Sixth Period Trig Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is," the two girls said in unison.

"Um, I just wanted to see Miss Roach about something, but it can wait. Never mind."

The girls smiled a knowing smile at each other.

"She'll be out in a minute. Have a seat."

They heard the shower stop and both girls went to the bathroom and shut the door behind them.

Their teacher was just getting out of the shower and she stood on a cloth mat, waiting for the girls.

Each girl picked up a towel and gently patted their teacher's warm, soft skin.

Vickie enjoyed the attention, especially when her breasts were patted with tender caresses from the towels.

Both girls stood back and looked at their beautiful, naked teacher.

"All done," said Mary Ellen.

"No, no, no," said Nicole, "Well, looky here. we missed that tiny little drop of water on Miss Vickie's nipple."

Both girls moved closer to inspect.

"Yup, that's a drop we missed. But the towels are all wet now, What shall we do?"

They exchanged fake bewildered looks.

"I know," said Nicole, "We could lick that offending drop right off. Just lap up that offending drop."

"Good idea," added Mary Ellen, "Um, do you remember which of our sexy teacher's nipples was wet?"

Nicole and Mary Ellen examined the teacher's chest.

"Not sure, now. Hard to see with all the steam in the room," said a playful Mary Ellen

Nicole understood Mary Ellen's intentions and added, "I can't see either but we must not allow that offending drop to escape."

"Must be this one, but we shouldn't take any chances. Hmm, Nicole, why don't we each take a tit."

"Good idea, Mary Ellen, very good idea. Hold still, Vickie."

Each girl bent at the waist and leaned towards their teacher's chest.

"Synchronized nipple sucking," said Nicole.

"Should be an olympic event," added Mary Ellen.

"One, two,..."

"Too bad we din't have some music," said Nicole.

"Music to suck a tit by, I wonder what it would be like."

"I can't wait," said Mary Ellen as she leaned forward and covered her teacher's nipple with her mouth.

"That's a major deduction, Mary Ellen," said Nicole a moment before she covered the other tit with her mouth.

Vickie stood tall and thrust her sensitive nipples out while holding the back of each girls' head tenderly.

The two senior girl's savored Miss Roach's breast when each had tried to sneak a hand down between Vickie's legs.

Nicole caressed one warm thigh, Mary Ellen the other and neither knew about the other's action.

Vickie groaned and whispered, "My two beautiful, senior girls. That's so good."

Mary Ellen's finger was the first to find her teacher's sex. Mary Ellen traced the length of Vickie's, now moist lips before pushing her fingertip gently into her opening.

Nicole was a moment behind and quickly protested, "What you doing here?"

"I was here first," said Mary Ellen like a sulking child.

"Yeah but I thought of it first. I was thinking about Vickie's pussy all day."

"So was I"

"Now, now girl's. There's enough room for you both. I've never had a finger from two different girl's in me at the same time before. Make me happy, okay?"

Instead of saying anything, each girl opened their mouths and sucked on a tit while wiggling their fingers inside Vickie's inviting pussy.

It lasted only 5 minutes but Vickie experience two orgasms.

She kissed each girl tenderly and thanked them.

"So, what shall I wear?"

"Let's go to your closet and pick something out," said Nicole.

They had forgotten about Tommy, who was waiting patiently while he sat on the edge of the bed.

The bathroom door opened and Nicole exited, then Mary Ellen and then a naked Vickie.

When Vickie saw Tommy, she did nothing to cover herself and walked over to him.

"Hi Tommy. What's up?"

Tommy eye's were glued to his teacher's nakedness.

Vickie notice but instead of covering up, she encouraged him.

"That's a good boy, Tommy. Take a look, a long, long look."

"But, you're.."

"I know, Tommy, but you've already seen me naked. Remember, you don't want a headache, do you?"

Tommy shook his head indicating that he didn't.

Vickie reached down to the front of his pants and squeezed him and found him hard.

"Oh my, Tommy. You must take care of this, or you know what."

Tommy rose and started towards the bathroom.

"Stop right there, young man," Vickie said in her teacher voice.

Tommy obeyed and she went to him.

Tommy was frozen and the girls were quiet as Vickie gently eased down his zipper.

"There, there, Tommy. Let Miss Roach help. Be a good boy."

Vickie undid his belt and tugged down his pants.

His erection was evident against his shorts.

Vickie hooked her fingers under the waist band and tugged them down.

His erection jumped out, startling his teacher.

"You're a big boy, Tommy. Now just relax."

Vickie remember the lessons Dave had given her. How to hold a cock, how to stroke it, How to tell if she was doing it correctly. She was determined to give Tommy a proper hand job.

She grasped his cock, closed her fingers around it girth and slowly stroked him.

She loved the feel of his warm, soft skin on his hard organ, the way the excess flesh would momentarily cover the fat head when her fist neared it.

She watched his balls, wondering how long it would take to empty them.

Vickie's boobs swayed as she stroked and the silly thought of how rewarding her male students with a good and proper hand job would be accepted.

"Feel good, Tommy?"

"Oh, yes. Fantastic."

The girls edged closer to watch, actually kneeling beside their teacher as she masturbated Tommy.

"I'm, I'm, oh, I'm going to cum." groaned Tommy.

Vickie kept stroking but a more mindful Nicole took her teacher's hand away from Tommy's soon to erupt cock.

"You can't soil the hotel's carpets, teach. Allow me."

Vickie didn't quite understand until Nicole took Tommy's cock and aimed it for her open mouth. She laid the head of his cock on the tip of her tongue and stroked him again.

The excitement was too much for Tommy.

It was his second hand job.

Oh, he had masturbated many, many times thinking about girls and his teacher but to have his teacher actually stroke him again was better than he ever dreamed.

And now, his classmate, Nicole, holding his cock as he was near climaxing.

He looked down as did Mary Ellen and Vickie.

He groaned as he came.

All of them, except Nicole watched the first stream of cum shoot out and coat Nicole's tongue.

They kept their eyes on Nicole's open willing mouth as Tommy'c cock exploded again into her mouth.

He was able to give Nicole five healthy shots of cum before it just started to oozed from his excited cock.

Nicole seemed to be a practiced cock sucker as she closed her mouth around the boy's cock and from the way her cheeks were sucking in and out they all knew that she was intent of capturing every drop.

Nicole hefted his cock from her mouth and inspected it, occasionally licking a spot that was still soiled with cum all the time looking up at Tommy.

Vickie seemed a little agitated.

"I should have known."

Nicole comforted her by saying, That's okay, teach. I love sucking cock. I love the taste of cum. It's an acquired taste, you know. " She licked another tiny bubble of cum that oozed from Tommy's spent cock and then she sweetly kissed the tip of his cock. "Thank you, Tommy."

Tommy didn't know what to say so he just nodded.

The teacher was impressed by Nicole's tenderness, the way she sucked her classmate, the joy she showed in accepting his cum into her mouth and she unconsciously allowed a finger to dip into her own wetness as she said "But I should have know. I'm sorry Tommy. Next time I'll suck you, okay?"

Tommy eagerly nodded his approval.

It was if a trance was broken when the still naked teacher went to her closet and opened. "What should I wear?"

"Let Tommy dress you, Vickie," suggested Mary Ellen.

"Tommy want to dress, her?"

"Sure."

He went to the closet and picked out a sexy, little black dress.

"No, Tommy, undergarments and stocking first."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. I never dressed a woman before. The panties are where?"

"The bureau drawer," answered Vickie.

Tommy went to the bureau, opened the drawer and took out a silky thong.

He handed it to his teacher but she shook her head no, "You picked it out, you put it on me."

Tommy quickly knelt before his teacher and she lifted one leg then the other as her student put the dainty garment on her and gently slipped it up.

He was very careful not to touch her sex but when he thought that he had accomplished the task, Mary Ellen chimed in. "Make sure they're snug, Tommy. Press them against her sweet pussy."

Tommy was getting braver and he pressed his fingers against her panties until they were indeed flush against her flesh.

He got a bra from the drawer and seemed very content placing his teacher's generous boobs into the bra's cups before fastening the clasp.

Next he pulled the dress over her head and made sure that it was smoothed over her chest.

She then held up the hem of her dress as he put on her panty hose.

He picked out a pair of shoes and Vicky modeled her outfit for her students.

"Well, how do you think Tommy did?" asked a newly clothed teacher.

"He forgot where we are," said Mary Ellen.

"Huh! I know where we are. What do you mean?"

"Tommy," said Mary Ellen, "We're in a tropical climate. It's too hot for panty hose."

Tommy looked at his teacher and she nodded in agreement with Mary Ellen.

"Take them off me Tommy."

Vickie held up her tiny skirt and Tommy deftly pulled the panty hose down and off of her.

Vickie straightened her skirt.

"Anything else, girls?"

""I wouldn't allow you to wear the undergarments?"

"Which ones?" asked Tommy.

"Neither," said Nicole.

"No panties?" he asked. "But her skirt is so short."

"Then she'll have to be careful, won't she, Tommy. She'll have to make sure that no one catches a glimpse of her pretty pussy, right Tommy? And when she bends over, she'll have to make sure her that no one can see down her top, right Tommy?". "We wouldn't want people to think that our teacher was a slut, would we?"

Tommy looked at his teacher with a confused look.

"Your call, Tommy. I'll wear whatever you suggest."

Tommy looked at the two girls. Mary Ellen looked at Nicole and they both nodded.

"Show him," said Vickie.

The two girls hiked up their own short skirts and showed Tommy that they were't wearing panties. Their shaved pussies were uncovered as if screaming for attention. They both leaned forward and demonstrated that they weren't wearing bras either.

"I, personally hope everybody can see my pussy," said Mary Ellen.

"You're such a slut," kidded Nicole.

Tommy knelt before his teacher, who dutifully lifted her skirt so that her student could slip off her panties.

After he had taken her panties off, Vickie spoke to him. "Do you like my pussy, Tommy?"

"Yes, very much."

"Get a good look, Tommy, Remember those headaches."

Tommy stared, trying to implant a mental image of his teacher's nakedness.

Finished, she let her skirt drop.

"Anytime you want another peek, Tommy, you just let me know."

"How about now?"

"Men," scowled Mary Ellen, "that's all they think about."

"That's not true, Mary Ellen. I also think about boobs and asses and stuff."

Mary Ellen kissed the babbling boy.

"Okay, let's party," said Nicole as they headed towards the door.

When they met up with the other in the hotel lobby, the students gawked at their teacher.

Dave went to his teacher and took her hand. He leaned close and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"You look fantastic, Miss Roach."

"Thanks to you, Dave. You have taught me so much."

"Wow," added an obviously aroused Joey, "You should wear that in class, Miss Roach."

Vickie smiled and purposely twirled to give Joey and the rest a good look at her dress.

They all stared at her in silence, except Mary Ellen who went to her and whispered, Be careful, teach. Remember. no panties, everyone noticed."

Vickie smiled and put her mouth to Mary Ellen's ear and whispered, "I know. I want them to see. I want everyone to see. I'm so fucking turned on right now."

Mary Ellen feigned shock and playfully whispered back, "My teacher, the harlot."

"Just the beginning," said the teacher, "I'm just get started."

She then turned to her students and asked, "Now where?

Vickie had thought about the remainder of the vacation and she made a plan, sort of like a lesson plan to follow:

1) She wanted to enjoy this evening like no other.

2) She also wanted to give herself to Dave so that he could a fucking that she deserved. She just didn't have that exactly planned out yet.

3) She wanted to enjoy the beach tomorrow and couldn't wait to get naked in front of her students.

4) She would gather her students and tell them of her decision to resign from teaching.

12