Six Delicious Encounters To Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His gentle but deeply penetrating thrusts were shaking Alexis up to the core, blowing her mind by feeling the amazing intensity of lust those jolts caused in her.

And with his next shove he rasped across her clit.

Alexis yelped in surprise and jerked her hips up to him with a natural skill he hadn`t thought she would have.

Right this moment she realized that it was not only about his thrusts but about her hip moves, too, to bring the utmost pleasure.

She was now breathless again, constantly moaned in a sexual hunger she needed to be fulfilled.

So she began to squirm under him.

Maybe she wants to feel more.

Oh yes, her motions really showed that she indeed wanted more. She bucked her hips up to meet his body where they were joined.

She definitely needed more.

He still was so full of wonder, noticing her as horny and willing.

She slightly moved her hips up to let him in deeper, to let him know she really wanted more.

Rick rocked on her over and over again, continually tormenting her to increase her sexual needs, into more lust to sustain, more heat to endure before eventually getting to a satisfying gratification.

He wanted his daughter to reach the point of pure, red-hot want. And he wanted her to beg for more.

Panting, almost whimpering in her misery, she tried to urge him to give her more.

"Dad...? Please...I need it..., don't just tease me any longer, I want you to fuck me hard!"

Hearing his daughter using the expletive, he now simply lost it. He was not able to hold back any longer.

Rick pulled out of her almost completely before he roughly pounded in again with such a power that made Alexis almost faint out on him.

He wanted to hammer her, bang her, screw her till she`d scream.

He wanted to fuck her brains out.

He needed to ram her as rough as his daughter said she wanted it.

He wanted to pure and simple nail her.

And so he just fucked her.

Coldblooded with a fierce passion he started to hump her fast and aggressively.

Hard.

Merciless.

Intense.

But she liked it by the way she reacted.

Alexis reveled in the intensely deep and sensual pounds.

Castle decided, even in a lust-haze himself, to torture her even more, so he just stayed in her until her eyes opened again and she looked with dazed eyes into his, then he slowly pulled out again, extremely, teasingly slow. And then he stopped his movements until he felt Alexis getting impatient and starting to buck up to meet his humps.

Rick held his girl`s head in place, slobbered her cheeks with butterfly kisses before he ardently tongue-kissed her the very moment he violently pierced into her once more.

He was so excited when he felt him hitting this point deep in her that caused his little one to yelp out in surprised excitement.

She seemed to like it because she panted hard and groaned in her lust.

And she actually even loved it because she screamed out in ecstasy every time he hit her deep.

Every time he rammed his prick in, his little girl took it with joy and even tried to hold his look with a beaming and thankful smile, while grunting in utmost heat on every drawn out stroke.

It seemed she didn`t want to close her eyes to enjoy these sensations any way, it looked like she also wanted to watch him screwing her, wanting to see how he looks while deeply penetrating his own daughter.

And with each piercing thrust that made her scream she beamed at him brighter and even happier.

All the time, her mother had watched them, thrilled by the intensity of their love-making, she had caressed her daughter`s sides, now she moved her hands down to the girl`s waist to still her hip jerks.

"See, my dear, told you he can do you pretty damn perfect!"

Meredith hummed low-voiced in her daughter`s ear, making her shivering. And now, Alexis did close her eyes anyhow.

The sensations were too much for the teenage girl.

She just seemed to have realized that she was lying in between her parents, naked, being firmly hold in the arms of her mother while being fucked senseless by her beloved father.

This picture alone made her shudder out of unadulterated wantonness.

Alexis moved her hips up to meet his humps, needed to feel still more.

And with each thrust in, Rick`s cock now rasped over her clit, still even raising her want to yet unknown heights.

Meredith now had to look after her wildly bucking daughter to restrain her uncontrolled jerks.

The rhythmically clenching muscles told him she was close, right at the edge of her orgasm.

He knew he needed to hammer her faster to come together with her.

His daughter looked so happy and content right now, as he watched her lust-filled face. She had her arms closed tightly around his neck, her eyes still closed, her panting shallow and erratic, only interrupted by some whimpers that told him she was getting closer.

He pumped into her faster to get him closer, as well, to prepare himself to come with her.

And the moment he knew he was on the edge, too, he caught her lobe with his teeth, nibbled at it and panted into her ear:

"Ready to fall...?"

She incoherently panted something that he decided to take as a "yes", so he let his daughter know that he was also ready by lewdly grunting into her ear:

"Ok, pumpkin...and when you come, take me with you. I am ready to fall with you. I wanna make you happy."

Rick wanted to set one last, very well planned and perfectly executed thrust right into her lust-center while he seductively whispered to her:

"Just let it happen, Alexis. Let yourself fall into it. I`m here to hold you...and your mother`s here to hold you, too. I will now fuck you with one last thrust, just one incredibly powerful blow that will push you over the edge."

He knew that with hearing these words she`d surely reach her orgasm immediately right on his next move.

He fiercely pushed into her while he wanted to know:

"Can you already feel it coming?"

His weight that pressed her down as he stayed in her provided the much needed pressure on her clit to make her come.

And just like predicted Alexis came instantly.

With the power of the orgasm that hit his little girl, she clamped her inner muscles around his cock, her body stiffened for a moment before she let herself fall to enjoy the wonderful shuddering waves of her peak.

And between the ripples the orgasm sent through her, she, too, was able to feel how her father`s orgasm was jolting through him. She felt his cum jetting deep into her, warm and shooting in spurts.

Hearing her panting, whimpering and yelling in joy while the waves were exploding in her, he looked down at her and kissed her tenderly.

"Sorry, pumpkin, wanted to last longer...for you...but simply couldn`t hold back..."

"Dad, this was...this was...amazing! Don`t hold it against you, I totally wanted you and me coming together."

His cock in her was still erect, so he just moved his hips a bit to rouse his daughter`s heat again.

"Oh my god, dad...!"

"What?"

"Do that again!"

He didn`t pull out completely, more like not at all. He just wriggled his hips to stir her arousal again. Rick made poking moves on her to see to it that his little one had her joy again.

As Alexis felt his still stiffened cock wriggling in her to just give her the pleasure of feeling complete, her breath accelerated again, she closed her eyes to enjoy those moves even more.

"Just for you, pumpkin"

After she finally registered his words and their meaning, she suddenly pulled his head down to her, face to face.

"Thank you for being so sweet!"

With these words she pushed her hips up, jerked them into his crotch, trying to meet his arousing penis strokes.

Now he wanted to make her come once more, with one small, drawn out hip move.

And she came all over again, silently enjoying her peak.

And all the while the amazing waves quivered through her, she kissed him with an open mouth, still breathing hard.

And then she just beamed at him, all the post-orgasmic bliss he had given to her totally visible on her face.

12