that I had an unavoidable reaction afterwards, well, that was surely just because of the erotic kink of taking a woman's milk. The fact that Carolyn was my older sister and I her younger brother, well, that had nothing to do with it. Of course not.

"Hush, little one, take your fill, there's a sweet girl." The love in Caro's voice for her daughter was humbling, and something special to share. This night I lay beside her, gazing with wonder at the child taking her fill, and adoring my sister adoring her child. The only thing in the world for Caro at this moment was this tiny scrap of a thing that she was completely responsible for. I knew that this was a bond that I would never have, and I loved Carolyn for sharing a tiny part of it with me. But then Caro changed and her mood shifted.

"I want... I don't know what I want. Fuck. This is so, so strange. I'm a proud gay woman, yet the idea of a hard cock in my hand, as if it was mine, that's something new to me. Fuck, I'm confused. Jesus, brother, I've got to stop over-thinking this." And she shook her head, as if to shake cobwebs and dusty thoughts out of her head.

"Caro, if this is too weird, we can stop now."

"That's just it, I don't want to stop, I want your blonde head cradled in my hands as you suck on my breast, I want it to be so wrong that it's right. I want to hold someone who is the nearest thing to being me without being me. That's the thing, you're my brother, you've got the same blood as me, the same parents as me, when I look at you I see bits of me. This is us, now, doing this, and what can ever be closer than two children from the same womb, the same father?"

Caro was right, in some strange, indefinable way, what we were doing was the closest to loving ourselves that someone could ever get. This was family.

"Come here, brother of mine, come to your sister's breast."

By speaking the words out loud, she harnessed the illicit power that was circling through the room. My cock was instantly hard, but I kept it from touching her body, because her milk filled breast came first. And saying the words was creating the same forbidden pulse in my sister, for I could see her milk beading already, white pearls forming tiny drops from her tight nipples. I quickly moved to her breast and sucked that brown ridged flesh into my mouth, taking as much of her big breast as I could, and was almost instantly rewarded by a rush of warm milk, accompanied by a loud sigh from Caro.

"Ah, that is exquisite," she sighed, "take the honey sweetness from me, oh yes."

Eagerly I swallowed the warm liquid into my belly, and this time I ventured my hand onto her belly, and she let me keep it there, just a waiting weight.

"Let me taste myself," she said, and I did not swallow but moved to her mouth with a kiss full of her own milk. "I can taste why you like it so much, it's delicious," she sighed, her tongue piercing my lips, our first kiss on the lips.

I returned to her breast, and in the bed, I felt her legs shift apart. As I suckled upon her, Caro's hand slowly stroked my head, and below I could feel an equally slow movement and I realised she must have been slowly stroking her wet self, and the pace of her fingers was the same.

A gentle stroke of the fair hair on my head and a finger gentle on my cheek, and between her legs another long finger with a slow line through the dark coils of her hair and along her lips. All the time my slow suck and swallow, and for a moment in that room there was silence, just the faintest, faintest slick of liquid in my mouth and slick liquid between her legs, and a slide of my tongue over her nipple, and her finger over her clit.

Then her breast was empty, and my belly was full; and her hand was empty and my cock was full.

Caro shifted down the bed, my head still on her breast, her hand still cradling me there. I felt her heart beat and it was quick but steady, her breathing even. She rolled a bit in the bed, and the hand that was between her legs curled around my cock and stayed a moment there, and all was still.

She could feel my heart beat as a pulse in the vein on my shaft, and a tiny beat with each breath I made. For a moment in that cool room we were shared breath and shared heart, our sibling bodies in synch with each. I was her male part and she was my female part and we were one. Yet we still remained separate, and right now I was subject to her will. I did not know what Caro my beautiful sister might do, for I could never read her.

"Not yet, I'm not ready for that, not yet," and I knew she was whispering to herself and there was a promise of future nights in what she said, but not yet.

What was now, though, was a squeeze and a slow grip on my heated shaft, as Caro took the length of me in both hands now and cupped a dry cunt with the palm of her hands and she pulled the skin on my shaft and that was the movement over the head of my cock.

"My breasts, just press your palms to my breasts to slow the ache." Her voice was low, but she was determined, and I did as she willed, a hot heat from both her nipples beneath my palms. Even this pressure became wet as she seeped more of her cream onto the curve of her breasts.

"Look at me, I'm all fluid," as she let go my cock and slicked long fingers between her legs and brought that slick silver wetness to her breast and mingled it with her whiteness. I reached to the tip of my cock and there was a tiny bead of pre-cum there, and I brought that little drop of fluid up to her nipple, and our two fingers slowly mixed our bodies together. My cock lay tight and hard against her thigh, and our two fingers slowly mingled fluids around her nipples and teasing them up high with finger tips pinching and rolling, and our heads were level on the pillow together.

My eyes gazed deeply into her green ones, and they were my mother's eyes. Caro looked back and whispered, "your eyes are the same blue as father's."

Caro was always distant from our father and he was rarely "dad" for her, but for both of us, this was the same thing. This togetherness was a celebration of our distant parents and their lying in a bed long ago and mingling their own fluids, and making us. I was the tall, slim blond boy, my mother's son; and Caro was the tall, slim blonde girl, my father's daughter; and we were each other.

We are exactly the same height, Caro and I, but her legs are longer, so as we rolled towards each other and her legs parted, my cock fitted neatly between her thighs and she rested her sex and asshole on the long hot shaft between us, and clamped me there, my pulse a long one against her groin.

"Not tonight, brother mine, even I'm not ready for that, but I like your thickness there."

"Caro, my darling sister, it pleaseth me also," and we laughed together, re-writing Shakespeare.

"Caro," I went on, "do we need to talk about this?"

She was silent for a moment. "No, I don't think so. We both know where this is going, we both know where we will end up. But I think we go there in our own time. You will do something that I like or don't like; and I'll respond. And I'll do something that you will like or not, and you'll respond. My body has taken this into its own hands, and I'm conjuring feelings for you that I never knew, that I never thought were possible. I'm even getting off on your maleness, which isn't something I thought would ever happen." She laughed, and gripped my cock between her thighs, her eyes smiling.

"Brother mine, I never knew you when we were younger, but I'm sure getting to know you now. And I think my body likes yours, and I know your body likes mine."

"Caro, I like your body, my body just does what I tell it to. Well, that's mostly true - my cock does have a mind of its own, that's for sure!"

"Yes it does, doesn't it. But sometimes," and she paused, more for dramatic effect, I think, "I don't mind. It saves having to think about stuff, having a nice cock making itself obvious."

She paused again and I could sense something flash through her thoughts. "Tell me, little bro who isn't so little. Is that a family trait down there, your size I mean? Did dad have a long cock like yours, I've often wondered...."

"Well, I never saw him erect, but yeah, judging by his soft cock whenever I saw it, I'd say so." And a memory flashed through my mind. I laughed. "Once, when Rosemary - did mum tell you about Rosemary - when she was staying with us one semester break, Rosie came out of the shower one morning and dad was making a pot of tea, kettle in one hand and teapot in the other. And turned to say hello. Apparently he forgot to do up his dressing gown.... Poor Rosie, she reckons she didn't know where to look. Couple of weeks later, she revealed that she did actually look, and was quite impressed." I paused, and another familiar memory surged through my mind. "He's not the only one forgets to do buttons up in the mornings."

"Lucky Rosie, got to see the dad, and also got the son." Caro smiled, but clearly didn't know what else I was on about. There was a wistful tone in her voice. But then her mood shifted, she was like quick-silver, sometimes. I had to keep up.

"What else did Rosie like, little brother? Your luscious lips?"

Caro's reminiscences were over, she was here and now, and took my head in her hands, she planted a wet kiss on my lips, her tongue piercing between and thrusting a hungry little push into my mouth. She kissed me again, hard, and ground her body up against mine. Her hands were behind my head, holding my mouth to hers, and my arms wrapped around her strong back, crushing her big breasts to my chest. We held each other hard and tight, the kiss long and deep, a passion between us and all concentrated on our mouths.

And then her mood shifted again. "I'm tired, I need some sleep now. You don't mind if we just stop now, do you? I love you, but you're exhausting me. I'm exhausting me. Tomorrow's another day."

"Scarlett O'Hara, tomorrow certainly is." And truth be told, I was tired as well.

Caro rolled away from facing me, letting go my cock from between her legs.

"Oh, that's a nice feel between my legs, can you leave it there?" She clearly liked the hard heat nested along her lips but just wanted sensation, not movement.

"Sure can. You know, it's just my job, to keep my angry sister content."

"I'm not your angry sister," playing the little game with me, "I'm your demanding sister. There's a big difference."

And she rolled to her side, lifted one leg just a little so I could slide my still hard cock between her thighs once more, but now her ass nestled back against my groin, my long body spooning her back, my arms around her front. She clutched my hands to her breast like a prayer, and with nothing further said, just one long clench on my length from her firm thighs and one satisfying push back of her hot centre onto the base of my cock, we both fell asleep. Snuggled as warm as children.

And so the nights repeated themselves. We would go to the bed seeking warmth and comfort, for the nights were cooler and our bodies were identically matched, heat for heat, chest and breast, my cock between her legs and a ridge for her lips to slide on; or sometimes my hardness up against her belly as if it were a shared cock between us, sometimes mine and sometimes hers. We would kiss, and share her milk between our mouths. We would play with the fluids from our bodies, mixing them in pools together on her belly or over her breasts, her hands a long pull on the shaft of my cock, my fingers a squeeze on her nipples so that the milk burst and spurted from her ridged teats.

Slowly we became more and more familiar with each other's bodies, finding scars and remembering where they came from. Sometimes, after making me come and watching my softening cock cooling onto my belly, she would idly rouse her purple clit, and give herself a slow, luxurious, silent orgasm. She was alone in herself in those moments, and would shudder and drop, and only after a coming would she raise her heavy lids and gaze at me, and then take my hand in hers, and lace her fingers through mine.

Over the nights, fewer words were said, yet my fingers never went to her sex, for she would gently brush me away. She was satisfied with my slow heat between her legs and would sometimes sit upon me, my shaft a ridge along my belly and for a slow minute she would rock along it with a slow sway, the head of my cock a bright red-purple match for her swollen clit. She liked the slide, but her own fingers were enough for her.

Sitting above me like that, her breasts would both weep milk, and there would be a slow rivulet of cream down her body. And for now, it was enough between us. Now it was an understood thing that her milk was as much for me as it was for her child. The original, practical reason for my being there was forgotten, and no longer an excuse. Neither of us wanted an excuse, and it was enough.

Judy came back between her study trips to the continent, and in those times I would go away, and Caro would either bring out the pump once more, or share her sweet milk with her lover. I never knew and it did not matter to me. We were brother and sister, lost and found together, and for us, it was just us. And it was enough.

And then it wasn't. As simple as that, one night it was different, and from then on, it would never be enough and we were doomed to each other and to a lost, impossible, illicit love. Ah God, Caro. The telling of it is an ache.

It was the cold of winter, and all during the day Caro had been different, distant and critical. She had snapped once or twice and her temper was high. Best to give her space, when she was like that. The fire brand of her youth returned to her that day, and she was magnificent and frightening. I kept away.

But that night, she called from the corridor,"where are you A? I'm so cold."

She oh so rarely called me by my name, and God, yes, her body was cold.

"Jesus, Caro, are you all right, why the fuck are you so cold?"

"I don't know, but I hope you've got heat for two. You've got a job to do, you've got to get this chill from my bones. Fuck, I feel like a block of ice."

I ran her a hot shower and made her soak herself for a good ten minutes to get some blood to the surface of her skin. She just stood there, her head bowed, letting the hot water just run over her head and down her back. I threw two thick towels into the tumble drier and got them hot.

"Come on Caro, come out now and I'll dry you down."

She crept from the shower, almost as if she was beaten down and lost, her eyes to the floor. I wrapped her around in the biggest towel, and rubbed the water from her limbs with the other one. Caro just stood in the middle of the bathroom and let me dry her, raising an arm when told her to, turning her body when I said. Slowly some colour returned to her skin.

"Come on, get to bed."

I quickly got in behind her, and spooned her to my chest and legs. Her back slowly warmed, and I just had my arms about her, willing as much heat into her chilled body as I could. My cock was soft between the cheeks of her ass, this was different, and my task no longer the same. There was some deep wrongness in Caro that had to be soaked from her with warmth and heat.

Slowly the warmth crept back into her body, and I felt her relax and fall back onto me, and I realised that she had been holding herself stiff and tense all this time, all this day. She took both my hands in hers, and laced her fingers through mine, and clutched them high to her chest. Her voice was soft and slow, as she spoke to me.

"A, we can't keep doing this. The little one is growing, and the milk has got to go now. She won't need it much longer, so your job is nearly done. But before we end this thing between us, we have to finish this thing between us. Brother mine, I need you to be my big brother, one more time. And me, your sister. Look after me, one more time."

And down her cheek trickled one slow tear, one more silver fluid from our bodies. I didn't say a word, but took the lick of that tear onto the end of my finger, put it to my mouth and kissed it, just once. And put it to the tip of her weeping white breast and collected some of that white pearl fluid. And put it to her lips where she kissed it, just once. And I trailed my finger down her long body, over her navel, down the faint trail of fine hair that was the centre line of her belly, and down into the coil of her black hair deep in her crotch.

And her legs parted, just a little, giving me access to the rising hardness of her clitoris, and I swirled one slow circle of my fingers around that risen peak, and my fingers continued down to the slick wetness that was between her legs. And I slid apart the slick lips and pooled her honey there onto my fingers. And I returned my fingers with her wetness to the dripping bloom of milk at her breast and anointed her tight nipple. And I brought my fingers with her two scents and tastes up to her lips, and she kissed my fingers, just once, and licked her scent. And with her tongue wettened fingers, I returned my own fingers to my lips, and kissed them there, just once. And she let me do all this.

And in her ear I whispered, "Caro, are you sure?"

And she replied,"yes, I want this, my brother, I want all of this."

And I turned my dearest sister to face me, and wrapped her in my arms, facing me. And her breasts were against my chest, hot and wet and full. And my cock was risen against her belly, hot and hard and full. And our eyes gazed deep into each other's eyes, and deep inside her eyes I saw myself, looking out. And deep inside me, my sister Caro saw herself, looking out. For we were one blood, two halves of the one thing, and by loving the other, we were loving ourselves.

And she lay on her back and pulled me on to her, so that my full length was along her long length, and she caressed the sides of my body and her hands ranged over the cheeks of my ass, and she caressed me in a way she had never done before. She was slow and tentative, and not at all like my firm, positive sister. It was as if she was questioning everything that she was doing, and discovering something at the same time, and finding a new physicality in me, her brother, something that she wasn't familiar with but something she wanted to remember.