All Comments on 'Size Does Matter Ch. 01'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Fun, but...

Fun story that was getting good, but when I got the action, and the narrator described him as uncircumsized, I stopped. No Jewish 26-year-old man from a good Jewish family is uncircumcised. Why make the character Jewish if you want an uncircumsized cock? There's plenty of goy nerds.

Sorry, too basic a mistake for me to even want to continue.

MeredithEighty8MeredithEighty8about 7 years agoAuthor
CHL88 . . . Oops

Sorry, thought I had corrected that. Please don't let that mistake deter you from reading and enjoying the story.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

Becci2UBecci2Uabout 7 years ago
Wet

Hope I don't have to wait too long for chapter 2

avengilineavengilineabout 7 years ago
It was great! Loved the sassiness from beginning to end!

The title says it all! Praises to you! Can't wait for chapter two! I love the characters and it would be cool to hear more of Jacob's side. Cammie sounds like me, but I don't think I was mean in high school, definitely did like the jocks though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cliché of friends

And you claim you received an education...??

Clique!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love both of these characters. I want a Jacob in my life! Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story, I just find it difficult to believe that a character named Jacob Liebowitz would be uncircumcised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with others

Good story, but I agree with others, it was a bit laughable to see that someone named Jacob Liebowitz was uncircumcised. I see you thought you'd edited & changed it. I haven't read part 2; you could fix it then by saying he's actually circumcised, you were just mistaken in part 1 while looking at a skin fold.

Otherwise, it's a well-written, hot story.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

A big cock cannot be a NERD big clock is big cock and we love them buried deep inside us❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous