Six Degrees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other time he remembered drunkenly chatting up some woman, then he remembers waking up in the wee hours, in a strange room next to some drunk, snoring broad. He'd gotten dressed and left without waking her.

Yeah, but this time, here with Pam Whatever, he wasn't nearly so pissed as the others. This time he'd remember.

Pam followed along as if in a trance. A little corner of her mind questioned herself, incredulously, "What on earth are you doing?!?" But no answer was forthcoming.

Ushering her into the room, Derwin pulled her into a quick hug before beginning to unbutton her blouse. "Almost like I know what I'm doing," he silently observed; but Pam, shrugging off her stupor, shook off his attempts to undress her.

"I can do it myself!" complained, slightly slurring – realizing she was way more drunk than she'd first thought.

Watching closely as she carefully disrobed, Derwin cold almost feel those luscious lips closing around his cock. Still, he realized – with surprising sensitivity – that she, first, needed to be primed. In opening her blouse and losing her bra, Pam had revealed a fabulous set of knockers – eye-popping, drool inducing breasts, the likes of which Derwin had never seen. So, as she was dropping her pants, he reached in to feel the succulent tit-flesh with his own two hands. Pulling her in to kiss, he began, gently at first, to maul her boobs, squeezing and twisting, and catching her nipples to pinch and tweak. The sudden assault on her erogenous zones began to have an effect on her senses, and she moaned into his mouth, raising her hands to clutch at his biceps.

Lowering one hand to her flat tummy, Derwin pulled off her lips to trail his kisses down to her chin, before dropping to her nipple. As he began sucking – nuzzling her boob and flicking her nip with his tongue, Pam felt shock waves sparkle up and down her spine, kicking her into full alertness. As she let go of his arms to begin unbuttoning his shirt, she felt his fingers walk off her tummy and through her bush to creep into her panties, parting her labia, and stroking her clitoris.

As much as she was, up to that point, on auto-pilot, she now started to really respond. Pam could feel strong currents of arousal flickering around her pussy – bouncing about her abdomen. And Derwin, feeling her body tremble and quake, smiled to himself. This was going better than expected. After alternating his oral ministrations, right and left, a few times, Derwin smoothly started to drop into a crouch as he lifted his hand from her pussy to grasp her unattended boob. Pam felt a momentary disappointment as his fingers left her clit, but before she could really process the loss, Derwin dragged his tongue down through her pubes to briefly circle her love-bud, before continuing down, plowing between her nether-lips to pause at the southernmost reaches, before drawing back up to twiddle her clit. The whole time he pinched and plucked at her nipples, keeping her arousal on the boil.

Derwin had to figuratively pinch himself, as he realized what he was doing – going down on a luscious stranger in a tatty 'No-tell Hotel' room. "Hmmmm," he sighed as he continued slurping, spending some quality time munching. "Oh, she tastes so good – musky and salty-sweet!" He savoured her natural wetness, as it seeped onto his tongue. For someone without a whole lot of experience, he was surprisingly good at cunnilingus – as evidenced by Pam's mewing, and gasping and bucking. Derwin smiled himself, thinking contentedly, "I could do this forever!"

Finally, Pam's hands fell to the back of his head, and, thrusting her hips forward, she mashed his face into her quivering quim. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she began, her head flopping from side to side. "Ah-ahhhhhhh-aieeeeee!" she screamed, as her suddenly-not-so-reluctant orgasm detonated deep within her being.

Unnoticed by Pam, Derwin had risen up and removed his trousers. Emerging from her post-orgasmic torpor she spied his bobbing erection, conveniently waiting in front of her face. Pam figured, with, perhaps, somewhat impaired logic, that fair was fair; hence, she would return the favor. Pulling him onto the bed, her senses still tingling, her mind still in turmoil, Pam tentatively slurped him into her mouth, oblivious to the slick coating of their mixed juices. Cautiously pushing onto him and pulling back, she started a rather lethargic blow-job. Still, it was all good with Derwin. "There's no such thing as bad oral sex!" he held. But even as he thought that, her tongue started to swirl on his shaft as she withdrew, and she began to push deeper onto his rigidity, with each stroke. Slowly Pam's attentions developed into great felatio – not just good, but great – fantastic, fabuloso cocksucking! Derwin, was beside himself, trying to keep from blowing too soon.

All the while Pam was regaining her lucidity, gradually sobering, and just before he climaxed, she rolled onto her back, pulling him between her splayed knees, and into her exposed vee. "Just fuck me, already!" she pleaded. "Fuck me hard!"

Derwin obliged. His quivering erection, bounced harder, once or twice, then he shoved himself firmly into her gaping cunt. Sliding easily into her still lubricated twat, he began to piston frantically, wanting to give it to her hard like she asked, but wanting to make it last a bit, too. He was reasonably successful on both counts, but, after a dozen or so hard strokes, his pubis smacking hard against hers, his arousal clanging in his head, he felt his amazingly hard hard-on become supernaturally more rigid. He paused on the last out-stroke, before violently stabbing himself as deep into her as he could – as if he were trying to follow his cock in. Derwin couldn't remember ever coming so hard or so much. Spurt after spurt jetted into her womb. And for her part, Pam, too, could feel every splash scalding her vagina – her cervix. It was cheap and fast, lewd and superficially satisfying.

They both lay panting, Derwin on top. Pam's head turned to the side, as they waited for him to soften and fall out of her. Eventually he rolled off her. "Wow!" he said, staring at the ceiling. Without giving it any thought, Pam shuffled around, and reached for him, taking him, still slimy, coated with their mixed juices, in hand, she lowered her head and engulfed him once more.

She worked at him, giving him energetic, full-on head – up and down, cheeks drawn in, sucking and caressing with her tongue, lips sealed in a perfect 'O' molding to his shaft – until he grew rigid again. "Just like a pro," she said to herself; "Or more like a common whore," she thought disparagingly.

Pam could feel Derwin's steady approach. His stiffening, his vibrating, his twitching, and she knew he was getting close. She decided to finished him off in her mouth, intensifying her oral ministrations, until he moaned, placing his hands over her ears and holding her head as he thrust one final push, deep, deep in her throat, and held her there as he ejaculated, emptying his balls into her gullet.

Swallowing most of his spunk, Pam caught the leakage out of the corner of her mouth with her finger, and, not wanting to wipe it on the sheets – for whatever reason – she sucked her finger clean; unintentionally looking spectacularly lewd.

Having come twice with such a sexy, slutty woman, Derwin felt on top of the world.

"He's okay," Pam thought to herself, initially assessing his performance to avoid contemplating her own behavior. "but he didn't really ring my bell the way Bobby can." She felt conflicted. Thinking of her husband made her feel sad – and guilty – and it hurt.

They dressed in silence, neither knowing what to say. Both mumbled the same, "Thanks, it was fun." And it had been, really, in a way, she had to admit to herself. Her spirits began to rise once again. "Hell, what's good for the gander is good for the goose!" she rationalized. She was feeling both giddy and disgusted – naughty and emboldened.

Leaving the room together, Derwin felt rather stunned – thrilled, but stunned. He didn't know what to make of it – what to think. So, he just walked beside her to the elevator, with a silly shit-eating grin on his face. Pam shook off his hand at her elbow. Stepping into the elevator Pam was torn between the exhilaration of illicit sex and the shame of having become an adulteress; between the satisfaction of getting even and the disappointment with herself for having stooped so low on the weight of nothing but unfounded suspicions. She wondered if she had just embarked on a path of infidelity or was this a one-off – a solitary, never to be repeated, one-night stand. Both confused in their own, very different ways, Pam and Derwin descended to the lobby from hotel room silently. And, as the doors slid open, Pam saw only the couple waiting to board.

–––––––––– * ––––––––––

Small World

Suddenly everything else froze. There, standing directly in front of them, was Pam's husband, Bobby, and Melanie – his current primary squeeze. Yes, the same Bobby and Melanie from the beginning of this story.

Well into a flourishing affair, Melanie barely remembered the worry and guilt in the aftermath of that first tumble – that initial fuck; what Pam was feeling right then, clouding the experience, washing across her face. But if Melanie had recollected, she would have recalled that there had been just enough excitement to make her willing to do it again – enough to have a 'next time'. Now, after many repeat trysts, the worry and guilt had faded, leaving a sharp-edged exhilaration, and a crisp, invigorating feeling of naughtiness. Now she and Bobby met for sex two or three times a week.

Melanie was feeling confident and experienced – confident that her husband suspected nothing and would never find out. Although she suspected Bobby is married, she hadn't given a moment's thought to his wife, and, so, hadn't even an inkling that that was who stood in front of her, facing her that very instant.

Neither, for that matter, had Bobby given a moment's thought to his wife, up to then. In fact, she never ever crossed his mind when he was out of a rut – and that was often. He usually had two or three lovers on the go at one time – of this point Melanie was completely unaware.

Melanie was looking tipsy, and giddy – naughty and excited – looking forward to a good fuck – eager and impatient. Her sexuality had burgeoned under Bobby's expert tutelage, and she now found sex so very much more satisfying than she had when the affair started. At times like this, the anticipation was almost more than she could handle. Eagerly stepping toward the elevator, then moving aside to let the other couple exit, she silently prompted, "Quick! Out of the way! I can't wait – I'm already damp!" She grinned to herself.

In a quick visual assessment, Derwin thought, "She looks like she's ready to fuck." He smiled.

Pam, looking, herself, freshly-fucked, and tormented by guilt, locked eyes with Bobby. "How could he possibly have found out - already?" Pam wondered, frantically, hissing inaudibly, "How the hell did you know?"

"What?" Bobby gasped, bewildered, thinking, "WTF! I've been set up!"

Then Pam looked at Melanie, and it all tumbled. "You bastard!" She gave Bobby another icy stare, grabbed Derwin by the arm, and moved away muttering, "C'mon, let's get the hell outta here!" Bobby stared, stunned, as Melanie pulled him into the elevator. Melanie and Derwin shared a brief look of puzzlement, then, turning back, just as the elevator doors were closing, Pam spat out, "You fucking bastard!"

Bobby breathed, "What the fuck?"

And the doors cut off Melanie's, "I don't even want to know." Then she instantly distracted Bobby by palming his package and pressing her engorged nipples into his chest. Looking up into his eyes as the elevator rose – along with his dick – she growled, "I am so fucking horny!"

Pam had gone from guilty to angry to vengeful. She pulled Derwin along, "I need a drink!" then stopped and turned back to him. "Think you can get it up again?" she asked, rhetorically, before demanding, "You got a car here?" At his baffled nod, she yanked him towards the door. "This is your lucky day, cowboy! Let's see if we can't christen your back seat!"