All Comments on 'Sister's Stay'

by Reeb76

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Damn good story

A fast paced hot sexy story. Well writen and thought out.Thanks for the good story.........Rich

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Rich is right again!

It was indeed a damn good story! I look forward to reading morel

tycioltyciolabout 13 years ago

Nice story, enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I've wanted to be with you since I was twelve and I had my first orgasm thinking of you. You used to run around the house every night in those sexy black shorts you had that just covered your butt."

This is a marvelous story of hot sisterfucking. The quote above from Amy is important. Lots and lots of boys look over their kid sister, get hard in their pants, then go to their room and jerk it till they blow their young balls. What they don't stop to realize is that their sister really likes what she sees jumping around in her big brother's pants and gets wet between her legs as she looks at it. Listen up, guys. What you've got swinging between your legs and what your baby sister's got waiting between her legs belong together. That's right--your meaty young cock and your sis's cute little cunt are made for each other. You're going to be surprised the first time you fuck your sister--your big prick and your sister's cute cunt fit together like a hand in a glove. You'll keep jamming your prick up into her as you shower her pretty face with kisses, till you unload your brotherly balls and shoot her a huge twatful of your creamy sperm. Then you'll do it over and over again. You'll find out that up your sister's twat is where your sperm belongs.

PantiespinkPantiespinkalmost 9 years ago
Dam it, hot stuff

After that story, I needed to twist one off.fantasy but so real in everyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sexy

I'm so horny now

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
SO REAL

Loved the story, seemed so real, hope you tell of more encounters with Amy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Real Life

I am in a similar situation in real life except I am 4 years younger than my brother. He fucks me all night every second Friday and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Similar situation with my older sister.

at one point in time, unknown to me until later, my sister became my girlfriend's, now wife's sub, and her favorite thing to do was to lick my cum from her pussy.

One day, I walked in on them going at it, my sister was tied to the head of our bed, and my wife and another sub girlfriend were busy working on her tits and clit.

I walked up to them, pulled the other sub up for a long kiss, an aimed my cock straight for my sister's pussy.

Initially, I didn't want to cum in her, but she locked her ankles behind me, and my wife insisted I finish in her.

Today, my sister obediantly kneels next to our bed, wearing only my collar, to wake me for her breakfast, every morning, while our son plays with me and my wife's two children everyday. She wants more kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla takaapäin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story. I wish my sister and I were still fucking. She is ten years younger than me also.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Would have been so much better if he had knocked her up and they had stayed together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous