Six Degrees Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fought, once more, to maintain her dignity to the end, but she felt a climax approaching, like a freight train. Barely able to sum up, she left the stage, glassy-eyed, as the butterfly abruptly stopped – leaving her on the knife's edge.

As she walked back to her table, to join Daniel, her step slightly stilted, every fibre of Martha's morality demanded that she protest, that she complain. Every shred of reason implored her to put a stop to this nonsense, this debasement right now! "But," she mused, dreamily, "it feels so damn good – so very fucking good!" – surprised with herself at the use of such a carnal expletive.

Daniel gave her an evil grin, in greeting. Martha responded subtly, with a secret smile she couldn't quite hide, emerging from deep in her soul, and creeping onto the corners of her lips. "You bastard," she hissed, as she sat. Daniel had to chuckle. She was caught between roles – successful executive or sex slave.

"Watch your tongue," he warned. "Are you close?"

"Yesssss..."

"Good!" He slyly revealed a remote control and flipped the switch. As the butterfly began to buzz her clit mercilessly, Daniel leaned in as if whispering in her ear, and surreptitiously reached under her jacket, into her blouse, to twist-pinch her nipple roughly. Then, sitting back, he watched Martha silently explode in orgasm – hands flat on the table, knees together, eyes staring straight ahead, lips deliberately sealed, breath puffing through her nose, like a freight train. Her body quaked violently, even though she tried to hide the erotic seizure from their neighbours. Fortunately, the attention of pretty much everyone else was on the stage.

As the climax passed, Daniel leaned in again, and whispered in her ear, "Naughty, naughty. I didn't give you permission to cum!" boldly giving her nipple a final tweak, before adding, "We'll need to devise a suitable punishment for that, when we get back to the room." Her eyes still staring, and her arousal settling slowly, Martha felt a sparkle of anticipation ignite somewhere deep in her being – somewhere she'd never been before.

Daniel knew, for certain, that the consequences for her transgression would involve him fucking her. Already, his cock was straining impatiently in his trousers.

Hence their new relationship was born already flourishing.

"I've really, really got to pee," Martha whispered, pleadingly. Taking pity on her, and pleased that she sought permission first, Daniel nodded, "Okay," and bundled up their stuff for a quick exit back to their room. Squeezing her legs together in desperation, Martha savoured the shape of the dildo and the way it filled her tensioned cunt. Despite all outward appearances, Martha felt a warm and gentle comfort enfold her. It was wonderfully soothing to have someone anticipate and consider her needs, without prompting or discussion. Innately, she and Daniel understood the paradox of a mutual dominance-submission relationship; and that was that all of the real power rested with the submissive partner. Notwithstanding, Daniel was willing to revel in his apparent power, as ethereal as it might be.

Soon, they both would need to come to grips with their new interaction. They'd need to lay out the expectations and the ground rules – set boundaries, et cetera; but that could all wait. For the moment, Martha just wanted to savour a warm glow residing in the pit of her soul.

Unexpectedly, while basking in the excitement – the exhilaration – of her new circumstances, a sense of guilt crept into Martha's consciousness – a reality-check, of sorts. Her thoughts wandered to her husband, back at home – so handsome, and proud, and staid – so distant.

Wryly, she pictured him busy in his office.

–––––––––– * ––––––––––

...continued in part 2