All Comments on 'Sister's Slave Pt. 01'

by FacefartingJess

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
FacefartingJessFacefartingJessalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More Coming!

There will be sequel parts to this story coming soon!

Check back soon if you like it!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
Simply

Stupid. Read that story from today about the bat - big ass tractor. Seriously, there is one. This is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Putrid writing

Don't continue. Just gross!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

Not a bad attempt, even if a little unbelievable at times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I enjoyed it even if it was a little unbelievable i'd like to see where the series goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'd love to read the second part !

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Clarification

Hi!

Sorry... I knew very well that this story wouldn't be a hit with very many people due to the fact it deals with a specific fetish or group of users. I originally tried to put this under Fetishes but I must have fucked up or something because it ended up here! I appreciate your "constructive" criticism, but I would have liked a bit more... Understanding? This is my first story after all, so it's not gonna be a fuckin' masterpiece or anything! I will indeed continue this story eventually, as it is clear that some people enjoy it from both the comments and the amount of favourites this story received. However, I will place the next parts in the fetish category to avoid this happening again. If you don't like this story, you definitely won't like the rest of the series, as it will be more of the same Ass/Fart slavery, perhaps even containing toilet slavery or full-blown incest at some point. If you don't like that sort of thing, don't read the next parts! And for those of you who did like it, be sure to check the Fetish category every now and then to see if any more isd available.

Sorry again for the misunderstanding!

Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

This is exactly the story I love. Hard to find work of this quality. Continue, please :)

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Continuation soon...

I'm glad some people like this, at least... I'll make more soon, just got a lot going on right now... Warning again though that this is gonna get a lot worse, so if you're not into it, don't bother looking for the next ones...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for part II

I'm so excited to hear you'll be continuing this story! This is one of my favorites. Your style is perfect for this fantasy.

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I must say that one anonymous user is quite the flatterer... It really is comforting to I know that some people enjoy it... Please be patient for the next part, I'll do it as soon as I can find time to finish...

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Incest Apparently

The next part is pending, but I just noticed that its category was changed to incest/taboo by the evaluators. Looks like I'll have to keep uploading them here, after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A 23 second fart....?

At least make it believable. Maybe a few small ones that add up to 23 seconds. Other than that, a hot story.e

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part two is available now in the Incest category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

Best story ive read in so long. I have an ex named jess lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Delicious

Loving the story so far and eager to read every part. I love that she farts right in his mouth. I had a gf who would do this and it would push into my lungs. Or she'd put her Asshole right on my nose to fart. She'd giggle at me and ask if they were good, and then tell me she knew her farts were amazing and I should be grateful to be in her ass for them. Your story reminded me of the good old days. Most women have zero interest in this kind of play let alone scat or toilet. I only ever had the one gf who would gleefully do anything to me. Now I have only stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write more

It's a really good story and you should write more but you should write it like your the brother rather than the sister and not just farts and eating her ass but eating her pussy sucking her tits and like her riding him for her own pleasure stuff like that also make him drink her piss and clean up her pussy afterwards etc

ChochmahChochmahover 3 years ago

In return for your reading my work, I decided to take a look here.

This isn't bad, and I don't doubt that it accomplished the goal of being enticing for people who are into this sort of thing. I admit however that this sort of thing isn't really my cup of tea, though, and so it didn't really do much for me. Well, rather, it had an effect on me, but not the intended one.

By the way, thank you for your own look at my work. I have attempted to contact you with thanks for that, but so far as I can tell it wasn't received (and yes, I noted the change in email address on your profile). My own email on the site is working so if you're curious for more detailed thoughts or some such, please feel free to message me from there.

-Chochmah

scatfacesittingscatfacesittingabout 1 year ago

dobré, akorát prd dlouhý 23 vteřin je fakr sci-fi :D :D :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacefartingJess@FacefartingJess
94 Followers
I'm a slim, lightweight and petite 19 year old girl (5'5 and 6 Stone) with rather obvious fetishes and the ability to take pleasure in both dominant and submissive playtime, but with a preference for being submissive~ I'm bisexual, and am willing to do almost anything to sati...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES