All Comments on 'Six Sexy Classes Ch. 01.5'

by milfmuch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get right

Get it right its NOT 'maths' but simply "MATH" which covers all as it is plural as well as singular.

milfmuchmilfmuchover 9 years agoAuthor
'get right'

I'm British and we say 'maths', whereas American countries say 'math'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Anonymous re 'Get Right'

Americans say 'MATH', we say 'Maths', neither are real words, they are just our own verbal shorthand for 'Mathematics', and your assertion that it is a plural as well as singular noun is not true; only repeated common use has made it so, so please keep your offended arrogance and shouting to a minimal level. Not every country in the world spells and pronounces the way you do (in fact, dare I say, the only country in the world that uses American pronunciation is...America!) There is a lovely French phrase, "Chacon a son gout", 'each to his own', please think about that occasionally. We make allowances here on our side of the pond, and celebrate the rich and varied way you have evolved English spelling and use across the water, please try and be grown-up enough to make the same allowances for the way ours has grown and developed too; it's our language too, it was our language first (hence 'English'...) and our use of it seems right to us, try and see that, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must be "maths" ?

"His seven inch dick just cm away from my pussy." Or, maybe his 17.78 cm dick just inches away? Or 42.16 picas? Who can fathom such arithmetic? Or math, or maths?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the truth

absolute crap

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Good start

Math/Maths, Loo/Toilet, Lift/Elevator, Wank/ Jerk off, Mum/Mom, Who gives a shit? Read the story!

I'm in the U.S. and sometimes the words used by those in the UK are different but if you understand their meaning you can enjoy the story instead of picking on the words used in the story.

Ok that being said, I think the story was too short and talked too much about how he had the hots for his mother and not taking action.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sorry Oops!

Sister not mother, thinkng of another story

sdboatersdboaterover 9 years ago
Keep it UP

Don't stop now.. no way is this complete!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Absolutely fabulous

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue the story! I love the part that there's six classes of sex in their school. I just wish that that could happen in my school. Keep up the good work! :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous