Sittin' Pretty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

"Are you finished?" Lane said coldly.

"But ..." Henry sputtered.

Lane simply took out the tape recorder we'd provided, hit the play button and we listened to Henry Snodgrass at his finest. Lane had cued it up to just the right moment so that there was no question what he'd been doing.

"I get what I want from you tonight, in your bed, or come Monday, you'll be out of a job," the voice from the recorder came out loud and clear.

I swear, I have never seen a human deflate so completely in such a short period of time. His whole body just sagged, and he got this shocked look on his face, like he never dreamed Dee Dee would be smart enough to record his words for posterity.

"Snodgrass, I'm actually going to be generous," Lane said. "I'm simply going to fire you, for cause. It'll be spelled out on the letter of termination. If I were to give you what you really deserve, I'd simply let Doug Manning have his way with you. And I'm going to tell you this. He's a better man than me, because if you had been doing to my wife what you've been trying to do with his, they'd be scraping little pieces of you off that wall over there."

I'll give the man backhanded credit. Henry managed to summon up some starch, but it was venomous starch. He looked over at Dee Dee with a look of utter loathing.

"You bitch," he said softly.

I was up in a flash and only quick work by Harlan Shaw prevented me from throwing him out the window.

"What did you say?" I said right in his face.

"You heard me," he said with a sneer.

"You are lucky there were people here to stop me," I said evenly. "But if I ever see you again, if I ever hear of you contacting my wife in any way shape or form, I will hunt you down and I will tear you apart limb by limb."

"Snodgrass, I believe you have an access card that allows you entrance into the building, and a key to your old office," Lane said. "I want the card turned over to personnel and key turned over to Dee Dee. Now!"

He handed over his key ring, but he wasn't about to give Dee Dee the satisfaction of taking it off himself. But that was OK, she gladly picked up the key ring and took it off herself.

"Snodgrass, you will be escorted to your old office, provided with one box for your personal effects and you will be given 30 minutes to pack up your things," Lane said. "Russ here will keep an eye on you to make sure you don't do anything to company equipment and take only things that belong to you. When your 30 minutes are up, you will be escorted from the building and if you ever try to return, you will be arrested for trespassing. Russ, take this ... this thing, and get him out of my sight."

Once Snodgrass was gone, Lane leaned back in his chair and allowed himself a big smile.

"That was almost fun," he said. "But seriously, Dee Dee, I'm very sorry you had to go through that. It's interesting. The day after I announced that he was going to be the senior VP in that department, I got a real sense that I'd made a mistake, that I should have put you in there. Anyway, enjoy your vacation, and I'll see you a week from Monday."

We all shook hands, then left the building. Dee Dee and I said our good-byes to Harlan, who was headed for the airport to fly back to Chicago. Then it was just the two of us.

"Let's go home," I said, as Dee Dee lowered her head onto my shoulder. "We have unfinished business from last night."

The kids had gone with their friends to the country club, as they did most days during the summer, to go swimming, so we had the house to ourselves. As soon as the door was shut, I pulled Dee Dee to me and we kissed, long and hard.

We had gotten some relief the night before, but that had only been an appetizer. We hadn't really made love in several weeks, and we desperately needed this. It wasn't just the physical closeness we needed, but the emotional intimacy.

We strolled upstairs to our bedroom, closed and locked the door. We leisurely stripped, hanging up our clothes as we did. I know, old habits die hard.

When we were naked we stood in the middle of the room together. My cock was bursting hard, and Dee Dee's nipples were hard as pencil erasers. We swept our hands over each other as we kissed, staring into each other's eyes.

It felt so good to be together with this woman again, to express my love for her, the way I had for so long.

Everything that had happened over the previous 24 hours had been a total reinforcement of our love, the things Dee Dee had said to Snodgrass, the way she had referred to me in Lane's office and the things Harlan had told me about Malcolm.

Coming as they did after I was in the grips of such despair, wondering if I still had the woman I loved, was a huge boost to my pride and a salve for my emotions.

Then my attention was brought abruptly back to the present when I felt Dee Dee's hand encircle my cock. She began to stroke me lightly, and I responded by sliding a hand between her legs to feel her wetness.

"Come on, lover boy, I've waited long enough," she purred. "I want you in me, and I want it now."

"Yes ma'am," I said.

I had gained a new healthy respect for Dee Dee's ability to command. I mean, she's always had confidence, she's always been decisive and she's always been a leader.

But she showed on that day that she had what it takes to make it to the top in the corporate world. She had proven that she had just that little bit of ruthlessness that all good CEOs need.

She had completely outsmarted and outmaneuvered her enemy, and when she'd gotten him where she wanted him, she had utterly destroyed him. I couldn't have been more proud of her.

Nevertheless, I felt it incumbent on myself to reassert myself just a little bit. This wasn't the boardroom; this was the bedroom, my domain. So when Dee Dee lay down on her back, I shook my head.

"I want you on your knees," I said as I positioned myself in front of her. "You may be the lady boss at work, but here in this house I'm still the boss, and I want you to be my slut. Aren't you my slut?"

"Yes sir!" she answered.

"Yes sir, what," I said, and I playfully slapped her across the face a couple of times with my cock.

"Yes sir, I'm your slut," she said with an ear-to-ear grin.

"That's better," I said, as I pushed my cock into her mouth.

I let her suck on it for a minute or so, then I pulled it out and slid around the bed on my knees until I was behind her. I pushed two fingers into her swampy slit, then used my thumb to rim her anus. Dee Dee growled in abject lust, but she knew I was running the show, so she didn't say anything.

My cock was like an iron rod, and while I was enjoying the tease, I needed to move things along. I pulled my hand away and gripped my cock at the base. I put one hand on Dee Dee's butt to steady myself, then I eased the head of my cock to her dripping pink hole and pushed my way in.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeaaaaaaah!" Dee Dee moaned as I filled her with my cock. "Soooooo gooooood!"

I quickly got into a hard, steady rhythm, gripping Dee Dee's hips with my hands. She was shaking her blonde tresses around in a circular motion as her arousal began to shoot through the roof.

I happened to look up and was riveted by what I saw. In the position we were in, I could look right into the big mirror over our dresser, and I could see the rictus of lust that was etched on my wife's face. It was a look of such ecstasy and passion that it sent chills through my body.

I just looked up to heaven and for at least the millionth time thanked God for putting us on each other's path. My cock was like a piston engine working, working, working to produce the kind of lust that only two extremely committed lovers can find.

As I fucked my wife with long, steady strokes, I leaned over slightly and captured her dangling breasts in each hand. I squeezed her flesh and rolled her nipples between my fingers and was rewarded with a long, low moan.

I could feel Dee Dee's body starting to shake and shimmy as she quickly climbed to a monster orgasm, and my cock was moving faster and harder as I felt the crackle of my climax approaching critical mass.

We were groaning, panting and urging each other on with words of love. Grunts and gasps were ripped from our mouths as we worked together for our mutual pleasure, and just at the moment when I didn't think I could stand any more, Dee Dee went completely rigid for about a second, then she convulsed in orgasm.

Seconds later, I felt the sensation sweep through my body, so I drove my cock as far in Dee Dee's twitching pussy as I could and released a fountain of cum, deep in her womb. I slumped onto her back as I let it all out, all the weeks and months of questions, suspicions and innuendoes flowing out in one long burst of catharsis.

When it was over and the afterglow of lust enveloped us, I held my woman – MY woman – in the circle of my arms and nuzzled her ear.

"You're one hell of a woman," I whispered in her ear.

"And you're a hell of a man," she whispered back.

Later, after a long nap and a shower, I picked up the phone and called Malcolm. I told him what had happened in Lane's office, then I paused for a second.

"Malcolm," I said. "Thanks for your help in all this. Harlan was just what we needed to put us over the top."

"Well, I wasn't going to send my baby in there without the heavy artillery," Malcolm said with a chuckle.

"Malcolm, I realize that I wasn't what you would have wanted for Dee Dee in a husband," I said. "I was a poor kid from a tough neighborhood with a menial job. But I've done the best that I can do for her, and I love her more than anything in this world."

"Son, you've done more than your best," Malcolm said. "Deirdre worships the ground you walk on, and rightly so. Doug, I've never told you this, but I could not have picked a better man for my daughter, and I want you to know that."

After I hung up the phone, I walked outside, out to the deck where I had sat two nights earlier staring at the black night, wondering if my marriage was over.

I thought about how life takes some mighty funny twists, how it sometimes gives you exactly what you need just when you think things couldn't be any worse.

Dee Dee and I had been through the biggest threat we'd faced in our relationship, and we'd been tested mightily. But we had stayed true, and had come out stronger than ever.

Yeah, I'd say I'm sittin' pretty.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers