All Comments on 'Sisters Sharing a Seat Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A little fast

I know the point is to get off, but I feel like it just doesn't make sense when I read stories like this where it just happens without any backstory, or history between two people. And it makes it even more weird because they're sisters and as a sister I would never be able to accept something like that so calmly. If you prefer writing face paced, just have it make sense. Maybe they have had attractions to each other in the past which explains why they had urges?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thought is was well written. Got me going. Looking forward to the next chapter. No dudes though.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Oh Yes...one very hot story about 2 sisters one likes to play with girls and the other liking it that way. Hopefully, the girls have to share a big bed on the other end of the house and baby sister kisses and plays with and eats her older sisters pussy. I hope they wear each other out ! It's a great story of seductions, arousal, and nice endings. Cannot wait for the next chapter ! Thank you ...

RubyroticaRubyroticaalmost 8 years ago
Start to write more

I'm reading and enjoying the material.

I like the potential competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

g fuckin g

NealGGNealGGover 7 years ago
Neal - Review

EXTREMELY well written !! VERY HOT !!

However... a next scene about the sisters doing it in a more comfortable way (e.g. on a bed, their husbands sleeping after many beers) is needed :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was awesome - nice original setting, great flow. I especially love the sweetness and affection that's so characteristic to close sisters.

I think the only reason this doesn't have a "hot" at the moment is that it's a bit short, with no further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, Mary. Like many of your other stories on this site, some of your dialogue makes me roar with laughter. I really like all of your works. I hope you’re feeling better physically now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...