All Comments on 'Sixth Period Trig Pt. 11'

by notemale

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
request for the next instalment of the story

Please tell me when can I expect the next instalment.please make it happen soon.please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shift in Prose

This seemed terribly rushed. Very Game of Thrones wrap up. Its start out months in the future of the previous part and then she revisits the senior trip of that part, which was originally over Christmas Break not in April, which in and of itself is not a bad literary device.

However it needed to be wrapped up in this part. As the previous chapter took four pages and this only two, with the second page nearly 90% double spaced, it made no sense to end where it did. Even flippantly breezing past important steps that would help make the whole class involved make sense and feel earned.

Loved the whole story but this was sort of a weird entry. Grazing over the biggest moment in the whole story, SIX/Dave taking Vicki's cherry is a huge let down. Anyhow thanks for a good read, it was worth even if it went of the rails at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernotemale@notemale
Enjoy writing and reading erotica. Would truly enjoy finding an imaginative female for correspondence. Fantasies are best when they are personalized.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES