All Comments on 'Size Definitely Matters Ch. 02-03'

by mrnicerguy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too much detail?

I am not a fan of chapters. You are making the wife very evil. Now I wonder if you will reconcile them? That seems a stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i've seen a lot of dumb snuff on this site

if the hubby don't expose frank and wife he got what was coming to him.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
A bit longwinded and without surprises

There can be no basis for reconciliation here. He has just seen too much and will never be able to go back!

energystarenergystarover 14 years ago
non-recon fans relax

Ever so vigilante, but not be needed here. Wife and husband don't even like each other. I like the idea of this story, but to me it comes off kind of bla. I like strong emotions and conflicts (no matter the story, but within context). but I kind of get la-de-da here. At least I think we can all agree that the wife is just an asshole. To make her more than that is giving her too much credit.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Very good, very explicit

Well written and presented. Very erotic and descriptive sex scenes.Thanks for the good read.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Just keep writing this way.

The husband is upset and angry at the moment. Keep him that way. He should feel that way. I am interested to know where you go from here.

morefunnmorefunnover 14 years ago
Please Continue to Build

Gave you a 100 for carrying on. This could go so many ways as pointed out by others. But our lead needs to be carefull. Six month's and seperated and feeling better. Putting his life back together. Hasn't killed anyone yet or ruined anyone life yet. Worried about kids, and just trying to survive. So I am not sure if his new source of info is really trying to help him or set him up for a bigger fall. She could be a source of healing and relief you might say or lead him into a sinister and diabolical trap. Remember she still loves big equipment. So lets see where your story goes. But the only one here that is innocent is the our lead character. Everyone else is guilty, some lesser than others but. Who knows. Thanks for his tale and sharing your time and talent with us.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Rarely see a husband so tentative about ....

....expressing his anger that doesn't end up a wimp.What's taking so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

Is there more?? :)

I'd love to read a continuation. Very well written and a gripping story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless crap!!!!

The "author" should have his money refunded from primary school!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A story without an ending

Chapter 2 was spent almost in it's entirity by establishing that Jen was a slut, way too much of the story devoted to this one point. What should have time devoted was to establish exactly how Jen became a slut, what was her motivation, why did she knowingly want to destroy her marrage while pursuing empty sexual acts with nobodys ? Then at the end of Chapter 2 there was no ending that addressed any of the major issues of the story it just simply stopped.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
A Lot Of Writing**

Thanks for the effort.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
A lot of very good writing!

I think everyone who read it would have been anxiously waiting for the next episode - but there isn't one! It's been a couple of years since this one, so I guess something must have happened to the author - damned shame, there isn't much that matches this quality of storytelling here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

pointless shit. you are just a fucking cuck and enjoy it. the end is missing. after reading this fag crap I'm rating 1* even the other.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Damn

Now where's the part where he get's his revenge?

What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb

Dumb writer not to finish a story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the fuck is the matter with you people?

You call yourselves authors, but can not seem to end a story. I thought that was basic writing 101.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I agree

Why can none of these authors actually finish a story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice Guys Do Indeed Finish Last!

Nine years later and we are still waiting for him to finish!

One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

meaningless perversity///

Aej_1Aej_14 months ago

Well written, finally a writer that can spell and use grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous