All Comments on 'Sittin' Pretty'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 385 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I really liked this story.

For most of the read, I was as concerned for this couple, as the husband was, that, she was cheating on him, or coerced to cheat, somehow.

It was such great writing to hold the plot twist to the very end of the story and then see this couple, beat the odds and come out with a happier, stronger marriage, than ever before.

I just really like this story and thank you so much, for writing a happy ending to a story in the LW section, a story section here, that usually ends-up in disaster for marriages. Not too many happy endings, in the loving wives stories section! Your story here, was a wonderful respite, a fresh breath of air!

So this well written story is one of my new all time favs, here on literotica! Thank you for keeping this couple together and making such a happy ending for them, with this story!

Truly great writing! Thank you so much!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago

A Great story and well written.......

I was so caught up in the story I forgot about my coffee and it's stone cold now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

another marriage saved because 2 brave people who had it in them to fight against something that was wrong

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago

I agree with KeranE's comments.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Excellent tale!

You got Five Stars from me, old friend.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I, too,

agree with KarenE's comments. I gave it 5 stars, but wish I could give it 4.5 stars. Why? Because all of the circumstantial evidence was just too convenient. Why did her two subordinates know what was going on, but she couldn't tell her husband? Why did she call her husband, only to tell him that everything was okay and she would explain everything to him after she flew from NY to Chicago and then home?

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 10 years ago
I understand

why their sex life suffered.

Because most women, when stressed, don't have their minds in the right place to enjoy sex. At least the women I've talked to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Believed

The story made me believe she didn't actually cheat on him but those lies were a bit much.

So was sleeping in a hotel room with the guy who was trying to blackmail her into sleeping with.

BGunnsBGunnsalmost 10 years ago
3 stars....almost 2

She keeps her husband in the dark for ALMOST 3 years about the Sexual harassment at her workplace!....Both Her and hubby's sex life and happiness at home destroyed for over 2 years. The mental anguish her husband had to go through over ALL of that time,due to lie after lie told by his wife! Then.....All of a sudden it's "Surprise! I'm not really fucking my boss...I'm an undercover SPY!" Husband's response..."Your a hell of a girl!" WTF???? Her husband should have STILL divorced her(or at LEAST ripped her a new asshole),on the grounds of almost 3 yrs of lies and mental cruelty. She put her work (and playing workplace spy) ahead of her husband,marriage, and family. FTDS needs to rewrite this goat-fuck of an ending that Mr jack_straw thought was sufficient.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Three years wasn't a credible timeline

No marriage could have survived three years of the kind of doubt this situation created.

A sexual predator wouldn't have had the patience to carry out a three year campaign of harassment before laying down the final ultimatum.

And no matter how tough Dee Dee was, she couldn't have held up under three years of harassment on the job and keeping her husband in the dark without having some kind of breakdown.

The whole ugly business, from Snowden's reentry into their lives to his final downfall, needed to take place over a period of maybe five or six months at the most to be believable.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
3 years???

Must be reading a different story. Timeline was a few months.

While I don't agree with keeping the hubby in the dark I understand the logic of not wanting him in prison for beating the crap out of Henry.

Another good tale JS.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
so here's the timeline - just over ten months since Henry arrived

The first big change at her company had come a little over three years earlier, when Lane Burgess took over as president and CEO. Dee Dee and I both liked Lane, but he's a no-nonsense businessman from the old school.

Lane restructured the company and about a year before all this occurred, the company announced that it was closing one of the company's branches in another state.

About six weeks later, Dee Dee came home from work with a troubled look on her face. I knew instantly that something was wrong.

"We got the word on the staff reorganization today," she said quietly. "Henry Snodgrass is back as senior vice president for my division, and I'm to be his senior assistant."

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 9 years ago
Follow the timeline

If you can read, the action with Snoddgrass the second time he appears, is only about ten and a half months. The tension is slowly built up to the climax in with all the major players. A very good tale 5*****

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
I don't know...!

I don't know about this story. I really enjoyed the writing but I don't understand how she kept him the dark for so long. The sex dropped, she acted differently and she never said a word. I don't know about the timeline, but the husband did not seem the type to fly off the handle if he knew of her plan. I would feel almost as bad as the lying and hiding her plan as if she had been cheating. Didn't she trust him enough, didn't she think he had the intelligence to help her? A marriage is about 2 people working together, not 1 working alone. I was glad she was not cheating but not telling her husband about the sexual harassment was a big no-no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AFRAID

DEE DEE SHOULD HAVE TOLD DOUG WHAT WAS GOING ON AND REPORTED IT TO LANE WHEN IT FIRST STARTED BUT SHE WAS AFRAID OF THAT DOUG WOULD HAVE BEAT HIM TO AN INCH OF HIS LIFE AND MAYBE GONE TO PRISION OR WORSE. BUT SHE SHOULD HAVE NOT LET IT GO ON SO LONG.

RON TEXAS

lonecrowlonecrowover 9 years ago
good story

Nice read. I've got a doubt however: why did she suddenly become interested in anal which she didn't like before, if she hadn't experienced it with someone else, albeit by force?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRUEL WIFE

How could she put her husband (and her marriage) through all those months of pain and uncertainty, yet claiming to be trying to protect other women from future harassment? Family is more important than what she was doing. Her co-workers knew more than he did yet she could not tell him? I real life, he STILL could have been SO angry at the few lies she supposedly had to tell that he could have gone after Henry and beat or killed him. She was SO stupid for putting all that unnecessary strain on their marriage.

Again, lack of proper communication almost destroyed this marriage; she should have trusted her husband more, especially given the tome period of 10 or more months of crap that was going on.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Somebody gave Dee Dee some really bad advice about Doug

He needed to be brought into the loop along with her coworkers and her father's lawyer about her efforts to bring down a sexual harasser. It would have made the whole thing less stressful for her as well as him. If she was afraid that Doug would act precipitously, he didn't have to be told who the harasser was, or even that Dee Dee was the intended victim. Just knowing in general terms what she was doing and that she was being backed up by the lawyer would probably have been enough for him.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Re the up and down sex llife and the anal

As anyone with any knowledge of women can attest, it doesn't take much to throw them off the horse. Stress in any form can be detrimental. The way I see it, the resurgences in their sex life were her efforts to either regain an equilibrium for herself or to keep Doug interested as she battled her demon.

The comment about the anal could be the same. It wasn't a new interest, just an infrequent one.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
No Cheating but No Respect

The husband has to ask himself, "Am I really such a nut that my wife couldn't trust me with the truth? Am I a mental case, or a dope that couldn't grasp what she felt she needed to do? She couldn't trust me with the truth, what else can't she trust me with? She doesn't seem to have any respect for me as a man or as her husband"

What is the little man supposed to think?

Maybe she didn't cheat on him, but this episode also showed that she couldn't turn to her mate when she was under attack at work. What kind of partnership is that? They "excuse" that she had made a mistake is stupid considering the length of time involved in the incident. She had plenty of time to realize her error and to bring him in on it. I get the concept of a literary device, only in this case the device had unavoidable consequences. Unless it is a matter of life and death, there is never a reason not to share the truth with your spouse, unless you do not trust and respect them. In that case, time for a divorce.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
doesn't quite work

The timeline is too long.

Her keeping this from her husband for over ten months, not a simple mistake but deliberate mistrust and disrespect.

This would cause long term damage to there relationship, which might take a while for Doug to realize.

The temporary feeling of relief that it was not cheating as he had suspected will not last.

Then the reality of her not coming to him for support sets in, when he should have been the first to know.

Henry was too arrogant and believed himself entitled, so the idea that he would take more than ten months to get to his endgame with Dee Dee does not ring true either.

If this had taken place over one month or so it would be more believable.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
loved it

but the time line did seem kind of long, especially if she was documenting everything. like she said though, she wanted a barrage of incidents to show, and the tape was the icing on the cake. telling hubby was the question, obviously duly concerned about his temper, but that's a personal decision that only she could make at the time. good story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife lucky she was not divorced

When you take a vow to put your spouse above all others that includes coworkers that have been abused and an investigation. Dee Dee was just a stupid woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I really appreciate stories like this

There are too many stories about cheating which end up in divorce. This "happy ending" story is well written and believable. Thank you!

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 9 years ago
Great Overall Story

I really enjoyed the plot and theme. You developed good and intriguing characters and kept the story moving well. I enjoyed how the built the plot up and added some suspense and the conclusion was fun!

Thank you and please keep writing!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I loved the characters, and the happy ending. Still, if I'm Doug, we have a serious talk about how we face the next threat together, as a couple, and we don't lie. I have no problem playing it her way, but we do it together.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago
Very good story

Jack so far this is the best story I have read of yours. It is a complete story with fully developed story line and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what

no monkey cuck fuching,

1 star

RedPillRedPillalmost 9 years ago

George Anderson said it well. Great story, well written, likeable characters. But.... "honey, I had to keep it from you, regardless of your pain and the strain on our relationship. That's because I can handle a difficult situation like this, even without your support, but you can't. You'd have fucked it up if I was honest with you about what was happening."

Yes, there should be a serious talk about respect, honesty and trust before he should consider the episode closed and the marriage back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
meh

full of holes. her reasons don't make that much sense.

garic372garic372over 8 years ago
YAY!

I can only echo Tim below. Yay Dee Dee!. Beautiful story. 5 stars for sure.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
Romeo and Juliet with a better ending

Yes a nice little tale of two good people making it through the problems of life.

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yep

I liked it ... good job ! Scotty

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

five stars. Still quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really good story

Guy from the wrong side of the tracks meets a woman that takes him at face value. She is not rich her father is but she does have an outstanding job. Its called love at first site. She should have told him but she was afraid of what he would do and possibly go to jail and she could not have that. Dee Dee loves him totally and truly as he does her. Great story and in my favorites and has been. I would like to read more about them but I don't know what more you could say.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story, well played

Although it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if Doug had decked Snodgrass. Other than that, a good story with real life characters dealing with their issues. More like this.

morris53morris53over 8 years ago
Great Story!

I have been through it three times now and still love it. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what he said!

Anonymous 10/13/15, hit the nail right smack dab on the head. What he said.

DHL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story, well written 5*

Ignore the idiot trolls.

pc10pc10over 8 years ago
Excellent Story 5*'s

Excellent story.This one deserves to be in Loving wives category.Read it 4th time.

NOTE: Even though she had reason for not being completely truthful through that difficult time ih she had him let on board with the problem and made him understand there would be li'l less emotional stress on them but that wouldn't have added that li'l drama to story.But any way that are just my thoughts.Thankyou for writing this great story & thanks for a story where the spouse is not cheating but a lovely loyal person.

Great marriages should be based on complete trust,loyalty & to never lie to your better half

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindless drivel. 1* !

Mediocre writer boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sittin pretty

excellent story and well written. the quality of the writing was well worth a 5 but I took off for the sex. Yea I have been told before . what do I expect in Literotica and I just point to 'woodmanone'

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Good story

Entertaining with believable characters. Second time I have read this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Fantasy Story! "Should be titled Next Step Up!"

However it's a complete stack of bullshit to anyone with half a brain.

Good old Doug! Yep, he's easily led to whatever conclusion the corporate climbing slut Deirdre wants. She's been working Henry for months now, a little pussy, a few blowjobs and then holding him at arms length to get him deprived and crazy for her. Now she's eliminated her last obstruction to the VP position by leading Henry on until he makes a statement in the heat of passion that she can capitalize on. Hmm, I guess it's time for her to start fucking Lane for the next step up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Magic Negros Save The Day...Again!!

The edges are all wrapped up a little too neatly on this one. That being said, Doug and Dee Dee are actually likeable characters. I really did feel her snappy personality. And Doug's solid male qualities were well portrayed and believable.

One thing, though, that never ceases to rub me the wrong way are these ridiculous "Magic Negro" characters. Some of you morons just HAVE to have a magic negro in your stories. Why? Are you trying to prove that all of civilization will crumble unless the wise old negro warmly bestows his wisdom on the hapless white man? Check!

But the amazing fact is that the author here has TWO magic negros. Fucking two!! It's stupifying that the claim is actually made that this incredible woman, our co-protagonist, would have grown up with some type of psychological deformity had her "magic negro" nanny not been around to correct the malignant effects of the mother - the stereotypically "uptight" white person.

Then there is the one truly goofball moment in this otherwise entertaining yarn. When the husband is justifiably concerned about his wife's fidelity, in his dark night of the soul, out pops another Magic Negro - a side-splitting, cardboard cutout straight from a 1940's jew-written Hollywood film (ie, Double Indemnity, etc): "Massa Doug, don' y'all be doin' nuthin stupid nah, ya heah!". W.T.T.F. Ha ha haaaaa ha haaaa ha ha ha haaaaa ha ha haaaa ha ha haaaaa ha ha ha haa haaa ha haaaaaa!! Too fuckin' good, Dude!!

Anyway, aside from the wack, racial, anti-white bullshit, this was actually a solid journeyman's effort. The fly in the ointment (that's kinda gross, I know, an icky black blob in your Preparation H...yuck), as far as the plot goes is the reluctance on the part of the wife to be honest about her workplace harassment.

Instead of telling the truth she lets everything froth up into a horribly confusing mess. Honestly, it was a stupid way of dealing with things. In the end you have to say that the confusion and the near disaster that almost struck the marriage was the wife's fault, not the paper-thin snobby Snodgrass character.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
SO!

mr Snodgrass walks to another conquest and BIG hero wimps???

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
OH Sorry

5*'s for the excellent story sooo nicely written

LoveDrLoveDrabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Thanks. I enjoyed this read.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
Some have said...

That Dee Dee really was cheating and/or scheming, which is patently bollocks ad i'd love to know ho,w they reached that conclusion.

In my opinion, all and I do mean ALL of the behaviour she displayed was realistic. The stress of the situation she was in causing a lack of libido, her decision not to involve Doug... Yes I know it was a plot device to add a measure of tension, but I suspect that Doug's knee jerk reaction would be exactly as Dee Dee supposed, but also, if she HAD let him know from the start (if he's anything like me) the slow burn of rage would build over time, as each new attack by Snodgrass was made clear, would result in an old school kicking.

So I agree that she did the right thing in fighting the war alone until the time came to drop the hammer.

Realistic and likeable characters (except Snodgrass, who's clearly a cunt)

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
I gave the story 3 stars.

I agree with the previous post. The wife unnecessarily created a great amount of tension between herself and her husband that well could have destroyed their marriage, if he'd LOGICALLY assumed her to be guilty, because of the lies and the other signals and had taken vengeful action against her.

I also noted another comment made about "Magical Negros". That was an astute observation by the person who left the comment. Exactly WHY did those Magical Negros have to materialize? Is it because this asshole author is another brain warped former college attendee? It's to the point where the assholes cram them into every TV commercial, even though their uncalled for appearance makes no sense and actually defies logic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Trust In Hubby

Generally I liked the story but it could use some editing and some proper continuance. There marriage was supposed to be so great but she couldn't tell her husband that her boss was hitting on her. So because of this their sex life goes to shit and she is lying to him. Like too many other stories it seems the job is more important than the marriage.

Also right at the end of the story when they are having sex, it seems to me that they are doing anal but he ends up blowing his load in her pussy..1

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Well,

cheating or not I would say that she just about killed all of the things that would have kept them together. By the time he finally found out something was wrong, and he did find it out she never told him a thing until she was caught, it would realistically have been too late to save the one sided marriage. She never explained about the trip alone with him for 4 days when she had lied and said others were going. She met him to explain it with her father's lawyer in tow. If he hadn't of wimped out like he did would the lawyer have come into play against him. I didn't like this story much at all and I didn't like the wife's character and her treatment of her husband and her marriage. It seemed like the thing she was after was Henry's job and had been since she didn't initially get it. Why didn't anyone look at Henry's evidence? Too convenient that. I guess if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife is a truism after all.

Too conniving and deceitful by far to be a good wife. No score, would be too low and you write too good to get a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only added one thing

Loved your story. I would have only add one item, in real life, being a "good old boy". I would have gotten my pound of fresh from old Snotgrass. Well done. BK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Don't worry about these armchair critics who think you should have written the story differently. They can't put more than a couple of poorly written paragraphs together. For some reason they refuse to take these stories as written. They want to revise the plot to their way of thinking. If you followed their lead, your stories would end up being crap. Keep up the good work.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
SO MUCH FOR CRITICS!

Your tale is very good as written don't change anything. You did the work alongside your editor, don't worry about the Unnamed bullies trying to dictate what you wrote after they read your work. I think it's mean of you to not let them stop reading a story they didn't like. You must have some kind of super mind control powers to force them keep reading when they wanted to stop. Wait a minute they obviously didn't stop reading and started wanting to help you Write the story! Wow your powers failed big time you couldn't stop them from saying stupid crap. Again this is a good tale *****.

So much for the critics.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Bloody good.

nicely done sir, nicely done.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Nice story in the LW genre for a change

Well written with strong characters.

No need for mere vengence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Three Kids or Not

I do believe I would of divorced her anyway. All the lying and yes of course the cheating, though not sexually, the dinners, kissing, and flirting would of been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A warm romantic if predicatable plot.

Really no reason she can't let her husband know she is setting up her boss, trusting his maturity and intelligence to allow her to gather evidence. The husband can always cripple Snodgrass later. All the big power play and long time family connections didn't add anything. Lane still hired an open obvious misogynist, and allowed him to operate and manipulate his subordinates without any scrutiny. Sloppy management. Giving her Snodgrass' job is OK, but some compensation for her pain and stress would also be appropriate, and a Whole Lot cheaper than a law suit.

Still, a good uplifting ending, with bad guys getting the shit they deserve. That's always fun to read. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marriage Is About More Than Sex And Children.

Marriage should be considered as one of your children. You don't endanger, hurt, lie to, or keep secrets from your children. If you do, you do not deserve those children. Dee Dee was keeping terribly important secrets from Doug about her boss and former boyfriend Henry. Doug should wish her well in her job, pack his bags,then kiss the kids goodbye, and leave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done

Top score. Well written story line, characters well identified and good twists and turns to hold a readers interest. Loved the ending. Thanks for sharing. BK

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 7 years ago
Great story but only four stars from me.

(This is the second time I read it) Good writing BUT.... you fucking touchy feely Liberals make me sick. You see it coming but sit back and do nothing to stop the wreck that cuts your own legs off... then blame everyone else because you're a cripple. I was born with a low tolerance for stupidity and have been its proud owner for going on 77 years.

What MAN is going to tolerate nearly a YEAR of his wife virtually cutting him off while spending all her waking hours with the asshole who sneers at him and throws him smirks... as if he's fucking his woman? What kind of woman would put her husband through that torture, seeing and knowing what it's doing to him and to their marriage? SHE has to be insensitive AND a blatant fucking asshole.

At the end, for jack_straw to so blithely have the husband move on as if it's no big deal, once all is explained and all's forgiven, is absolutely fucking STUPID. In the real world, the husband will never forget all those months that she denied him sex and her companionship (by absence) that can NEVER be made up for and his resentment of what he knows that she CALLOUSLY caused him to feel would take two serious somethings away from their marriage.... TRUST that she wouldn't do it again.... and RESPECT because he'd no longer and never again have as much of it for her.

jack_straw has presented us with just another dumb cunt and a wimp who'll tolerate having shit smeared in his face to keep her.

Now that I think about it, I wish I'd given three instead of four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just saying

Story wasn't bad at all and, to those that have left rambling criticisms, it's JUST A BLOODY STORY FOR GODSAKES.!! Sheesh get over yourselves and write something far better if you feel so hard done by reading this one.!!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 7 years ago
Re-reading; still great.

Still one of my few favorites; well told, characters believable yet admirable. (Except the villain, of course. He seems to think he's in one of those dreadful 'corporate whore' stories.) I still think they need to have a serious talk about how they'll handle the next threat together, and the importance of not lying. Doug's no fool, so I think they will. Here's to 'em!

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 7 years ago
nice story

sometimes it is nice to see a couple overcome problems and stay together. Good story and happy ending too. why not enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh come on

If she let her husband know what is going on there would be no suspense in the story, you know, the one single selling point the story has. 4⭐

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Adequate ... But ...

Exactly WHY were Sweetie and Hubby arguing so much, and screwing so little. Being harassed at work might account for a little more tension, and the late-night work might account for a bit less sexual interest, but NOT the marital catastrophe described here!

Please do NOT make black characters sound so stereotypically 'Uncle Tom.'

3*

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Still Have To Wonder

Why DeeDee came home from that trip to NY, took on the "demanding" role in the bedroom for a short while: "She was unusually aggressive in bed, suggesting things we hadn't done in a long time, like anal sex" (which she didn't care for). And then, of course, the frequency and desire diminished to was it was before the trip. SOMETHING got her motor revving on that trip, and it wasn't being sexually harassed!

And I have to add that I would be seriously troubled about the long-term deception that she was hiding from her husband. If she doesn't trust him enough to tell him the truth about what she's doing, how can he trust her to tell him the truth about anything?

The happy ending is nice, but these two loose threads leave me a bit unsatisfied....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Maybe a little added....

She calls to to him she's on her way too Chicago but he hangs up on her! She's tries to call back but no answer! When she gets to the airport expecting to find him there waiting for him, she gets served! Everything hits the fan!

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Loose Threads

Someone mentioned about loose threads like her coming home from the trip and attacking him in the bedroom even asking for anal I feel she wanted him to know that she was his and only his. As far as not telling him what was going on she knew that he would have beat Snodgrass within an inch of his life so in a way she was trying to protect her husband from possibly going to prison for the act of retaliation. They loved each other completely. A great Story in my favorites.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was ok

It was ok. I'm glad she didn't cheat on him but I do agree with those who say that there loose ends. Trust is one of the foundations of a strong relationship. She should have trusted her husband from the beginning. The fact that she could lie to him face value and that she did it so well that he knew about her trip later should be a red flag in their relationship. So, I enjoyed the story but it was okay for me. You didn't write her as the loving wife everyone said she was. Her actions speak different than words.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
It's a good read...

I love happy endings but I have issues with her dishonesty just like some of the other commenters. In spite of her fears about what Doug might do, she owed him a chance to hear the truth rather than suffer an agony of doubt about what she was doing and the state of their marriage. However, people do dumb things and that's what makes a story, so her mistake is certainly plausible. But there's something that ISN'T plausible:

"When we got there, the hotel 'conveniently' messed up our reservations, so we had to share a room with two double beds. I'm telling you, Doug, I slept in my heavy pajamas, and wore my bra both nights I was there. And the first night, he came out of the shower naked with a hard-on. Poor guy's only got about a 4-inch dick, if that. It's all on the tape."

Seriously? I believe every part of her story except this one. No way does she spend the night- or NIGHTS!- in a hotel room with this guy and have her harassment story hold water. Were she MY wife, a bitter laugh is all that horseshit would get in response.

I liked and identified with your characters and enjoyed the story. It's well written. You set up the plot and maintained the tension well. In the real world I doubt that any corporation would be so quick to believe and support any female employee as quickly as Dee's employer backed her up...but it's the kind of fantasy I like and I really wish we lived in that kind of culture. Thanks for posting it!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
I like the story as it is!

Well done! A bit of angst but all was solved and they lived happy ever after?

Thanks JACK STRAW ! ★★★★★ WOOF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One problem only

All she needed for her case was the evidence in her note book and her coworkers support, and he's gone.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Not bad but anticlimactic ending. I really expected daddy to put out a contract on Snodgrass not to put him 6ft under but to put him in the hospital and when he got out he got put back in say three times. If Dee Dee is daddy's angle - I cannot see daddy allowing this predictor to escape. One of those times Snodgrass got put in the hospital he'd require emergency surgery becoming a eunuch with a Bobbit stub. Obviously his wife back home no longer cared for his sex - so his predator days would be forever over. Payback is a beeeoch. Snodgrass got off way to lightly in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waaaay too much dishonesty

This was not super-classified covert operations on which the fate of the world rested.

There was no reason to not read the husband into what was going on. And there was a huge reason to -- to avoid lying to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i would not trust her

Bad smoke 2

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
I've seen movies on Netflix that weren't half as good...

Well written and entertaining what more could one ask for...

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Re: way to much dishonesty.

No, not everyone is the same, some men can take things in their stride others not......Someone threatens my wife and the are geting dismantled, fuck cleaver plans or the law, the fucker is being put in a wheelchair as soon as fucking possible.

Sometimes it is best to keep certain facts from particular types of people.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
page 2

Seriously? He has his own business, she's wealthy and yet she still has to have a job? A job working for an asshole she used to date. Uh no. Not happening.

Backing up, she fucked your brains out the second date after telling you she was going to while still on the first date. Her family doesn't care for you.

Any of you young lads wanting a faithful wife, run from anything like the above scenario. Oh yeah, when they say they never do this as quickly as they did with you, bullshit. When they make you wait for it, it's likely to make you think they have never been a slut. Do your due diligence. If you don't care, fine. But don't tolerate the dishonesty.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 3

She knows how big his cock is?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 4

explained but ah hell no. Lied to me for months and spent the night in a hotel room with him? She's rich, she doesn't need the job.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Page 4

"I think, looking back on it now, that I should have trusted you more, and brought you into the loop from the start. It would have saved us an awful lot of grief"

Ya' THINK!!! How the hell can he protect her when she's lying to him?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well hell yeah

I keep her, after a solemn promise to never withhold relevant information from me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An Excellent Story

This is a very good story. I regret the naysayers, who make caustic remarks of which prove they have not really read the story.....Too bad.... great word smithing with fantastic story plot.....This is right up there with the best of the best. z08mcr1

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Hope

you aren't talking about me. I gave it a five.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
An All Round Good Bit Of Fun

I Loved it that's what matters to me! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Oh Oh! Dee Dee's Dad is 98% like my wife's Daddy!! Rich stubborn and not a bad Guy ! The Kids Love Them! SEE YA!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Classic jack_straw.

Brilliant story! Another master wordsmith of LW's stories. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great again

Read this one quit awhile back. Enjoyed it just as much this time. Thank you.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
I don't believe it

It could very well have been something planned for when the husband got suspicious. The story just plays with the reader, giving all the signs for cheating and coming up with an explanation how she wasn't. Well, I buy the large amount of circumstantial evidence over a convenient explanation that comes out right after his suspicions were aired. Let's not forget she still lied to him. No, I don't believe her story at all. I feel cheated having spent the time to read this. It doesn't have to go one way or another, but it has to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Still a wimp

This is the sentence every wimps says in every story: " I wasn't sure I could live without Dee Dee", More or less every cuckl writer from Matt Moreau to BigGuy33 write it. Why your husband is a wimp? Because he grumbles and makes empty treats but does absolutely nothing. She trust in his wife, who didn't give him the same level of trust. Why should it be secret what she was doing? That's the wealest link of a weak storyline. As you wrote the story there is no doubt in the mind of the reader that she was actually cheating and the revelation sounds like a lot of bs.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 6 years ago
He is a wimp and she is a selfish Shit

She knew her husband was in pain and she was indifferent.

She enjoyed his pain

Dump her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BULLSHIT

She underestimated her husband and caused him distress because she didn't trust him to handle the situation. That is a serous problem

Prescription? One hell of a spanking. First hard spanking until she's teary eyed, wincing, and blubbering apologies. Then that special kind of spanking until she's again teary eyed but now unable to stop wiggling her ass, dribbling pussy juice down her legs, having uncontrollable pussy spasms, and pleading for the dick with the proper submissive tone. Then after slamming home in her snatch like a fucking bull Rhino charging an enemy, while buried to the hilt with that first thrust, remind her that you are the type who holds grudges, and it's gonna take a lot of ass whoopings, over a long period of time, to get past your grudge, and before she can vocalize her agreement to those terms (and she will), render her unable to speak by pounding that vag until she's near unconscious. Her reply can wait until after.

TX_AF_VetTX_AF_Vetalmost 6 years ago
NOPE...

She trusted everyone EXCEPT her husband for seven months? She cuts him off because she is being hit on, then comes home and almost rapes him? Those are the characteristics of a cheater.... No, this strains credibility and believability. THEN she runs to daddy's rich powerful lawyer to get what she wants? She is all about HER....she will always manipulate people to get what she wants.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Excellent story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

Nitpick: "she was wearing a strapless red dress with a halter-style top" - Halter-style tops aren't strapless! It's the straps that make up the halter!

I can understand not giving him chapter and verse out of fear that he might over react. But she could have told him SOMETHING so that he wouldn't be so in the dark. And while I can somewhat buy the argument that the stress was hurting her sex drive, she HAD to find a way to give him something!

The parallels of Henry here and Ray in DG's story are too close, even if you take it in another direction. There are many other ways for her to end up working for her old boy friend!

"I told Dee Dee about it, and she said I was just paranoid" - Why do the wives always belittle their husbands' suspicions, even when, as here, they're justified?

"Dee Dee burst into tears then and told me I didn't understand" - How can he understand when he's not told anything?

"I know I've been less than honest with you these past few months, but there's a reason for it" - "Less than honest?" Now, THAT'S an understatement! She's been DIShonest,and there is NO reason for it! If a wife is going to try to entrap a sexual predator by using herself as bait, she MUST tell her husband, AND get his permission!

"You'd have killed him." - I don't buy that. NOW he'd have killed him, but if she had told him that Henry was coming on to her, and she was trying to get evidence against him, it might have been a hard sell, but he probably would have gone along. Plus, I believe it was stated that Lane was a decent and fair man. With the presumed backing of Norma she could have probably prevailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Would have given it 5 stars if the wife had actually let the husband suck cum out of her pussy. They can reconcile after, just give us every man's fantasy on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story some big holes

The main hole in the story is the lack of trust in her husband. For what he saw he was all about words a no action. He yelled a lot of big words and threats but did nothing. She should have slowly told him about what was going on and what was she going to do and then ask him to trust her. She didn't trust her husband, she hurt him keeping him in the dark. She knew he was suspicious and did nothing to ease his pain. That's not love. Love is not shown with words, but actions.

You also mislead the readers on purpurse to let us believe she was cheating because, as other commenter said, she was acting like a cheater. The no-sex part of the story is a huge red flag and was never really explained. At least I don't buy the explanation she gave him.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Nitpicking Dickhead Misogynist Commenters

The little women hating misogynists LW stories seem to attract want to blame the wife for not trusting the husband, that she held off sex, blah, blah, fucking blah. They so vehemently want to point out her supposed shortcomings. What they fucking forget that it was a fucking man that wrote this FICTIONAL story and this wasn't a fucking transcription of real events. The author wanted to create tension to why he would suspect she may be cheating and then provide a happy resolution. If she told him what was going on there would be no fucking story.

But the little misogynist fucking losers LW attracts always find something to nitpick on the woman. It wasn't enough she came from riches and totally accepted this poor, uneducated guy. It wasn't enough she had the strength to go against her family to marry this guy. It wasn't enough she went through 3 pregnancies in 30 months. It wasn't enough she was a top executive after bearing 3 children. It wasn't enough she had the guts and strength to handle the problem at WORK intelligently and decisively.

In any other story if the husband tells the wife he has stress from work and he needs to handle some shit and for the wife to trust him and let him be for a bit and she nags him the dickheads jump all over her that she doesn't trust him. She was having stress from work that her husband could NOT have helped her with. If he goes to beat up the guy she loses her job and he ends up in jail. He needed to trust her to handle it period. There was absolutely nothing he could do, so telling him was useless and could only hurt. So her choice was to play it out and see if Henry will stop eventually, she can get evidence against him if the harrassment didn't stop (and it looks like the harrassment increased over time) or she leaves the job. If it was a man in that position where he had stress from work and that affected his relationship with his wife and there was nothing she could do about it, but she was accusing him of cheating on her these same dickhead commenters would have been all over her for not being a nice compliant wife supporting her man.

What I love also is the comments she should have trusted him and he would have gone along with the plan, unlike what she though Doug's reaction would be. These dickhead commenters obviously know how a husband they don't know would react better than the fucking woman married to the man for like 17 years (I think). The poor woman was in the middle between a MAN who was sexually harrassing her and another MAN she worried would take actions that would make her lose her job and make her children lose their father to prison.

I'll be honest here, because if I was her husband I would be pissed that she didn't tell me. But you know why, because if she told me I would have done what a man would do which is try to solve his woman's problem. She didn't want that. She wanted to resolve the problem without her losing her job and him his liberty. She watched out for her man, herself and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reasonable

A reasonable story,but she didn't need to let the harassment last that long she had enough proof to have fired earlier.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous