All Comments on 'Size Ain't Everything - And I Can Prove It'

by nhplayguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Many women would say that the TONGUE is the most

important SEX ORGAN --Just as many men would consider how a woman uses her mouth to be more important than the tightness of her Vagina

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

The men that I have been with that look back on with the best memories of sex haven't been the biggest ones. They've been the ones who were open to try new things with sex or they were just as concerned with making sure I enjoyed it just as much as I did. One thing they had in common though was the confidence even if they weren't the hottest guy in the room. Yes, I'm a girl who loves to flirt but I want you to make the first move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The sexiest thing a man can do?

Is look at me with longing in his eyes. Or something like that! But more to the point of your article, it's true that size alone means very little. I once had a one night stand with a guy who was extremely well endowed. He took of his clothes, lay back on the bed, and the look on his face was "ta daaa!" I was supposed to feel faint with sexual pleasure just from that. The subsequent sex went something like this: rub each breast three times, lick the left nipple, rub in general area of clit, insert penis, huff, huff, huff, cum! Ta daa! Me, being the nice girl I was, thanked him for a lovely evening, left a phony number, and went home unsatisfied. <br><br>

The best kind of lover is one who takes pleasure from giving pleasure. That leaves me free to focus on my lover in return. Also, I prefer sex to take a long time, with lots of foreplay, caressing, cuddling, loving attention before the Big O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Intesting analysis!

Thanks for your analysis on the subject. We agree that size is not everything and it usually takes two to make it a great experience.

jbbrewerjbbrewerover 16 years ago
All things being equal, SIZE does matter.

Sorry dude,

but after something over 200 women, I've discovered that all things being equal (same sexual skills, same level of desire, same level of arousal for the woman), a normal 5 or 6 incher just won't get the same pillow-biting, toe curling reaction out of her as a really thick 7 or 8 incher. Notice I said "really thick"? Girth seems to be the sought after "big", because a 10 inch long pencil dick is still just a pencil dick! Yes, technique and knowledge is necessary, and size alone won't do it, but you're kidding yourself or being lied to if you think size does not matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story, but about the comment before this one.

Unsure about the previous comment, which contends that he knows from being with 200 women that women all prefer (his) 7 or 8 inches over 5-6 inchers even if they are all the same skill-wise. How in the world would he know that women have a better reaction to him as opposed to others, or that everyone has the same skill level? Does he ask them whether his additonal inch or two made him a superior lover, and if he did, how many women laying next to someone will say anything other than yes, no matter how they really felt. Sounds like just another "Hey - look at my big dick' comment that had nothing to do with the story but was just made to do some dick grandstanding. Much like this comment is, I suppose. Now my cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Size sooooooo does not matter, does it baby???

I can't believe that a male would actually post an argument to the statements made. Listen, the simple fact is that us woman DO like variety, and no, BIGGER IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER. I don't care if you are 5-6 inches. If you don't have passion, sensuality, heat and fire. you won't make a good lover. I have been with a few big dicked guys, you know what I can say about them? eeeehhhh, meh.

Now being with a man that will and wants to be attentive, I would spend days and days is possible, just being held in the throws of passion, Did a little something like that last night as a matter of fact, lol!

So to all you well endowed selfish boys, learn from a real man, and take his advice, I'm telling you, there is NO ONE who can give it better.

By the way dude, you might want to have an STD pannel, done, being with over 200 woman sounds just a little on the hooker side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Size matters to some, but. . .

When I was in the service, a bunch of us guys were heading out to pick up chicks. I made a joke about being at a disadvantage with them, being Irish and short-changed in the meat department. One of the guys said, "Yeah, that's why the phone's always ringing off the hook for you!" We had a communal phone in the barracks and I got calls all the time from chicks. It was the barracks joke. I figured then that I must be doing something right and size wasn't everything. (Probably left the guys in the showers scratching their heads, though.) By the way, all my girl friends' and wife's ex-boy friends were better hung than me, but guess who won out in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Older Women

You are right. Older women will rock your world unlike a younger one. And today the over fifty crowd who has taken care of herself and isn't a man hater knows how to take care of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i am in the average class and have been with a few women in my time and have never had any complaints and the one i am with now never gripes and i have been with 40 years so size does not ,its love and constant growing with each other.anybody says other wise is full of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous