Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, oh so slowly, Caro's long legs drifted apart and she moved up the bed and gently willed me down the bed, until the tip of my rigid cock was against the sweet wet lips of her sex. Then Caro urged me into her wet open sex, by a firm grip of both her hands on my ass, and she lay completely still beneath me as I cradled my weight on my arm, one arm wrapped under her neck to hold her close.

With one slow, gentle slide I entered into the deep beckoning opening of my beloved sister, and it was so slow, and so gentle, and so deep, and I was in her to the length of my long cock, and our hearts beat as one, and ah sweet fuck, she took me into herself and I was in her, and we finished what we had started. My Caro, my sweet dear not known sister, Caro took me into her.

And our hearts burst and together we arched our backs so that I was as deep in her as I could ever be, and she was as tight and wrapped around me as she could ever be. And together, we were complete. There was no need for any words, for everything that had been said between us either had been said or didn't need to be said.

As she lay beneath me, my length deep inside her, and her long limbs along mine, she pressed her hot breasts up to my mouth and she sighed.

"Suckle on me one last time and bring down the milk as we love. I want to feel that last exquisite surge into your hot mouth as I come and come and come. One last job, dearest brother, one last time."

My rhythm into her began to climb, and as I suckled on each of those full magnificent breasts, I could feel a heavy surge of sweet milk let down full into my mouth, and my mouth filled with her whiteness. I took some to her lips and she drank from me, and then her hands were upon my ass cheeks and she gripped me hard into her, her long legs wrapped up and around my torso, and her hot clenching wetness surged around my hardness and then I was coming and coming into her depths and she was coming and coming with me, her body twisting and rippling with her pleasure. Ah goodness, I came deep into my darling sister and she came hard around me her beloved brother. And there, we were family and we were done.

Our sleep that night was deep and complete. After silently coming in the night, not a word being said between us because we did not need words, we rolled onto our sides, facing each other and seeing the male mirrored in the female and the woman mirrored in the man, we slept; my shaft still in her grip in the morning we were so close, twinned and entwined.

In the morning, Judy came, and I was gone.

--- ooo OOO ooo ---

Carolyn is my older sister who lives on the other side of the world. She sends me postcards, and I go to her from time to time, especially when it's cold, as she often has little jobs that need to be done.

"Caro, of course I'll do it. We're family, it's my job."